- UI Developer with over 6 years of professional experiences in Web Designing and User Interface Development using Web Technologies.
- Experience using the Client side Model - View-Controller (MVC) frameworks AngularJS.
- Experience in creating Custom Filters, Services and Directives in AngularJS.
- Hands on experience of implementing the Single Page Application scaffolding using Yeoman tool, also used Grunt to build, view and test application and Bower for dependency management.
- Wrote and implemented tests in Jasmine Unit Testing.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing codes.
- Experience in using various IDE’s like Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime text, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
Misc Tools: npm, Gulp, Bower, Grunt, Yeoman, sass, less, Karma
Programming Editors/IDEs: Eclipse IDE, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, NetBeans
Servers/Daemons: Apache Tomcat, HTTP node Server
Source Code Control: GIT,SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, OSX
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Media Production Software: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator)
Confidential, San Francisco, California
- Analyzed system and functional requirements to determine feasibility.
- Broke stories down into logical tasks and identified technical requirements for each task.
- Created couple of custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application.
- Leveraged AngularJs resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background Images etc.)
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data and Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Implemented injections for scope, routeParams and rootScope.
- Created Custom directive for High charts and added functionalities like comparison of stocks, add series, add points to random series.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features (Bootstrap Tabs and Pills) by using Ui-Bootstrap directive.
- Used Grunt to build minified application and deploy
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Actively involved in production deployments, providing on call support, assisting QA team with rollout testing.
- Working closely with the team on new development, defect fixing and major enhancements.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Front End UI Developer
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using jQuery, CSS/SASS and HTML.
- Used jQuery plugins for Calendar-Date picker, Widgets, Menus, Navbar and Forms.
- Developed custom jQuery plugins to locate the nearby store.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Implemented the application structure using YEOMAN scaffolding and AngularJS framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, utilized various jQuery plug-in to make it look more intuitive. Used Angular JS to achieve the two-way data binding
- Wrote extensive HTML/ HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap code to build dynamic pages.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Web (UI) Developer
- Involved in the scope discussions with the Business Analysts and the Business users to identify the technical requirements.
- Implemented jQuery using DOM manipulation and element selections for several different business site updates, such as page layout changes and content updates.
- Built applications that are user interactive using jQuery plugins for drag & drop, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, JS, Bootstrap.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Managing and implementing all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.
- Designed and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly
- Worked closely with third party vendors
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes