- Around 7+ years of strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the software development process including requirement analysis, design, development, interface development and implementation of Client/Server, Internet (Web) application using Object Oriented Methodologies(OOA/OOD). Web based technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Skilled in building Single Page Applications (SPA) used frameworks like AngularJs and Custom MVC frameworks.
- Well versed in DOM (Document Object Model) and DOM functionality to use in the interaction with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 new features and use of libraries like D3.Js for charting and rich interactive widgets
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Utilize CSS3 media queries for building Responsive Layouts as part of RWD (Responsive web Design) POCs for various devices.
- Master in creating Angular factories used in services of angular to make RESTful API calls to the Java built backend.
- Having In-depth Knowledge in developing browser based Infographics and Furthermore Data Visualization projects by utilizing High Charts and D3 charts which increasing client fulfillment.
- Formed realistic client interface Graphic user interface(GUI) to display report data utilizing JQuery, AJAX and Furthermore JSON.
- Extensive experience on using different design patterns such as Business Delegate, session facade, DAO’s, DTO’s, Service Locator in the improvement.
- Experience of 3+ years on MVVM architectures and UI Abstraction and excellent knowledge on supporting frameworks like Backbone, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, ReactJS, EmberJS, RequireJS, Durandal
- Solid worth of effort for application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, WS Security and Restful.
- Developed server-side JSP and conditional logic and be responsible for integrating backend data-calls using JSTL and ATG Droplet/Endeca cartridge code, and interfacing with form-handlers.
- Depth Knowledge, in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome Also broad knowledge on debugging utilizing Chrome Developer Tool and Firebug.
- Hands on experience in design, implementation and maintenance of framework architectures utilizing application servers like Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Worked in various version control systems -SVN & GIT Concurrent Versions System (CVS), and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Knowledge in composing Q-Unit instances for UIcode and do integration with Jenkins for automation testing.
- Strong interpersonal abilities with beneficial analytical, issue solving, debugging, documentation and fantastic communication skills and ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Professional experience and dexterous capability to develop polished Fortune 500-mark sites and Furthermore e-commerce sites.
- Proven track record from claiming fruitful tasks for successful projects throughout the profession.
Web App/ Servers: JBoss, WebSphere 8.0(beta), Bea’s Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere.
Configuration Mgmt. Tools and Developer Tools: Git, CVS, visual studio, Dream viewer, Firebug, Clear Case.
JS Libraries and Frameworks: jQuery, Angular.JS, Angular2, Node.JS, React.JS, Backbone.JS, Express.JS, External.JS, Ember.JS, Dust.JS, Knockout.JS, Require.JS, Handlebars.
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows 2000/XP/7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, RSS.
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, Sublime text, Notepad++, IntelliJ, HTML Editor Eclipse IDE
Databases & Platforms: MongoDB, MySQL, Maria DB Enterprise, Oracle.
Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall.
Testing Tools: Junit, LoadRunner, Jasmine, Protractor.
Other Tools: Workbench, Putty, WordPress
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
Sr UI Developer
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular JS2 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a webapplication.
- Responsive Webdesign and development, application development using HTML5, CSS3 Media Queries and Bootstrap grid system.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 new features and use of libraries like D3.Js for charting and rich interactive widgets
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Built AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters and Used interceptors in AngularJS for configuring security authentication for session management.
- Maintained the project in one store with help of redux, and also worked with redux architecture
- Profound knowledge in working with Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions, Implemented jQuery (CSS Layout and DOM manipulation and element selections) for several different business site updates, such as page layout changes and content updates.
- Foundation design changes required by the history of the station and retrofit of new foundations as required.
- Created RESTFUL services along with strong Object-Oriented Node JS design works.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS Table, CSS Positioning, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, Pseudo Elements and Pseudo Classes.
- Used JIRA for agile process management andVery good implementations and aware of programming practices in Node JS and for bug tracking and issue tracking
- Mastered the GRUNT and GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project. Used Bower for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Experience using ReactJS and Redux to make SPA.
- Experienced in working with setting a new project and configuring all the sub tasks using Grunt-npm module. The common tasks using grunt includes minification, Lint, test runner task, watch (observe files changes and initiate the sub tasks).
- Using ReactJSto implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Performed Jasmine Unit Testing and Integration testing of the application.
- Lead the UI team by being responsible to understand Business goals, objectives, site functionally.
- Utilized Node modules like ioRedis, bluebird, catbox, xml2js, soap, config and in theweb application.
- Built a RESTful API to save and recover geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring, MongoDB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS.
- The front-end use HTML5, CSS3, React JS, jQuery and Bootstrap to build a single page web app that communicate with back-end via RESTful API.
- Expertise with work on REST and SOAPwebservice calls and getting response by sending request in node-platform.Also, used MONGODB for retrieving Data.
- Implemented SOA usingWebServices (SOA over WESB and SOAP over JMS) on ESB utilizing WebSphere IntegrationDeveloper(WID) and Sybase.
- Good Knowledge on Project status tracking using RALLY.
Sr. Front EndWebDeveloper
- Worked with business analyst to understand the user requirements to ensure that correct set of UI modules which have been built.
- Experience in implementing CSS Concepts like CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements, CSS Animations and CSS Box Model.
- Different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and filters were developed by AngularJS framework including MVC architectures.
- Built a responsive website utilizing Bootstrap grid system to layout contents that fit various devices including mobile, tablet and laptop.
- Weighed in on the decision about whether Angular.js or Backbone.js is a good way to develop the application.
- Utilized jQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects effectively for effective client-side coding.
- Utilized react JS to make the initial load
- Utilized SEO as marketing strategy.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances
- Hands on experience on bower, Nu get.
- Migrated the existing jQuery based web application to Angular.
- Created webapplication prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Gathering and aggregating huge amounts of log data utilizing Apache Flume and staging data in HDFS for further analysis.
- Strong experience in design principles, Pattern and Practices, Security and data presentation (MVC, MVVM).
- Creating WPF applications using MVVMarchitecture.Modification of MVVMdesign pattern
- Developed a software product to improve the time-consuming process of manual execution of internally dependent Materialized Views by giving the execution control to the end user. Developed the dynamic UI in WPF (XAML), governing the Model-View-View-Model (MVVM) architectural pattern. Developed PL/SQL procedures and functions to transact with Oracle database.
- Experience in application servers like Tomcat locally and Weblogic to host it on the Linux server
- Developed globally used GUI tools with Python, allowing warehouse managers to track product movement through the warehouse.
- Create and modify SQL queries to perform CRUD operations within an Oracle Database Python, WingIDE, SQL, Linux, wxPython.
- Created SOAP WebServices using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data.
- Developed Junit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MySQL database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on Restful webservice.
- Provided support and administration for SVN, Clear Case, Clear Quest and ANT build automation.
- Involved in the migration of code from SVN to GIT.
- Coding site in HTML, XML, PHP/MySQL, Flash.
- Experience as web developer with strong background working on open source technologies PHP, JSP, MONGODB, JS.
- Worked with development of presentation tier using JSF, JSTL, Java Script, Ajax, and JQuery.
- Created GIT repositories and specified branching strategies that best fitted the needs for the client.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component ANT projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
UI Web Developer
- Worked very closely with business-side customers to deliver attractive, easy-to-understand screens that suitable reflected the company's fulfilment workflow.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- Created single page applications using Angular JS with MVC capability.
- Used Node.js for scalable server-side application.
- Implemented MVC Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project.
- Used Bootstrap JS and other front-end frameworks.
- Developing Python Scripts to parse XML documents.
- Implementing business logic using Python/Django.
- Strong working experience in determining Cross-Browser Compatibility challenges and processing Responsiveness.
- Single page web app with React.JS, Redux, server rendering.
- Used React.JS library functions for the logical implementation part a client side for all the application
- Applied data visualization by adding grids and dynamic graphs with data fetched from JSON web services.
- Created and maintained mapping files, persisting classes and transaction control in JDBC to access the database.
- Developed APIs used AJAX and JSON to implement more robust and effective client facing applications.
- Redesigned user interface HTML frameworks with Bootstrap and refined CSS styling.
- Applied media queries to created responsive website across different size of screens.
- Using AJAX to request JSON data through third party RESTAPIs to acquire products data from server and display it in sorted order.
- Developed and maintained customWordpresstemplate, work was done locally with source control handled by Github with multiple repositories in the stack to Production.
- Worked with UX team to create custom components library using React.JS
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MONGODB.
- Conducted unit testing with Firebug, IE Tester and end-to-end testing on the supported browsers and devices.
- Involved in using jQuery Validation Plug-in for client-side validation.
- Designed navigation structure, interaction and styling for an AJAX environment.
- Used the responsive utilities of the Bootstrap frameworks to facilitate the design displaying properly on different devices.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool SVN.
- Writing unit tests in Angular using Jasmine and Karma as test runners.
- Responsible for introducing an increased quality standard for webpage design and maintain quality with innovative internal solutions.
Front End Web Developer/Designer
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, debugging supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set ofUI modules have been built.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree, also implemented the Drag and Drop functionality
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Extensive use of jQuery Events for manipulation of events and jQuery plugins for menus and widgets.
- Performed website optimization and faster page loading using CSS sprites.
- Created images, logos and icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Enhancing the existing modules by gathering the requirements and creating the sequence diagrams per the client's needs.
- Implemented JDBC to interact with database.
- Implemented Performance Tuning to make the pages load fast and in an effective way.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock ups and the layouts of the application.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end-to-end) and prepared detailed test scripts as part of it.
- Designed and developed code for table lesswebinterfaces using XHTML, CSS, and DOM.
- SQL server was used to get the data.
- Worked closely with Technical Development Manager to help track, prioritize, estimate, and recommend resources for all Technical Development Team projects.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Dealt with business and solicit usability requirements.
- Evaluated, analyzed, and testedwebinterface to understand and enhance the overall usability of the designs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes