- Thorough understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM) and its functions
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Expertise in building device independent UI using CSS3 media queries and frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic - UI
- Working knowledge of web protocols, standards and guidelines.
- Working Knowledge of Grunt and Gulp for minification, compilation, unit testing etc.
- Expertise in using debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Devtools and IDE built-in debuggers
- Hands on experience using the version control software such as GIT, SVN and project management tools like Rally, QC.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle i.e. Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Experience in working with Waterfall model and AGILE methodology. Worked on Maven based projects and have good understanding of build tools and project management tools
Web Technologies: HTML5/Handlebars, CSS3, JS(ES5/6), JQUERY, AJAX, Redux, MVC, JSON, SASS, LESS.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Semantic-UI, Angular JS, Require JS, ReactJS.
Version Control: GIT,SVN.
Software Tools: Gitlab, Radar,CodeCloud,Rally,TDP.
IDEs worked on: IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Brackets.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked in an agile team as an UI developer for an application which is a first network solution of it's kind. It is a transport service that transmits ethernet traffic among multiple locations and uses this product to scale bandwidth and other network services.
- Worked in association with dependency teams to create web pages involving credit check for the customers.
- Utilized NotifyJS, a jQuery plugin for user notifications
- Performing client-side validations with jQuery, AJAX, JSON and preprocessors such as LESS and Handlebars to speed up development
- Making the web pages responsive using Bootstrap and custom CSS3 media queries
- Integrating React’s Redux framework to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of data
- All the tasks were developed so that they meet the requirement and were delivered in time.
- Have been a part of two of such products of this sales tools project which have some minor differences between them.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Worked in an agile team as a UI developer for a customer facing application where users can check the warranty coverage of their Confidential products.
- Worked on many accessibility tasks which would make the interaction with web application easy for blind users.
- Utilized AngularJS along with Sass/ Bootstrap to develop responsive web pages and NotifyJS, a jQuery plugin for user notifications
- Attended meetings to determine page layout, color scheme for the website
- Created a dynamic sitemap page for the application using a grunt task which would help the users in any country to open the application with their localized content.
- Used grunt task runner for repetitive tasks like minification, compilation,unit testing.
- Used grid layout for the application and grid-column mixins in scss for effective use of responsiveness.
- Worked on capturing and tracking the needful information to send it back to the Product Owner.
- Used JSP to create a page before working on web-development for that page.
- Worked on developing a page from the scratch where users can select their region and showing the list of all the countries in that region.
- Worked on developing a callout animation for a view and populating the list of countries where users can select their country.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked in a team, Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming using angular and bootstrap.
- Followed the strict patterns of implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Frame work. Design and implementation of accessibility features and collaborating with customer up to date.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Created custom angular directive for implementing accessibility features for eliminating cross browser computability.
- Involved in a Scrum approach to UI Development.
- Followed strict patterns of RA team for unit test cases with mocha and jasmine.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers
- Used the functionalities for writing code in HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, Express JS, Ajax, JSON, and Bootstrap with MySQL database as the backend.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development. Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality using CSS layouts.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, JSON, Bootstrap, AngularJS, UI Bootstrap, Grunt NPM, Sublime Text.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Extensive use of Sass.
- Used Kendo UI to integrate HTML5 and Angular JS.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Worked on Restful web services.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used Ajax and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used Angular JS Framework to develop applications.
- Designed flash plugins for including different functionalities and content.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed Confidential the server.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
Front End/UI Developer
- Used AngularJS custom directives to develop reusableUIcustom component.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Maintained the documentation and use cases for the website.
- Mapping business requirements to application features and the most suited technology to provide business value.
- Involved in different phases of system implementation such as Front-End Research and Development, Integration, Bug Fixing and Launch & Maintenance.
- Involved in the scope discussions with the business analysts and the client to identify the user requirements and the user experience to achieve the consistency in the proposed application.
- Analyzed and demonstrated the user centric design and customer experience to the client with the newly proposed application design.
- Estimated the effort for the implementing the changes.
- Researched and identified the well versed open source tool to implement the cross browser application to achieve the web standards.
- Developed / Integrated static pages into the existing and proposed system.
- Performed code review and unit testing.
- Identified and fixed the browser/performance related issues in the application.
- Provided production deployment and validation support.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, High charts, DOM, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, SQL Server and Windows XP.
Web UI Developer
- Participated in designing the user interface for the application using HTML, DHTML, and Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Involved in writing Client side Scripts using Java Scripts and Server Side scripts using Java Beans and used Servlets for handling the business.
- Coded complicate Java programs based on design documents in the form of UML class diagrams.
- Designed and developed the UI using Java Swing components like JScrollPane, JTable, JPopupMenu, JFrame, JButton, JCheckBox, JComboBox, JList, JRadioButton and JSlider etc.
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL scripts for save and execute phases date to retrieve and save to Oracle.
- Interacted with the clients to get site-specific requirements and perform analysis and design for client specific requirements.
- Used AJAX to update a portion of a web page thus reducing bandwidth usage and load time and add modal dialog in web pages to get user input and requests.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes