A proactive project manager with a strong emphasis on problem solving. Quality conscious individual with a focus on meeting the project requirements on time, within budget and without a reduction in quality. Solutions-oriented management of diverse work teams. Remain flexible through economic shifts. Extensive background in Project and Product Management, training and curriculum development, Product Design and Analysis. Accomplished leadership strengths in Customer Relationship Management, Operations, and Process Improvements.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Digital Development Project Manager eMedia Web Development Organization
- Managed the successful launch of eMedia web projects involving a diverse work team.
- Managed non-mainstream projects while providing solutions which increased annual revenue and reduced operating costs.
- Supported production environment platform changes while maintaining product integrity.
- Coordinated implementation of trade show event websites for advertisement and promotion.
- Managed video websites that promoted product purchase with online payment processing.
IT Project Manager
- Responsible for managing and accelerating the successful on-time delivery of Science Direct and Scopus online scientific publishing application projects. Managed project teams using tools in Java with an Oracle backend database, C/C /Unix, RE proprietary mainframe databases.
- Managed new and enhanced online publishing projects that met customer surveyed needs and market demands.
- Managed the migration of a high profile software application to provide increased customer satisfaction and higher support ticket response time.
- Implemented standardized status reporting for the Project Management Office that resulted in consistency and reduced time in status reporting.
- Served as liaison for Dayton-based Content Development and Operations group and London-based European Data Center EDC . Managed work tasks and customer relationship between both locations. Managed product content, data operations, and resource allocation for EDC assignments. Managed project teams using tools in Java with an Oracle backend database, C/C /Unix, LN proprietary mainframe databases.
- Identified and implemented process improvements that reduced cost and improved processes.
- Facilitated design training for European analysts and data technicians that improved work quality, productivity and communications.
Product Manager/Sr. Data Analyst
- Delivered product database solutions in response to product inquiries by internal and external customers. Assessed and resolved database issues, ensuring compliance with customer business agreement.
- Daily resolved product issues in accordance with contract guidelines to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Evaluated contracts according to time guidelines to ensure compliancy with company policy and customer requirements.
- Influenced customers to re-order Limited Liability data files while avoiding additional charges.
- Senior Training Analyst Confidential
- Developed and implemented training curriculum for computer database design and software application.
- Facilitated design training for global client groups to fulfill company value of boundarylessness in external work activities and team development Philippines, India, Canada, England .
- Created and implemented complex training modules which achieved department goal of all employee competency in document-linking technology.
Associate/Sr. Design Analyst, Confidential
- Designed, built, maintained and enhanced computer databases products.
- Developed documentation covering product database design and data conversion process.
- Performed quality assurance tasks.
- Evaluated business contracts for vendor compliancy to company policy.
- Exhibited customer service skills that resulted in the continuance of a major private database account.
- Implemented new technology enhancements to increase database usage and revenue.