- Over 8 years of extensive experience in Web Development and Designing with proficiency in HTML5, AJAX, JSON, Java Script, AngularJS, Bootstrap, XML, XHTML, jQuery, Canvas, CSS3, Restful web services and Responsive web designing.
- Strong in developing Responsive Web Design to target Tablets, Mobiles and Desktops.
- Strong working knowledge in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment).
- Participated in projects in all stages of the product life cycle.
- Have Experience in requirements gathering, information architecture, wire frames development, prototype development and documenting the Front-end requirements and style guides.
- Experience in using Bootstrap, Grunt and CSS predecessors LESS and SASS.
- Experience in Gathering end users requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using UML, Design Patterns and Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Designed Redux applications that behave consistently run in different environments (client, server, and native).
- Dynamic web development techniques using Adobe Dreamweaver.
- KEY DESIGN SKILLS - Visualization, Concept sketches, Storyboards, Visual and Responsive Design and, Info-graphics.
- Professional in creating Templates and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Designed high-impact, user-centered Web sites with strong emotional appeal, sophisticated production values and intuitive navigation to maximize user engagement and cement powerful brand identities.
HTML, HTML5, DHTML, XML, CSS, CSS3
Web Sphere, Web Logic.
Spring Boot, Spring MVC, MongoDB.
Wireframe, Sketch, Pencil, Paper sketches.
Windows 98, 2000, XP, Windows7,8,10, Mac OS
Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks CS6, MS FrontPage, MS Visual Studio, Brackets, Net Beans.
Microsoft SQL server 2012,2014, Knowledge on build tools like npm package manager
RESTFul and SOAP Web Services.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Used HTML table to control the layout of the top pane of the dashboard, including a title, KPI's, drop down controls and a slider.
- Aligned Text and Controls: HTML table is used inside a text area to align text controls for a more readable and user friendly format. jQuery template for markup. Implemented two way data binding through scope in applications built on AngularJS.
- Used Illustrator to create Illustrations, charts, graphs, logos, diagrams, cartoons of real photographs, and more.
- Used Illustrator program to create free hand drawings.
- UI framework: Customization pages, single sign-on integration.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
Web Application Developer
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Gathering requirements from business SME (Subject Matter Experts).
- Attending Iteration Planning and grooming Session with business users.
- Developed the reusable templates and style sheets within the UI Standards and guidelines.
- Used XML Web services with SOAP protocol for transferring data between different applications.
- Check code quality and also used the Grunt task runner in order to manage the Project.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout using Grid Orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plugins like Date picker, Bootstrap-select etc.
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web design, UI using HTML5 Grid Layouts, CSS3 Media queries where it’s an expression and can be used to either True or false
- Code enhancement and bug fixes.
- Involved in building interactive portable widgets for internal users using HTML5, C3SS, jQuery/Angular and the latest AJAX libraries.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Implemented AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Designed and Developed automation script using Selenium Web Driver in Eclipse.
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Experience with iOS design, Android design, front-end design, OSX design, interaction design, Mobile app GUI design or usability.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Responsible for client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI and AngularJs.
- Used SCSS Preprocessor to well develop CSS.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Tested the application using GruntJS.
- Created GET/PUT/UPDATE request and response using RESTFUL web services.
Front End UI Developer
- Working with clients to design and develop modish solutions.
- Worked in improving the user experience as per the UX team guidelines.
- Designed, developed and implemented Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS by consuming JSON.
- Created Web Pages using Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Maintained Test driven Development (TDD) approach using Agile Methodologies.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Created Angular components using Directives, Services, Controllers and Filters.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS3.
- Security Form Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization were implemented in ‘Storing equipment’ module to identify Administrator and give privileges to enter new equipment and their manufacturer and location details.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- SQL Server 2008 was utilized as the data repository.
- UX tests to test the usability of mobile or websites.
- Provided support for clients websites throughout project life cycle.
- Collaboration tools: email, instant messaging, announcements, surveys, discussion forums, wiki pages, interactive whiteboards.
- CMS: workflow engine, version control, content sharing, access and privileges, creation templates, resource library, content ingestion tools.
- Used jQuery UI for dialogs, tabs, Date picker, Model Popup and advanced components to implement UI model.
- HTML5 and CSS3 code optimization and testing against W3C validations and for the cross browser compatibility.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Worked with remote teams to finalize requirements and complete the campaigns.
- Worked for backward compatibility to support browsers like IE6, IE7, IE8.
- Generalized code for various requirements.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes