- Over 7years of strong experience in front - end designing & hand coding websites with proficiency in HTML, CSS, Java script, Jquery, Angular JS, AJAX, Bootstrap, Node JS, Ext JS and JSON.
- Strong experienced in using HTML5 new elements, CSS3 elements.
- Experience includes involvement in all teh phases of full software development life-cycle including analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation & maintenance, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Expertise in creating teh pages using CSS webpage layouts and vast noledge in accessibility and usability concepts.
- Experienced Mode View Controller framework such as Angular JS framework for creating Single Page Application (SPA).
- Implemented Grunt to build minified application and deploy.
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML 4.01/ HTML5, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Strong Experience in RESTful Web Services and in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL)
- Highly experienced in developing web application dat uses Digital Media like Videos, Live Streaming using HTML5 features like API, web-socket & Web RTC (Browser component).
- Involved in Agile process, Attend Daily standup meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for each story card in a sprint.
- Worked on AJAX controls like Update Panel to manage teh post back of teh web page to server, AJAX Script
- Used AJAX for implementing part of teh functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Developed teh application using Struts Framework dat leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Expertise in Angular JS controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routings and events
- Brief Experience on implementing teh Angular JS and MVC framework for data access.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control(SVN)
- Strongly experienced in making web page cross browser compatible.
- Experience in using Alerts, Navs, Grids, Panels, Buttons, Media Objects and Progress Bars provided by Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Experience in consuming services and integrating with Angular JS application.
- Experience in using various IDE’s, Notepad++, eclipse, sublime, Adobe Photoshop
- Having In-depth noledge on Photoshop used for designing and creation of teh backgrounds, characters, headers, brochures etc.
- Have noledge ofAgile Methodologieslike Extreme programming, SCRUM.
- For easy debugging used testing frameworks Karma and Jasmine.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development teams.
- Good working experience in IT Services and Insurance domains.
- Experience in using configuration management tools and Detail-oriented and experienced Web Development.
Web Technology: HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, UI, JSON, AJAX, XML, Java Script, PHP, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS, Require.js, Ext.js
Language: C, C++, ASP MVC6, JDBC, MATLAB
Database & Server: ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL, Mongo DB, GIT
Frameworks: Angular JS, JQuery, Ext JS, Bootstrap, and Node JS
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Dreamweaver, Web storm, Sublime Text, Visual studio.
OS: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000/8/10, Mac OS
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, Servlets, MS Office, JIRA, Rally, Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool, Source tree, Windows Movie Maker, Apache Tomcat 5.0, Jenkins
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. UI Developer
- Participates in all phases of projects including development, design, testing, production and familiarity with Web programming, Web production tools, and Web frameworks.
- Assist with coding, test and debug using jasmine and karma.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- UtilizedAgile Methodologies (Scrum)to manage full life-cycle development of teh project
- Writing and editing content, designing webpage layout, updating websites and Creating back up files
- Used Jquery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create teh content on teh fly depend on teh user request, implementing Ajax features for teh application.
- Understanding of teh responsibilities of teh database, API, and other web services.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand teh requirements to ensure dat right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed dynamic client-side React.js and JSXcodes to build web forms and simulate process for web application, page navigation and form validation.
- Worked extensively on Angular JS in creating Controllers, Making AJAX calls using $http and JSON parse.
- Expertise in Data Tables, High Charts and customizing high charts
- Developed certain features of teh application functionality me.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Deep noledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Worked with Node environment using Node JS, NPM, Grunt JS and Gulp JS.
- Responsible for creating dynamic server side pages using JSP, Version control throughSVN.
- Designed UI Mockup’s and presented to client to give satisfy UI directions and execution
- Bug fixes for existing software system and also software enhancement.
- Tested of websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Firefox, IE7, IE8, Opera.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
Front End Developer
- We have followed with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Used Jquery core library functions for teh logical implementation part at client side for all teh application.
- Developed new user-facing features build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Debug teh application using Firebug to traverse teh documents and manipulated teh Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Laid out teh application structure using YEOMAN for Play and Angular JS for UI development
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to teh clients and teh management to review.
- Professional in creatingTemplates, MockupsandPrototypes, Web Interfaces, LayoutsandFlow of Future Pages.
- Implemented teh Drag and Drop functionality using Jquery framework.
- Used Jquery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Designed teh table less web applications using CSS and with teh help of and tags as per W3C standards.
Confidential, Appleton, WI
- Used High charts for creating Graphs and charts for payments section and also implemented teh filtering functionality for teh graphs.
- Designed and Developed UI Web 2.0 Applications using Jquery UI dat would Search, display and maintain accounts
- Written controllers and components dat are responsible to hold model data, call back functions and for rendering views.
- Responsible for ensuring teh pattern consistency across all pages.
- Used J-Query and CSS 2.1 selectors, toggles, and hover functionality, ToolTip, Ajax Forms.
- Specially working with AJAX data consisting of JSON responses, parsing teh same and presenting on teh UI layer.
- Making pages dat are cross-browser compatible.
- Used GIT sever for project development.
- Used JSON and AJAX for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers
- Used Bootstrap to show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
- Used agile methodology for teh software development.
- As a scrum team member worked on agile stories, trouble shooting issues and fixing defects
- Handling all teh activities related to designing for Production on Web site.
- Uploading and updating NAVs on site.
- Performed testing and documentation of UI and services
- Source control using GitHub and Bitbucket
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Web UI Developer
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis, Conceptual Design and Details.
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of teh application and worked with content managers, copywriters anddesignersto resolve teh issues.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML 4.01/CSS 2.X practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Created cross browser UI components using various Jquery
- Integrally designed and implemented teh entire Security Administration UI dat has 15 screens which is a major attraction of teh product.
- Written and implemented CSS throughout teh site, both as in-line and imported files.
- Timely delivery of teh assigned projects.
- Monitor site for any UI inconsistencies and fix all teh UI bugs reported in teh test track.
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attended project meetings on a regular basis and helped to improve teh Project workflow.
- Developed working prototypes from UI designs.
- Implemented new website design layout for conversion of existing static websites to responsive
- Implemented visual elements dat users see and interact with in a web application.
- Involved in designing and developing MYSQL.
- Identified, fixed, troubleshoot and resolve problems and scrupulously documented system
- Create web models or prototypes dat include physical, interface, logical, or data models
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes