- 8 years of hands - on experience in Design, Development and Deployment of web applications usingvarious Java technologies
- A result-driven, customer-focused and dedicated IT Professional with an approach to build quality application.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, GWTJavaBeans,Hibernate and Web Services.
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton.
- Extensive experience in design and development of applications using ActiveMQ Series, JMS APIs&MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Expert hands on experience in working with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring IoC, SpringORM, SpringJDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring JMS, Spring AOP etc.
- Hands on Experience in integration with ANT, JUnit and Log4j frameworks.
- Good exposure toJavaWeb Services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Experienced with J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, Jobs and Tomcat.
- Experience building web applications using Backbone.js or similar framework (Angular.js).
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Developed integration techniques using the Apache camel and Apache ActiveMQ technologies.
- Experience inAWS, which included managing application in the cloud and creating instances.
- Implemented Migration from VMWARE toAWSusing VMDK Import tools.
- Experience on Unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito etc.
- Have knowledge on NoSQL database, Mongo DB.
- Have good hands- on experience on Apache Kafka.
- Good understanding in implementing web application usingAngular JS Framework.
- Created Restful Web services with Node JS.
- Good Working Knowledge of ANT for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Excellent working experience with different flavors of operating systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Used Bugzilla, JIRA&HP Quality Center for Bug reporting.
- Involved in coordinating with multiple teams for common issues fix, effective communication with client, cross-functional teams to achieve project priorities/deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
Java& J2EE Technologies: CoreJava1.4 / 1.5/1.6 - collections, Exception handling, IO, Multi-Threading, Generics, Annotations, Applets/Swings, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB - Session beans, Entity Beans & JMS
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux,Mac OS
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP(DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
Web Services: JAX-RPC/JAX-WS, Axis2, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, CXF, JERSEY, AWS
Integration and Messaging: Apache Camel, ActiveMQ JMS provider
Database: Oracle, DB2, My SQL, Mongo DB
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, Clear Case, TFS
Continuous Integration: Cruise-Control, Jenkins, TeamCity
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla 3.2.3, JIRA, HP Quality Center, Rally
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Ivy
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Development, Testing and delivery of application.
- Followed Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them and make sure we were in control of the project schedule and state.
- Performed User Interface Design and coding usingJava, Spring framework and web technologies.
- Developed the applications using JSP, Struts and implemented MVC Architecture.
- Worked onAWSCloud Watch, Cloud Formation and Cloud Trail services.
- Tested and configuredAWSWorkspaces (Windows virtual desktop solution) for custom application requirement.
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Created web services and desktop applications to access and display data needed by support teams using, Ajax, JQuery, Backbone.js, Angular.js and Node.js.
- Involved in using Corejavaconcepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization andJava1.5 features etc.
- AWS EC2 instances are used to deploy the applications in cloud .
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in implementing logging, exception handling and transaction management using spring AOP.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Involved in ORM mappings for associations, Inheritance & fetching strategy, performing CRUD operations and managing second level cache using Hibernate.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with Web sphere Application server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Restful Webservices.
- Managed Project dependencies and build using Maven.
- Used JAX-B to call web services described by WSDL.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Build Rest services using Node JS and Express JS.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on JBoss application server.
- Developed application using Fuse ESB and build and deployed the services. And also done with Unit testing using Test Utility.
- Have integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Fuse ESB.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation)
- Involved in setting up Connection pooling and used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Developed web services and data synchronization services.
- JUnit tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Involved in peer code reviews.
- QA, UAT & Production issues investigation and supporting business users.
- Working with the middleware team and DBAs regarding the database issues and code deployments.
- Followed coding guidelines, ran PMD & Find bugs and also make sure the 100% code coverage to maintain the quality of code.
- Prepared Change Request business documents and involved in change and release management.
Environment and Tools:JDK 1.6, CoreJava, Eclipse 3.3, JSF, Rich Faces, HTML, Open Stack, Oracle 10g,, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0,Backbone.JS, IPTV Triage, AWS, Ajax, XML, WebLogic, Windows XP, HTML, JSP 2.1, WSDL 2.0, Mongo DB SOAP 1.2, Kafka, Log4j 1.3, JNDI 1.2, JUnit, Node JS, Java EE, jMaven, Jenkins, Cassandra, DB2.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents and story point’s allocation for user stories.
- Used MVC frameworks like Spring MVC along with JSF and Rich faces.
- Used IntelliJ and Tomcat as web server for deploying the application.
- Used EXT Js controls for User Interface.
- Used JUnit for unit testing application and Log4J to capture the logs.
- Worked on Maven to build the application and used JRebel for code integration.
- Created a light front-end framework against the JSON API for their service request portal using bootstrap and Backbone.js.
- Developed the application using JSF Spring framework that used MVC architecture with JSP as the view.
- Developed Restful web services using spring IoC to provide user a way to run the job and generate daily status report.
- Worked on Hibernate and created ORM mappings.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods which incorporate the core business functionality using singleton beans.
- Deployed application on WebLogic application server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMs) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages.
- Accessed database using SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Gradle.
- Used DB2 as the backend database and PureXml for storing XML documents in the DB2 tables.
- Used Cassandra as a data source for all the new internal web applications and analytics purpose as well.
- Developed internal web dashboard applications using Node JS.
- Developed Server side automation using Node JS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and No SQL stores from Node JS.
Environment and Tools: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.6, struts 2.0, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, WEB API, Hibernate 3.3.x, Spring 3.0 XML, Backbone.js, JMS, GIT Hub, REST, SOAP UI, TOAD, UNIX, ANT, Karma, Oracle 10g, Web Services Restful, Cassandra, Maven, Jenkins, Web Sphere application server 8.1, LDAP Servers, File Zilla.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents
- Gathered the requirements and designed the application flow.
- Extensively worked with struts for middle tier development with Hibernate as ORM and Spring IoC for dependency injection for the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Developed Action classes for the systems as a feature of struts.
- Performed both server side and client side validations.
- Created struts-config.xml file to manage with the page view.
- Developed EJB components to implement business logic using session and message bean.
- Used Spring framework to integrate with struts web framework, Hibernate.
- Extensively worked with Hibernate to connect to database for data persistence.
- Integrate active catalog to get parts using JMS
- Used Log4J log for both user interface and domain level messages.
- Performed unit testing for modules using JUnit.
- Implemented spring framework dependency injection for defining objects.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used JIRA tool to communicate with other team members in QA and production.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds
- Responsible for the complete design and development of the User Administration module
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers
- Written SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Participated actively in application production launch
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Participated efficiently in the Development and Testing phases of the project Create program specifications and unit test plans for software programs.
- Worked on a multi-tier web based environment using J2EE technologies: JSP, EJB andJava Servlets.
- Involved in the lifecycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototype, design, interface implementation, unit testing and maintenance.
- Created Action Classes, Domain Objects Request processor for the application using Model View Controller approach.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring bean factory using IoC. Configured bean properties using dependency injection.
- Analyzed test results, identified issue and reported using Jira
- Provided UNIX scripting to drive automatic generation of static web pages with dynamic new content.
- Implemented the front-end portlets using struts.
- Implemented EJB components (Stateless, State full session beans) for transaction.
- Handled Restful web services calls and EJB services.
- Designed and developed enterprise eligibility business objects and domain objects with object relational mapping framework Hibernate
- Implemented caching mechanism in hibernate to load data from Oracle, My SQL database.
- Designed and developed queries using hibernate and data validation via the hibernate validator framework.
- Worked on RAD IDE for developing portlets and business logic.
- Involved in generating the WSDL (using web Services) file eclipse.
- Created/Converted to JSON result based Restful web services to improvise the performance of the code.
- Involved extensively in code reviews, unit testing and process improvements.
- Involved in developing and deploying the Restful web services on JBoss application server.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration
Environment and Tools:Java1.4/1.6, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Web Services Restful, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, JBoss, CVS, RAD, SQL Developer, Oracle.
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, development and testing.
- Developed SQL queries to store and retrieve data from database & used PL SQL.
- Used Struts framework to maintain MVC and created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties for Internationalization etc.
- Used Struts Validation frame work to do business validation from server side.
- Code implementation using Java & Groovy, refactoring & peer review
- Developed session beans and DAO classes for accounts and other modules
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Consumed web services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI from third party for authorizing payments form customers
- Used JAXB API to bind XML schema to java classes.
- Involved in units integration using JUnit, Bug fixing and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Used CVS for version control and Maven as a build tool.
- Used Log4J for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Involved in fixing defects & tracked them using QC & Provided support and maintenance and customization
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in running PMD defects & Find bugs.
- Dealt with business processes and Updated Project documents.
- Involved in fixing IST, QA, UAT & Production defects.
- Following Coding guide lines & maintain quality of code.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the server.
- Participated in project estimation and impact analysis.
- Involved in high level and low level design documents understanding the requirements.
- Prepared UML diagrams like Use case, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, Servlets, JSP with Custom Tag libraries.
- Injected dependence across the module using Spring Framework. It was done by adding some configuration entries in xml files.
- Used Hibernate in Persistence Layer as ORM tool.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Procedures in Oracle 10g for output Reward Summary.
- Interface with users of the application and downstream data consumers.
- Bulk loading of Account and Transaction from Legacy Database and Transaction Reports.
- Prepared and validated the JUNIT test cases.
- Configuration and deployment of application o application Server.
- Maintained and given production Support on client side. Participated in pear code review.
- Coordinated with the testing team in preparation and validation of Test plan, Test Specification and Test scripts.
Environment: J2EE pattern, JSP Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse 10g, SQL, PL/SQL Developer, Log4j, ANT, CVS, Eclipse, Testify.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes