- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience applying the latest development approaches including MVC, event-driven applications using PHP, Object Oriented OO Java Script, JSON, and XML.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong proficiency with Java SDK tool kit and web usability best practices.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Working on Ericson civil side to build and modify Web-based application using traditional and object oriented methodology. This tool is use by Ericsson's telecom customer.
- Maintain and track the progress of project. It also uses to connect with other tools like continuus, site hander. Team is working in scram methodology.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements for EAMS.
- Tool unification for CAM, EF I, QA, LMS, NIRT.
- Working with agile methodology. Implements scrum.
- Developing tool using Symfony2 framework, twig, HTML, CSS, Angular.js, Kendo UI for front-end.
- Designed and developed responsive web, using accessible websites W3C WAI Guidelines.
- Working and maintaining SQL database. Working with datatable to display data, And SVN for version controller.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Kendo UI is use to develop dashboard with visual reports via user interactive charts, graph, tables.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
Environment: Symfony2, Twig, Angular.js, Kendo UI, GitHub, RESTful, JQuery, HTML, CSS, SVN, Eclipse
- Use Jira 6.0.4 for bug tracking.
- Implemented MVC Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, angular.js, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers Jquery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems .
- Wrote JQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application both consumer facing as well as internal application .
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Integrate JQuery UI widgets tabs, accordion and carousel in the web sites. Created dynamic menu and used Jquery plug-ins like image light box.
- Coded pages using CSS in a table-less environment.
- Working with impex and csv files for CMS of the websites on hybris server. Well versed with version control system Tortoise.
- Developed CSS to maintain the uniformity of the all the screens though out the application and positioning of the screen objects.
- Worked on debugging, testing and fixing the existing bugs and adding new features in the application that follows responsive web design.
- Managed time, effectively meeting all the deadlines for the release of the projects.
- Developed accessible websites following W3C WAI Guidelines.
- Worked with Jira 6.0 but tracking software.
- Developed web page for SSD CM junos Branch Request. Reduced time to process branch request.
- Designed and specifies user interface, information architecture and created documentation, Designed interactive navigation, controls and application flow. Using QUnit framework, optimization, content updates, UI design and development.
- Extensively used images of the product for web and catalogue.
- Web Application Developed using Web Technologies 2.0.
- Interactive Planning for the product development.
- Used Flash Animations and Storyboard User Flows for e-learning tutorials using human factor engineering design concepts.
- Developing and testing websites for multiple browser support.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Created and maintained new materials on portal. Maintain portal constantly changing functionality.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.