- Good Experience in working with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Solid working experience in various IDE's: Notepad , Sublime Text, Komodo IDE, Eclipse etc,visualstudio.
- Experience working with Angularjs,Backbone MVC Framework.
- Experience applying the latest development approaches including MVC, event-driven applications using AJAX, Object Oriented OO Java Script, JSON, and XML.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Strong Knowledgeable in Bootstrap.js and Responsive Web design.
- Worked on RWD Responsive Web Design and implemented basic level of Angular.js
- Experienced working with Angular js, Back bone js framework
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong proficiency with IA/UX and web usability best practices.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members
- Experience with SVN Source Control, TFS and Git for code management.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Role: Web/UI Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and node.js.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Designed the User Interface using use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Designed and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Worked with different third party vendors for creating and integrating new modules like parade-perks, parade-mobile site, Coupons, Numbrix IPad Apps, Dash Save Serve etc., using Web technologies.
Role: Web/UI Developer
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces
- Created Responsive Designs Mobile/Tablet/Desktop using HTML5 CSS3..
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company's needs and goals.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Responsible for content and UI Development.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Turned the application into a Highly Interactive, using AJAX web development techniques.
- Did Cross Browser coding, for making pages compatible with all browsers.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jqueryUI and Angular JS.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Working with Bootstrap twitter framework to Design single page application.
- Involved in Writing jQuery based Ajax Requests using jQueryget url,data,callback,type or jQuery.ajax options and jQuery.post url,data,callback,type and jQuery.get url,data,callback,type
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
Role: UI Developer
- Worked closely with SMEs, developers and other IT teams to understand the scope of the project and accordingly gather functional requirements of the project in order to design and implement the application.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Extensively used CSS Cascading Style Sheets along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Used SVN for Version Control
- Analyze the response of JSON in order to update DOM
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JSON, jQuery, XHTML, Angular JS , Backbone JS , Bootstrap, Visula Studio.
Role: Front End Web Developer
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming HTML for web application that matched requirements.
- Coordinated project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive UI web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Involved in complete SDLC Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Widely used optimization techniques in existing code.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues IE, Firefox, and Safari on both Windows and Mac.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.