- Expert knowledge of CMS systems Oracle WebCenter and OpenText RedDot .
- Expert knowledge of Front-End frameworks jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap .
- Expert knowledge of user experience and user interface concepts.
- Expert knowledge of web analytic tools WebTrends and Google Analytics.
- Strong work experience with SDLC processes.
- Understanding of web application security principles and practices.
- Expert knowledge and significant amount of project management experience using project management concepts from the Project Management Institute PMI .
- Excellent business analysis skill sets with focus on application, database, and report development for end users and management teams.
- Excellent team player, coach, and mentor to others.
- Self-motivated and driven to accomplish and meeting project deadlines.
Information Technology Skill Sets
SQL Development ANSI
PL/SQL and T-SQL
SQL Server 2005-2010
jQuery and jQueryUI
Usability and Accessibility
Oracle WebCenter Suite
MS Expression Web v2-4
IT Senior Specialist, Shared Services, Confidential Present, Primary Web Developer for public facing websites, internal portal / dashboards and CMS technologies. Also, create and maintain responsive design websites for mobile presence for various divisions of Ameritas.
IT Consultant Web Developer, Confidential May 2009, Web development for several projects at Union Central Life Insurance.
IT Consultant Developer, Confidential, Facilitated development projects for the Business Solutions team.
IT Consultant - Data Support, Confidential Various IT development projects and management of core database systems.