- 6 years of experience in analysis, design, development and deployment of various client/server, Web Applications, and Windows Applications.
- Highly interested to be involved in fast-paced and high productivity settings where impact can be made both as a developer and programmer analyst.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft .NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 with special emphasis on the areas of designing, developing, delivering high end e-Business/B2B/Web applications projects for various domain areas such as Security, Banking ,Finance and Insurance.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle like analysis, feasibility, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support.
- Well experienced in designing and implementing complex, high performance and scalable distributed object-oriented applications with full-fledged Reports, Forms, .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Control, Form Validation Controls, Custom Controls, Maintenance Screens ,etc. using the latest Microsoft presentation technologies.
- Hands on experience in performing Code Analysis and conducting Unit Testing using NUnit.
- Highly skilled in designing the applications using UML diagrams like Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Structural and Interaction diagrams etc.
- Strong Experience in Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Iterative Agile Programming Methodologies and Test-Driven Development and Maintenance.
- Prepared and reviewed various artifacts such as Test plans, Software specifications, Requirement documents and Design documents.
- Good experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WCF and SOAP
- Strong skills in the database RDBMS designing and database programming object sets using ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Knowledge in Creating and managing web applications, Site and Site collections.
- Self-motivated, good team member with excellent analytical, communication problem solving skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Worked extensively on User Interface, Business Logic, and Database programming.
- Created cascading style sheets CSS for the entire application in order to maintain uniformity throughout the application.
- Worked extensively on Microsoft Technologies, C , ASP.NET, VB.NET, Microsoft Internet Information Server 6.0, SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Worked on all stages of the project in the AGILE Methodology.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET to access data from the Ms-Sql 2008.
- Involved in defining and implementing WCF Service Contracts, Creating Base address and Binding using System.ServiceModel.
- Worked with MS Visio to create the Diagrams, Templates and Layouts with the Vector Graphics.
- Designed Base page class which is inherited by all .aspx pages in the application. Implemented some of the common functionality in base page class, which is used by .aspx pages.
- Implemented Forms Authentication and State Management using session, view state, query strings and application state variables.
- Implemented Ajax using Jquery, to improve the responsiveness of the web pages with great looking and customizable skins.
- Used Jquery extensively across the application like making Ajax calls, cascading menus, calendar controls, tool tips, sliding menus, AJAX loading tabs, expand collapse panels etc.
- Developed and used web services across the application for information exchange between different modules.
- Involved in design discussions, work break ups, peer reviews, Code reviews etc.
- Extensively designed and used User controls for reusable UI Interface across all web forms.
- Designed one Base Master Page for the application, and Nested Master Pages for each module of the application for overall consistent look.
- Implemented ASP.NET security using Forms authentication and functionality related to user authentication and authorization.
- Worked with transactions for manipulating the data in the database.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Involved in total development life cycle SDLC of the application
- Involved in web form page life cycle , requirement gathering SRS , Analysis, Design, Development, Source code management, build management, and Testing of application
- Designed various modules of the application including customer related functions like account information, order checks, transaction summary, fund transfers.
- Worked on converting existing .net application into MVC 4.0 framework application.
- Developed use-case, sequence, activity diagrams for the application using MS Visio
- Used several AJAX partial page load/asynchronous loading controls and asp.net file upload for GUI
- Responsible for developing business tier logic of the application in C .
- Designed the business logic and implemented it by creating interfaces, abstract classes, static classes and sealed classes.
- Implemented server caching techniques, state management, Forms Authentication, multiple master pages
- Involved in customizing the Web Forms Data grid for GUI
- Developed custom controls for web Forms and generating reports
- Designed and created visual interface for administrative activities like filling in the information
- Involved in creating and consuming services using WCF
- Created Service contracts and Data contracts for services using WCF
- Used ADO.NET extensively in data tier to access the database
- Created SQL stored procedures to retrieve data from database backend
- Involved in developing the Data Access Layer for the database access and Performance tuning using SQL Profiler, Debugger, and Indexes.
- Various reports are generated using SSRS. Involved preparing technical documentation.
- Performed Unit Testing and participated in integrated testing
- Performed Unit Testing , Manual testing of the application and UI testing
Environment: NET framework 4.0, ASP.NET,ADO.NET,HTML, Visual studio 2008, C ,VB, ADO.NET,IIS 6.0, Web Services, AJAX, XHTML, SSRS, SQL Server 2008
- Involved in the intermediate meetings for the requirement gathering.
- Actively involved in designing the logical and physical architecture for database.
- Implemented 3-tier architecture to separate the application and database functionality
- Involved in creating the Functional and Technical Documents.
- Involved in designing the UML Class Diagrams of the system.
- Implemented web services to retrieve data from different database servers and to create the employee details in a format required by the company.
- Implemented many AJAX controls to improve the performance of the web pages.
- Involved in the parsing of the XML Documents and transformed XML document to the XHTML format using XSLT.
- Used Master Page's templates, CSS Themes to define unified look and feel for the application.
- Implemented Data access layer DL using ADO.NET with database SQL Server by creating Functions, and Store Procedures in SQL.
- Prepared reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Involve in the Code Review Process and testing the application using NUnit.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version Control.
- Effectively involved in various stages of the development starting from the project planning till production and maintenance using Agile Methodology.
- Developed various User Controls to use it across the application.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls extensively.
- Used CSS to Design and create various templates to get a unified look and feel of the Web Forms.
- Implemented data access layer using ADO.NET.
- Created various Stored Procedures, Triggers and Indexes for efficient data transfer between databases and to create a log of all the modifications.
- Effectively created and consumed Web Services at various stages of the development. For Ex, Insertion of data into database, fetching data from the database.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Involved in the project maintenance doing some bug fixing and doing knowledge transfer session under time constraints.
- Designed and created application using C .NET,VB.NET, and ASP.NET
- Maintained applications written in C .
- Designed and created various User Controls, Custom Controls
- Involved in analyzing requirements for application. Extensively involved in reporting table structures and web forms based front end
- Extensively used Themes, Skins and ASP.Net AJAX to provide a rich UI experience
- Developed reusable Data Access Layer and Business logic Layer using C and ADO.NET
- Used ADO.Net objects for data retrieval and database updates
- Extensive use of Java Script and Cascading Style Sheets for formatting front end
- Developed Stored Procedures to insert data into database
- Extensively used XPath to navigate through attributes and elements in XML documents
- Created and tested highly complex back-end scripts, stored procedures, and triggers
- Debugged the coding defects, validated the fixes and closed the bugs accordingly
- Actively involved with Business Analysis and Systems Analysis in the creation of Use Cases, Process Flowcharts and Component Diagrams using MS Visio
- Implemented SOAP based web service
- Worked with IIS and .NET Assemblies during application deployment.
- Used .Net Security features such as Authentication and Authorization.