- PROFILE IT Architect. Successful planning, design, and implementation of complex application systems and business intelligence systems
- Consultant. Effective communication skills with business owners, IT management, end-users, project managers, and technology engineers.
- Manager. Superior skills in communicating with C-level executives and in guiding, motivating, and retaining technical staff.
- IT consulting manager, architect, and developer for most of the past three decades with specific expertise in the design and development of complex business intelligence and data integration systems. Has led the development of strategic and operational systems for small, medium, and large organizations in government, manufacturing, financial services, and retail. A unique combination of expertise in technical architecture, business analysis, marketing, and statistics.
- SKILLS Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Design and Development SAP Business Objects, MS SQL Server, ERWin, Oracle 15 years
- Web and Mobile Application Design and Development Application architecture, requirements, interface design, SQL Server database design and development 12 years
- Project Management 15 years
- Management 12 years
responsible for data architecture, ETL PL/SQL , and BI system administration Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.2, WebIntelligence, and Xcelsius . Significant security and SFTP management.
DBA SQL Server , and GIS Developer SQL Server over a web-based application integrated with the county ArcGIS system encompassing project management, inventory management, meeting notifications, maintenance schedule, time entry, etc.
Technical Architect and Project Manager
- over replacement of legacy mainframe reporting system for internal and state compliance reporting
- Developed data model in ERWin, ETL processes in Business Objects Data Services and SQL Server stored procedures, reports in Crystal Reports, and web access in Business Objects Enterprise
Project Manager, and DBA SQL Server over development of a web-based physician and hospital assessment and education program focused on improving early diagnoses of Severe Sepsis
DBA SQL Server , ETL SSIS , and Reporting SSRS over automation of receipt, verification, and disbursement of union dues collected by the major airlines to the local unions
DBA SQL Server , and GIS developer SQL Server over development of a web-based system for meteorologists to draw weather forecasts on a map and send detailed text messages to customers based on specific preferences
and primary technical engineer on various projects in support of the KC Scout Traffic Management System including the traffic incident data warehouse for transportation planning, integration with the NWS via web services for weather alerts, and SQL Server support