- UI Developer with 8+ years of experience in developing both web - based & client-based applications
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment.
- Proficient in JS framework libraries, including jQuery, Angular, Backbone, Require, Handlebars & Underscore
- Solid experience working with CSS Preprocessors like SASS and LESS; using mixins, functions, custom grid systems following object oriented modular CSS patterns; Working with complex CSS Layouts, Positioning, Key frame Animations Pseudo Selectors and Pseudo Elements.
- Hands on experience working and customizing CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap & Foundation using OOCSS and BEM patterns.
- Worked with Jive Social Networking management software.
- Responsible to implement various jive plugins, tweak application styles via the admin dashboard.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Experience in Angular.js features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture.
- Excellent experience in developing and implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD) web pages with cross browser compatibility complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards; Debug issues using tools like Browserstack.
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, safari,
- Opera, Chrome.
- Expertise working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools; Sound knowledge about Profiling and Optimizing a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experience using all popular text editors like Atom, Webstorm, Eclipse, Sublime Text, and Notepad++.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Strong experience of creating Restful services using Express and Restify Node.js Frameworks.
- Sound knowledge on unit and integration testing frameworks and libraries like Jasmine, Mocha & Karma.
- Hands on experience with using Version Control Systems (VCS) tools like SVN & Git
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Highly passionate and curious about new Front-End development technologies and has ability in mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software
Frameworks & Libraries: jQuery, Node.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, D3.js, Highchart.js, React.Js
IDE & Editors: Sublime Text, IntelliJ, Atom, Notepad++, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug, W3C Validator, Git, Browserstack
Database: MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle11g, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X/Linux (Redhat/Ubuntu)
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Integrated HTML into WordPress & CMS platforms by primarily converting them into themes and templates.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap and Ext JS Front-End Frameworks.
- Implemented applications using Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Developed WordPress plugins and modules to embed into the active pages using PHP. Successfully performed the Restful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Coordinated with BA team and conducted several feedbacks from different healthcare organizations for implementing a better user friendly and interactive websites for easy access.
- Created new websites in WordPress CMS and also restructured the existing ones by customizing the templates using Dreamweaver.
- Worked on Google API for the client side application programs and data transfer on server side.
- Used AJAX with jQuery controls for listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well like margins.
- Worked on consuming JSON and XML object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Orchestrated full functional tests, link tests and the browser compatibility tests for the websites.
- Implemented the SEO Techniques to improve the search results on the web.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the Mobile User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI using GitHub.
- Managed the Degree of Control of the applications, which included Updating, Crash Log Reporting and the Push Services for the Mobile Application Content. Implemented more number of skins, and combination of the CSS sprites.
- Generated reports that summarized the Traffic Flow and crash reports of the websites.
- Recommended and implemented a new design for the existing Website, which resulted in an increase of the page-views by 65%.
- Developed the mobile based web pages using Phonegap framework for mobile platforms like Android and iOS.
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Collaborate with Build Team to integrate HTMLs, front-end code with the backend technology and portal framework, to ensure the UX / UI is implemented.
- Developed HTML templates with help of handlebars. Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using AngularJS.
- Developed reusable components with AngularJS custom directives.
- Used Dependency Injection from AngularJS factory and services.
- Good knowledge on AngularJS MVC.
- Used routing schemes to develop single page applications (SPAs) using AngularJS route. Used Marionette to compose rich layouts, show sorted lists. Used CSS basics, CSS 3 media queries, CSS 3 pseudo classes.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.JS as server side technology.
- Used MEAN (Express, Angular, Node) Stack. Worked on Responsive Web Design to make website Responsive for Desktop, mobile and Tablets using Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Implemented AJAX, JSON, and Java script to create interactive web screens.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website's most versatile and supportive.
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development TTD and scrum status meetings.
- Debugging and testing done with Google chrome developer tools and Firebug.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Worked closely with UI designers to understand the detailed intuitive UI prototypes and components.
- Drive the user experience vision across teams and enhance the internal as well as client facing applications and the overall application experience.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Converted mock ups hand-written HTML and CSS with pixel perfect attention.
- Successfully implanted entire Invoice Module using Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) publisher.
- Under the guidance of Oracle Consultant successfully implemented JAVA executable code to produce invoices and automatically send it to respective customer.
- Interacted with clients and other teams to gather requirements and finalize the application design.
- Widely used J2EE Design patterns like Decorator, Singleton, Facade, etc. to reuse and maintained the code.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved. Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, and deploying.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Worked on developing a suitable GUI for ATM locator.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in ActionScript 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Developed XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Participated in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards. Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals.
- Used JSP, Servlets and HTML to create web interfaces.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Used ADA Compatibility for creating a link to the video.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Used Ad playback concept Panache.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Developed application using Dreamweaver website builder.
- Used Adobe Illustrator for graphics designing.
- Worked with SOAP web services in order to POST and GET response from the server. Developed web pages using Eclipse; Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
Front End Web Developer
- Converted wireframes into html.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects Used AJAX to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in the project.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Created navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes