- 6 years experiences as UI Developer in developing rapid, powerful, robust user interface applications for various employers related to Finance, E - commerce and Insurance industries.
- Proven experience in developing Cross-browser Cross-device Cross-platform front-end applications, meeting Responsiveness, Compatibility, Speed, Robustness and requirements.
- Sufficient experience in developing Webpages and Web Apps on iPhone 4/5/6/6 Plus, iPad 4/Air, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5 devices and on iOS 5/6/7/8, Android 4.0.4 to 5.0.
- Experienced in HTML/CSS-based frameworks, like Bootstrap. Worked using jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile. Skilled in CSS Media Queries.
- Expertise in template-based library Ractive.js.
- Skilled in Unit Testing via test framework Mocha with assertion library Chai and mock library Sinon.js.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of all mainstream browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 8-11, in both computer version and mobile version.
- Proficient in browser debugging tools and plugins like Chrome DevTools, Firebug.
- Experienced in creating build tasks via async build system Gulp.js with Node.js and its libraries, like node-glob, node-fs-extra and so on.
- Proficient in Git, both in Command Line and graphical client SourceTree. Proficient in project tracking system Jira, Git repository software Stash and online documentation system Confluence.
- Skilled in various text editors and plugins, especially Sublime Text 2, and multiple professional IDEs.
- Excellent understanding about Object-Oriented Programming concept. Experienced in multiple programming languages, like C/C++, Java.
- Worked with both Waterfall and Agile development processes. Experienced in Page Design, Tech Spec writing, Development, Unit Testing, Release and Maintenance. Plentiful knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of UI application development.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills. Not only can be an excellent and innovated team player but also can work individually efficiently.
- Highly self-motivated. Hunger for new technologies. Adjust to new environment quickly. Handle multiple tasks simultaneously, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Media Queries \Ractive.js \Development Frameworks \Mobile Devices and OS \: AngularJS, Bootstrap, Bluejs, \iPhone 4/5/6/6 Plus, iPad 4/Air, \Blue UI \Samsung Galax S2/S3/S4/S5, \iOS 5/6/7/8, Android 4.0.4 to 5.0 \
Testing Frameworks and Libraries \Browsers \: Mocha, Chai, Sinon.js \Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, \IE8 to 11 \
Build Tools \Debugging Tools \: Gulp.js, Node.js, node-glob, node-fs-extra \Chrome DevTools, Firebug, \
Version Control and Project Tracking Tools \Programming Languages \: Git, SourceTree, Jira, Stash, Confluence \C, C++, Java \
Text Editors and IDEs \: Sublime Text 2 \
Package Management and File Loading Tools \: npm, Bower, RequireJS \
Confidential, Brea, CA
Front-end Angular/CSS Developer
- Used HTML5 to create new web templates for application. Rendered templates with CSS3 depending on designs from Business Analysts. Combined with AngularJS services and directives to bind business logic to templates.
- Participated in web pages layout design. Discussed with Business Analysts about details of business requirements of page layouts and functionalities.
- Created templates for pages and sub-templates for components using HTML5.
- Widely used AngularJS directives to apply two-way data binding in order to control DOM nodes on templates.
- Implemented jQuery to develop functions to manipulate HTML templates where are hard to apply AngularJS.
- Created and controlled AngularJS form validation logics and related error messages.
- Wrote pure CSS sheets to style templates. Used CSS3 animation to create animation components. Applied responsive design by using Media Query. Used various advanced CSS selectors to select elements for applying styles.
- Well tested webpages on various browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE 11. Did a lot of modifications to make sure webpages working and looking identically on different browsers.
- Well tested responsive design of webpages by using Device Mode on Chrome. Modified CSS sheets to produce required layouts for different screen sizes.
- Inspected webpages on PC and Mac platforms and various mobile devices, including Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Samsung tablet, iPhone 5/6 and iPad 2.
- Modified and enhanced email templates of application. Adjusted templates to make sure identical layout of email on various webmail services, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook and AOL mail on desktop browsers and mobile email apps.
- Participated in designing new web pages layouts and functionalities for new web development project. Prepared drafts for wireframes.
- Participated in Agile development methodology. Joined daily standup meeting and did task review and task reporting.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, jQuery, Media Query, CSS animation, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE11, iPhone, iPad, Samsung smart phone, Samsung tablet, Mac, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, AOL Mail, Agile
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Senior Application Developer
- Modified and updated page features using jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile.
- Improved and fixed defects in Secure Message Center mailbox system using AngularJS.
- Added new “Password Reset” feature to Chase Customer Mobile Online Banking webpages.
- Participated in phone discussions with Project Manager, Team Leaders and Designers about functionalities of new features, outlines of new pages and details of business logics.
- Participated in writing development Tech Spec which defined functionalities, outlines, business logic rules, APIs to backend, steps of development and assignments of developers.
- Used Jira to create, assign, track project tasks and defects. Created documents and report development progress on Confluence in order to improve information sharing between team members.
- Used Git, SourceTree to do version control. Used Stash to manage remote Git repository. Followed fetch - pull - create a new branch - develop - pull request - approve version management link.
- Used HTML5 to create templates. Used Ractive.js to add business logics into template in order to do dynamic two-way data binding.
- Used CSS3, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile and Chase Blue UI to style pages. Created new styles for Input fields, Error message popups, Buttons, Dropdowns, Datepicker and many more.
- Followed Test-driven Development (TDD) development methods. Used Mocha with Chai and Sinon.js to create unit test tasks for all features.
- Used Model-View-Controller (MVC) structure. Used Chase Bluejs framework to created components and controllers which contain major business logics.
- Created custom data validation feature for Bluejs framework and be accepted in new version of Bluejs.
- Analyzed former build tasks coded in Ruby and converted all tasks to Gulp.js based on Node.js with multiple node-based libraries.
- Participated in comprehensive testing on various popular devices and operating systems, including iPhone 4/5/6/6 Plus, iPad 4/Air, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, iOS 5/6/7/8, Android 4.0.4 to 5.0.
- Participated in internal user testing, final product release and product maintenance.
- Participated in updating whole Chase 3.0 to new version of Bluejs framework, related to 7 big functionality areas, hundreds files. Met tight deadline and finished all tasks in two weeks.
- Worked with team tech leaders of Chase 3.0 project scrum teams. Participated in fixing defects from scrum teams, including template/CSS defects, business logics defects, browser compatibility defects and data analytics defects.
- Collaborated with team members from different working locations. Ensured finish tasks on time.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile, Ractive.js, Git, Jira, Stash, Confluence, Mocha, Chai, Sinon.js, Bluejs, Blue UI, Gulp.js, Node.js, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, iOS, Android
Confidential, Rochelle Park, NJ
Senior UI Designer
- Involved in whole phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- Created dynamic web pages with reusable widget using jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Designed data search function by using Ajax and JSON.
- Designed Menus, Lists, Charts, Badges and Forms with jQuery frameworks.
- Used jQuery Validation Plugin to validate input of forms.
- Implemented Date Time Selector, Drag-and-drop by using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Designed Responsive UI pages which can be displayed properly in different size screen by Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used Ajax for fetching data from server by giving URL to get JSON data for Models and to populate Models from the server.
- Used AngularJS to create Views to hook up Models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with jQuery, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Worked on Cross-browser Compatibility of UI pages. Implemented comprehensive tests on Chrome, Firefox, IE 9/10/11.
- Debugged the application using Chrome Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester and many other debug tools.
- Used SVN repository for software version control.
- Involved in maintenance and support for whole user interface of system.
- Communicated well with Project Managers, System Engineers and Back-end Developers and proactively met needs of clients.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Sr. UI Developer
- Communicated with clients. Checked and analyzed requirements. Composed Project Plan Document, ensuring all objectives were outlined.
- Worked in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Designed page structure with HTML4, CSS2.
- Designed, developed and implemented different pages for multiple screen size.
- Bound item data from server which has existing database into system by using Ajax, XML/JSON and jQuery.
- Created advance search pages by jQuery and Ajax. Stored and accessed the data in search pages in JSON.
- Set several buttons and forms to implement various inventory management functions, like adding new items, deleting expired items, update items’ details, marking items.
- Worked with Git and GitHub to manage the code repository.
- Collaborated with system engineers to ensure UI designs are implemented and tested correctly.
- Modified and updated UI pages rapidly after received new requirement from clients.
Confidential, Elizabeth, NJ
Front End Developer
- Developed webpages and process upon client approval.
- Designed a loan calculator which receives input form customers, sends input to server and shows output on user webpages and applications using received data from server.
- Tested Cross-browser Compatibility of UI applications in Firefox and IE 6/7/8.
- Involved in developing and implementing UI applications with team members, content managers and related employees.
- Communicated with Customer Services Team members to understand requirements and structures of data. Designed layers of data of whole webpage.
- Designed web pages using HTML, XHTML and CSS. Designed collapsible list and tables to display data.
- Tested all webpages completely with back-end developers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes