- Over 7+ years of experience in designing & developing User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases and Client - Server applications experience developing iOS, MAC OSX Platforms.
- Develop iOS iPhone and iPad hybrid applications in Objective-C and Swift.
- Excellent Cocoa/Cocoa IO Touch and Objective-C coding ability with XCode for iOS (iPhone/iPad), Mac OSX Development and Object-Oriented Design Principles (OOD& OOP).
- Extensive experience Consuming REST/SOAP Web Services and APIs.
- Worked extensively on relational databases and data modeling.
- Extensive experience in iPhone & iPod Touch application development.
- Expertise in iPad application development.
- Worked extensively on XCode, Interface Builder and Instrument.
- Experienced in Mobile Application Development using UIKit, Core Foundation with Cocoa touch.
- Expertise in MVC design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories.
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi-view application.
- Proficient in source control with GIT, SVN.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts and good development experience in using those concepts in building re-usable code.
- Experience working with in-app purchase application for the iPhone/iPad along with distinct marketing based applications enhancing sharing through social networks and email.
- Experience in Web Applications including Mobile Development Life Cycle (SDLC), requirements and specifications, design, construction, testing, and maintenance.
- Experience collaborating with senior backend and senior mobile developers in an Agile Methodology with little supervision.
- Participate in DAILY SCRUM to discuss the progress in the sprints.
- Participate in SPRINT REVIEW MEETING where we discuss the progress of the project and take the necessary steps for the project to be completed successfully.
- Interact with SCRUM team developers, programmers, tester, product owners and stake holders to deliver right value of the project at the end of each sprint.
- Adept knowledge in HTML4/HTML5/JS/JQuery/CSS.
- Proficient knowledge of Programming Experience using Objective-C.
- Experienced in working with data parsing forms such as XML and JSON, to dynamically display data on iPhone/iPad.
- Have hands on experience with core animation and core graphics which was by Adobe CS5 Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver).
IOS Applications: Objective-C and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices in XCode Interface builder UIKit, Cocoa touch, core Data
Software: Trained in iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS6, iOS7, iOS8 with XCode 3.0/ 4.0., 5.0, 6.0, 6.1 OSX 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, Swift
Programming Languages: C, Objective C, C++, Core Java, HTML
Databases: SQL server 2005/2008, SQLite with Core iOS sandbox, building, and database in iOS sandbox
OS: MAC OS 10.5/10.6/10.7, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Tools: XCode 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0/6.1.3/7.2, Xamarin, Visual studio 2005, Eclipse Dreamweaver, Cordova and Phonegap
Development Tools: CVS/ CVN/ GIT / SVN / GitLab
Confidential, Detroit, MI
IOS Application Developer
- Created View controllers both programmatically and through Storyboards.
- Created a sideswipe menu controller, which makes it easy to navigate through the application.
- Worked with Navigations controllers, Navigation Bars and Tab Bars.
- Used Cocoa Pods.
- Integrated third party API’s.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Actively participate in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Used XCode to build application for iPhone 3.5 inch, iPhone 4-inch retina and iPhone 4-64bit Retina iPhone 5, 5s, 6 and 6 plus.
- Sub-classed a UINavigation Controller to make a Styled Navigation Controller, which would then be used throughout the application. This would make it easier to change a certain behavior of a View Controller for example to change the color of the navigation bar throughout the application.
- Created Table View Controllers in the application and segue ways from different View Controllers.
- Worked on iOS SDK 7 and iOS SDK 8.
- Created Custom Table View Cells to accommodate the client’s design of a Cell.
- Used Objective-C to make the application.
- Used GitHub to push changed codes.
Environment: iOS, Mac OS X, Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa Pods, iOS SDK, HTML5, CSS, REST, GitHub.
Confidential, Union, NJ
IOS Application Developer
- Worked on iPhone application that uses Split View Controller, TableView Controller, CollectionView Controller and Navigation Controllers.
- Worked on the offline application as well so that it is available to the users even when they are offline.
- Worked on iOS story boards with Login View and Navigation Controllers creating segues between different views and established IBOutlet in the storyboard.
- Involved in the using of web services to retrieve the data, make necessary changes and bind it to the view.
- Worked on dynamically adjusting the height of the collection View based on the content and implementing Auto layout concept.
- Used UIKitframework to control the brightness of the application and development and maintenance.
- Created notifications to detect the autorotation in the customized sub views.
- Used Atlassian tools such as JIRA to manage and keep track of the progress of the project.
- Worked on Unit Testing XC test framework and UI testing as well.
- Migrated code from Objective-C to Swift and iOS7 to iOS8.
- Involved in submitting the updated version to the app store through thorough testing.
- Participated in Code Review and worked on agile environment for development using Atlassian tools.
Environment: iPad, Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa Touch, Quartz Core, Local Authentication, Core Location, JIRA.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
IOS Application Developer
- Collaborated closely with the product and worked in product documentation.
- Used NSUser Defaults to store user information and save data locally.
- Created user interfaces, navigation layouts for the IOS app.
- Customized UIAction sheet, UIAlert View, UITable View, UICollection View, UIScroll View to build user interface of the application.
- Used UIKit, MapKit and CoreLocation to enhance user to find nearest restaurant.
- Implemented Push Notification when an update is available from the server in IOS SDK.
- Did Developer testing and fixed bugs to meet Client Specifications and Standards, sorting out Memory leaks and Memory management issues.
- Worked extensively with Mapkit and Core location frameworks to provide user the experiences of Map Views.
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Used JSON to parse the data from the web services and show into App for user experience.
Environment: Objective-C, XCode, Mac OS X, Cocoa Touch, Foundation, UIKit, Core Graphics, MapKit, RESTful JSON,iOS, App Store, GIT, Source Tree.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in development, testing and maintenance process of the application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Performed testing and bug fixing.
- Executing technical support functions for client server.
- Providing technical support assistance for web applications.
- Providing technical support to technicians in resolving and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Co-ordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
- Tested application on Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, Firefox and Google Chrome to achieve Cross Browser Compatible Issues.
- Converted Photoshop documents to table-less semantic XHTML, CSS.
- Incorporated Perl scripts to handle form submissions.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes