- More than 5+ Years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis and Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Expertise in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3.
- Good experience in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience wif Agile and SCRUM.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS (2.1/3) and wif the halp of tags as per W3C standards.
- Good Knowledge in working wif AngularJs
- Involved in the Software Life Cycle phases like AGILE and estimating the timelines for projects.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Knowledge about technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, and MVC Struts.
- Expertise in working wif High Traffic Websites.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter wif strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline oriented environments.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Possess good team-management and leadership qualities.
- Having Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing daily communication wif an offshore development teams.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills wif capability to handle new technologies
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.0/5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
O.S: UNIX, Linux, OS/390, AS/400, HP-UX (including Service Guard), Solaris (Including Veritas), IBM AIX (V4.3.3 and 5L V5.1, HACMP) and Windows NT/2000/XP.
Databases: ORACLE 11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2/UDB 9.x/8.x/7.2, SQL Server, MS-Access.
IDE: Eclipse IDE, Aptana Studio, Dreamweaver, Notepad++.
Version Control Tools: Rational ClearCase, VSS, WinCVS, RequisitePro and ClearQuest.
Confidential, Green bay, WI
- Developed CSS based page layouts dat are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used jQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Designed and developed creative intuitive user interfaces dat address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Interfaced wif third-party vendors to customize UI solutions for web verticals.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Designed and developed CSS pre-processors (LESS)
- Developed the page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Mentored team members in order to speed up the project’s progress.
Java UI Developer
- Implemented drag and drop operations, HTML, DOM TEMPeffects, animations like slide shows, fade in-fade out TEMPeffects on the web pages.
- Writing web pages and templates using W3C web standards.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure dat right set of UI modules been built.
- Created XHTML Pages wif CSS and the Box Model.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions dat best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed SQL Queries to interact wif Oracle database.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes