- Strong understanding in object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge in solving cross-browser compatibility issues using Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Involved in phases like requirement analysis, implementation and estimated timelines of the project.
- Good interpersonal skills, quick learning, problem resolving and meeting technical and business needs.
- Efficient in working as an individual and just as outstanding as a team player.
- Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Extensive experience in Development, Implementation and testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, B2B, Distributed Applications, Internet /Intranet.
IDES: Eclipse, Samsung SDK tool, Android SDK, Phone Gap, Notepad++Visual Studio 2005/2010 and Dreamweaver
DataBases: Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2008/2010 , Oracle 8i/9i/10g
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 8/ 7/ XP.
- Responsible for client interaction, requirements gathering and preparing documents according to client needs and getting approval for login screen and validation process.
- Implemented data scraping/retrievals for login process and also for profiles using the SQL Server, HTML, jQuery and CSS.
- Validations for the Zip Code, Phone Number
- Created a Registration and the profiles for the clients using the HTML, SQL Server, XML and jQuery.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
- Designing of web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Used RichFaces for integration of Ajax capabilities into application
- Developed an efficient and well-secured Administration module.
- Developed Business object classes for User management module.
Confidential San Ramon, CA
- Designed SM enhancements for Customer Service Details.
- Designed and developed SM Performance issues for the retrieving CSRs.
- Worked closely with WINDS, Cingular, Newgen clients to manage the overall visual design for the CODESRCAccess application for SM services address details.
- Designed SM application business host model for southwest and west division.
- Managed the files in the CVSby creating,updating the files 1etc.,
- Worked with the eclipse plugin development
- Developing community sites includes designing, coding, and implementing new enhancement projects.
- Created a Login/Registration/Edit of user profile integration with community sites usingHTML, CSS and ASP.Net.
- Developed Registration, Login & Edit User Profile functionality for all Commercial Tax Administration sites.
- Used advancedVBScript to create interfaces and help managecross browser compatibility.
- Implemented pagination usingjQuery.
- Developed an auto Bank Reconciliation process for the VAT using SQL Server 2008.
- Developed utility to parse and import low-level data in multiple formats.
- UsedAgile methodologyfor software development.
- Evaluate the request for enhancements and analyze the high priority bugs.
- UsedFirebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbarfor debugging and browser compatibility.
Environment: Windows, Dreamweaver, ASP.Net, VB.Net, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2008.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes