- Around 8+ years of extensive experience in web based applications using LAMP, WAMP,PHP, Drupal, WordPress& SEO technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL,PHP) and WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL,PHP) Environments.
- Experienced in developing application using 3-tier architecture (i.e. Presentation Layer, Business layer and Data access Layer).
- Designed the web layouts using Adobe Photoshop.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experienced in incorporating the table less design methodology using CSS3 that follows W3C standards.
- Expertise in web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Excellent knowledge in Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Design
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, and CSS Table.
- Effective skills of working with Eclipse IDE and MVC.
- Excellent experience in implementing various design patterns including MVC.
- Excellent LAMP development experience including Apache, Nginx deployment.
- Experienced on Installation, Integration and Configuration of third party tools, Content Management System (CODEIGNITER, Smarty).
- Developed customDrupalTheme to effectively address business requirements.
- Expertise in all PHP-related projects technical aspects like design, development, project documentation and product maintenance.
- Excellent experience overDrupal6.x, 7.x.
- Experienced in Drupal tool like View Tools, UberSearch, Drupal Theme Viewer to create powerful and flexible web applications.
- Experienced in third party payment gateway (PGP) with PHPscripting.
- Expertise in deployingapplications usingApache HTTP server, Tomcat server and Jboss server.
Frameworks: Zend, Slim, Cake PHP, Magento
Application/Web servers: Apache HTTP server2.0/2.2,Tomcat 4/5,Jboss 4/5
RDBMS: MySQL4/5, MS-SQL server 6.5/7.0/2005/2008 and Oracle 8i/9i/10i and MS-Access
Administrative Tools: PHPMyAdmin
Development Tools: Eclipse3.3/3.4,Jbuilder 7.0
Version Controller: JCVS,SVN 1.4/1.5/1.6
SDLC Tool: Rational Rose 2000,UML,Erwin
Testing Tools: Junit3.8/4.0
Operating Systems: Linux,Windows XP/NT/2000/vista
CMS: Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Sr. PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Worked on RESTful API’s for integrating ecommerce services with third party application.
- Designs, Develop CustomDrupalModules for implementing Oauth and REST API.
- Work on HUB module for implementing Single Sign on Service (SSO) by implementingDrupalWeb Services.
- Used PHP framework such as Laravel, Cake, Zend and Zend 2
- Developed various sections using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, Json and Spring web service
- Wrote modules, components and Themes for Drupal
- Worked with XML, jQuery, Django, PHP and JSON
- Worked inSVN/GIT managed environment.
- Expert knowledge in open source frameworks/CMS such as Magento, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal,CodeIgniter and more
- Worked on HTML5/CSS and jQuery in a Drupal based CMS environment
- Worked on analysis, design, development and implementation of web applications using PHP, Zend Framework, Oracle and MySQL
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal to build website using Drupal
- Heavily used HTML5 and CSS3 and applied CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Implemented AJAX and JQuery on Front-End to make the web page more dynamic.
- Worked with JSON/XML and AJAX and API forPaypal, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Involved in integration testing, functional testing and UI testing
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Drupal/PHP developer
- Involved in back-end development with PHP (4/5), MySQL, XML and light database design.
- Worked with LAMP stack and open source software.
- Created many sections using HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, AngularJS, Jsonand Spring web service
- Used javascripct frameworks likeNODE.JS,ANGULAR.JS
- Responsible for website maintenance client websites on a daily basis involving HTML, CSS Drupal.
- Involved in release into Production, Development, QA, and Staging.
- Optimized sites for usability, search engines and accessibility, and updated existing sites and content management systems.
- ImplementedMagnetoSecure Payment Bridge for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Worked on coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, MS SQL and Oracle
- Use of PHP andZend framework.
- Implemented Jquery code to create various design sliders on Home pages of websites.
- Involved in the development using Drupal and PHP
- Used Jquery for creating different menus and dialog boxes and also used different jquery plugins for calendar, calculator and printing options.
- Developed single paged web based apps using “backbone.js”.
- Build AJAX pages using PHPto display current server time
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. PHP / Drupal Developer
- Involved in database design, application design and site architecture design to meet requirements
- Managed the Linux server and configured Apache,PHPand MySQL.
- Worked on Linux and UNIX platforms. Also worked with XML, XSD, and RESTful APIs
- Integrating REST web servicesPHPbased API's into the site.
- Use ofPHPand Zend framework.
- Developed various sections using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, JsonandSpringweb service
- Built custom modules and libraries.
- Worked with a custom developed PHP Framework along with Magento.
- Built secure, scalable backend solutions and wrote database queries and logic.
- Worked with Wordpress modules, theming, distributions & content management
- Involved with both maintaining / updating & developing new client websites
- Involved with Quality assurance of own work, code testing, cross browser testing, etc.
- Involved in Website Code Optimization
- Worked on GitHub
- Wrote concise, clean, modular CSS, HTML, WordpressandPHP codes
- Worked on Wordpress to create custom widgets
- Develop site themes with LESS or SASS and traditional CSS
- Maintaining SQL server database and updatingPHPscript.
- Using three kind of database Granite Database, Oracle, MYSql.
Sr. PHP / Drupal Developer
- Developed a user friendly secondary back end to update and maintain multiple Magento e-commerce installs usingPHP, CSS, HTML, MYSQL and MSSQL.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites usingPHPand MySQL.
- Efficiently developed code for different modules by using Oracle SQL, PLSQL and Shell scripting
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML, JSON, XSL (PHP, Django, Python, Rails)
- Worked on HTML, CSS, and of digital imaging and illustration with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Worked on theme layer for Wordpress
- Worked with the Foundation framework and with AJAX based sites/web applications.
- Developed Jquery plugin for accordions and customized them meeting the business requirements.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes