SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Innovative professional with a diverse education in Geography, Transportation, Statistics and Logistics. Six years experience both private and public sector including project design/development, network planning, data management/quality assurance and administration.
- Specialization in Geographic Information Systems GIS . Advanced Geodatabase construction, GPS data collection including import/export , compound conversion/analytical tools, unique symbol/template creation and basic python scripting.
- Exceptional leadership, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem resolution skill. Quick study, with an ability to easily grasp and implement new ideas, concepts and methods. Dedicated to the needs of the Public and Environment. Self-motivated team player.
- Promotion from contract position to provisional title with the Pavement Management Unit.
- Project current and future pavement needs based on model output to reach cost-effective decisions from various funding strategies.
- Design Geodatabase specific to Pavement Unit supplying a linear reference of Roadway Inventory System over 40,000 lane mile segments across New York State.
- Create and publish detailed documentation outlining annual Pavement Management processes.
- Map GIS route events which supply modernized visual representation in Federal Budget meetings.
- Predict trends in Highway condition, repair/maintenance and estimated costs of regional roadways.
- Provide accurate spatial analysis to all sufficiency data, official reports, graphs and charts annually
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure State Highway Law and Federal requirements are met.
- Contract with New York State Department of Transportation for completion of 'Local Roads Project'.
- Used GIS design tools and related software ArcMap to build New York State local road system.
- Updated appropriate electronic Excel sheets with edits for proper data management.
- Conducted internet research as well as consult various paper maps to validate road information.
- Validated data regarding PCB information collected during Hudson River Dredging Project.
- Answered phones and directed client questions to appropriate staff.
- Collaborated with lab technicians to correctly identify issues with data collection and analysis.
- Compiled, prepared and delivered final reports to client.
- Interviewed persons to complete census forms as part of the Non-Response Follow-Up NRFU team.
- Identified issues with housing units i.e. duplicate addresses, vacant buildings and non-residential .
- Recorded/collected sensitive subject matter while keeping strict confidentiality and gaining public trust.
Data Processing Control Clerk
- Utilized GIS software to assist in validation of sewer line and individual parcel location.
- Performed analysis to aid in prediction of current and future sewer use trends.
- Evaluated sewer tax rolls for accuracy/precision of exemption codes and water consumption.
- Licensed user of Office of Real Property System ORPS .
- Assisted in field inspections with Tough Book applications and data base management.
- Created documentation and serve as liaison between IT staff members and non-GIS users.
- Reviewed Official County plans i.e. Easements and CAD maps to prepare future builds for tax rolls.
- Maintained database of transportation assets owned by agencies in Western New York and Canada.
- Reviewed/organized information in order to update and correct shapefiles.
- Created detailed maps illustrating road accessibility, travel time, and alternate route capabilities.
- Converted maps to appropriate formats printing/PDF/JPEG for future meetings and proposals.