- Highly motivated with a strong technical, development, and presentation background.
- Ability to identify needs in web development, training, and company communication, and then champion and implement a response to those company needs.
- Strong problem solving skills include ability to break down intricate development tasks and communicate complex material in a way that anyone can understand.
- Ability to mentor employees from a variety of backgrounds and abilities.
- Spearheaded and created company Intranet. Eight years of experience as sole developer and Webmaster.
- Four years experience with classic ASP. Development efforts include a multi-stage form used to find part cost histories, employee picture and information interface, a KnowledgeBase Forum for programmers, a company news page that includes display of stock information, and a picture interface to inventory. Data sources include Excel spreadsheets, text files, SQL stored procedures, and Access databases.
- Four years experience with ASP.NET. Development efforts include a support request interface for programmers, a continuous improvement form, a machine shipment request application, a support request application for each of the engineering design departments, and interfaces for purchasing to correct data input errors in the SQL database. Many of these efforts included a variety of data sources and automatic e-mailing systems that used embedded links to guide various users from different departments from one form to the next.
- Programmed many Web forms and reports that are communication tools for employees and monitoring tools for managers. These Web-based forms improved cross-department communication and helped managers address quality initiatives based on collected data. Examples include:
- Self-populating interface to the company Intranet. This interface uses Master Pages and Content pages, which are updated automatically through VB.NET code as content is placed into web server folders.
- Multi-page application that processes the pulling of inventory and then displays efficiency data from SQL data to the Quality Manager.
- Access interface in VBA that tracks project data at ATS Ohio for managers. Also displayed this data through Web pages to allow company-wide access to project information. This web interface included multiple search and display options that were requested over the years.
- Application for processing customer requests. The interface displays previous customer call histories to the service technician and automatically populates the application with customer information when the application is first accessed.
- Created Excel interface in VBA that pulls data from the above Access database into management forms.