- Experience of developing, publishing, running and maintaining websites from scratch.
- Development and testing of sample mobile web applications running on various platforms including web and mobile.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , Product Development Life Cycle and Outsourcing Development Life Cycle.
- Experience on using CSS pre-processors Stylus and SASS.
- Experience developing responsive Web Design for various screen sizes.
- Developed websites for multiple platforms like Desktop, Tablet and mobile.
- Experience on solving issues related to Website's Performance Tuning.
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum, Waterfall and Hybrid Software development procedures and practices.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked on many projects individually as well as being part of team or team lead.
- Optimized application performance at client-side.
- Evaluated used several JS frameworks in various projects.
- Convert wireframes into the actual developed code
- Convert PSD comps into working and pleasant UI experience
- Lead the project on development perspective and demo the weekly progress to the client
- Create proof of concepts for different options provided by the designers to go forward
HTML5, Web Accessibility, CSS3, JQuery, JqueryUI, Middleman, Sass, Photoshop
UI Framework Developer
- Implement components of the framework
- Analyze and implement new enhancements for the existing components
- Implement appropriate example pages, manual tests, unit tests, User guides and API documentation for the components
- Demonstrate the new development work to the partners including Business, Application, UX and QA
- Bug fixing and post development support to the framework consumers
- Currently involved in a sub-project to create semantic naming for css variables across all the components
- Implemented Multilingual feature to the site so that the users can interact in their own language.
- Customized the favorites feature to keep track of the content they like on the site by easily adding them to their favorites list.
- Implemented Search Engine Friendly URLs for the easy navigation to the users and also to the crawlers to search the site for the Search Engine Optimization SEO .
YUI3, Web Accessibility, nodeJS, ExpressJS, SCSS, fedtools, shifter, mustache, git, JsHint, CSS3, HTML5, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, OmniGraffle
- Development and testing of sample mobile applications running on various platforms including web and mobile
- Part of server infrastructure team to analyze and find gaps in the current documentation of deployment of enterprise Worklight server on various environments including WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Amazon EC2, WebSphere 8.5 Liberty profile
- Tested the Worklight enterprise server on different platforms including Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows
- Part of customer forum and stack overflow forum support team and answered around 20-25 questions
IBM Worklight studio, IBM Worklight Enterprise Edition, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere App server, Amazon EC2, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Dojo, Windows, Linux, Mac, VMware, various browsers, firebug, DB2, Derby, MySQL, Node.js
- Development of Web container, JSP and JSF component of the server
- Modified and created hundreds of tests for the above components using Ant scripts
- Worked in a fast paced and agile team environment to get the test results up to 100 for webcontainer, jsp and jsf test suite buckets
- Also had a chance to connect with customers via online forum to take the RFE request for enhancements and defects and assign it to the development team
Jr. Java Developer Contractor
- Development of front end of the Network analytics tool using Adobe flex majorly , HTML
- Automated different processes using Ant scripts
- Deployed the builds on stage and production environment like WebSphere App Server for production environment
- Worked in fast paced environment and attended couple of XP sessions to complete the deadlines
- One of two developers of the portal
- Had a chance to take part of all the departments of the startup company including finance, marketing, SEO, design, development
- Involved in design phase and developed the whole front-end using the CSS and design prototypes
- Used agile practices and pair programming to get results faster and accurate
- Find couple of major bugs in production and fixed the PHP code