- Good Experience in working with Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Experience as database designing, maintaining and managing MySQL and Oracle databases. Extensive experience developing queries and procedures with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in UI development process such as Analysis, Development and Testing, and associated methodologies.
- Expertise in checking cross browser compatibility and worked on different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Experience in creating dynamic web pages using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Excellent experience working as an interaction designer with online web portals, applications and e-commerce websites
- Hands on experience in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Hands on knowledge in JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept Confidential promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors.
Database: SQL Server 2005,MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g
Web Services: Apache Tomcat 7.0.34, HTTP Web Server, Team Foundation Server
Debugging Tools: Firebug, developer Tools
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, WIX, Photoshop, Express, MS FrontPage, MS Visual Studio, Socket IO, Android SDK
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows 7/XP
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Version Control: SVN,GIT
Application Server: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed using AngularJS Forms, Events, Validations, Modules, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and filters.
- Worked with AngularJS filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Worked on JQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a webpage upon user request.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQuery
- Built cross-platform and multi device applications in AngularJS, using the HTML5 and CSS3
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border.
Confidential, San Diego, CA.
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed reusable user interface component using AngularJS and JQuery.
- Created AngularJS directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Maintained, enhanced, and recommended solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis Design, Development and Testing.
- Maintained Test driven Development (TDD) approach using Agile Methodologies.
- Analyze, debug and investigate on problems reported by users. Performed code reviews (standards, performance tuning, refactoring, reusability).
Confidential - Dallas, TX
UI/Angular JS Developer
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements and analyzing the dependencies.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different module.
- Created CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible on all the major browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Worked on Bootstrap, LESS to develop User Interface with responsive design.
- Extensively involved in Design discussions and user experience meetings to provide inputs on the interface.
- Worked in SCRUM process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in Sprints.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the backend using jQuery, AngularJs and AJAX.
- Developed test cases using Jasmine, Karma, Nodejs.
- Worked on Cato Compliance issues using tools such as NVDA, Fireice.
- Worked on Adobe tagging to capture the metrix for UI elements based on requirements.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration testing of the application.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and design of the project.
- Implemented server side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Used Java Script, JSP, JQuery, HTML and CSS to develop the application.
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets.
- Used JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Improved outgoing quality through test and yield improvements and characterization. Also reduced costs through test time improvements.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, Apache, Tomcat, Web logic, JDBC, XML, HTML, Oracle8.
- Developed user interactive webpages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS2 based on W3C and ADA standards.
- Gathered the data from the backend using AJAX, JQuery, JSP.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts.
- Worked on fixing cross browser compatibility issues.
- Created Valid XHTML, CSS templates.
- Created and deploying new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Created pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code withW3C Validator.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes