- Manage day to day operations and customer interactions on 8 concurrent projects involving the development of Custom Applications, Infrastructure Development, and Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management CRM .
- Supervise over 100 Microsoft consultants and subcontractors of varying technical skill levels on projects totaling over 30M in revenue.
- Responsibilities include:
- Create and track project plans
- Brief project information to customers and management
- Manage customer expectations throughout project lifecycle
- Create and update weekly project financials reports
- Compile weekly monthly status reports
- Create maintain action item lists, risks, and issue logs
Line Manager Cyber Systems Engineer IV
Number of Staff Supervised
Duties include managing client interactions, evaluations, delivering midyear and end of year performance evaluations, approving bi-weekly time, and approving all education and training requests.
Project Manager Cyber Systems Engineer IV
- In charge of managing twenty plus projects involving the managing of budget, scope creep, client conflict resolution, status updates, and overseeing final delivery of project to client.
- Requirements Manager Cyber Systems Engineer III
- Gathered, developed, and managed IT requirements and expectations for individual client teams and projects.
- Web Developer Web Developer III
- Designed and developed multiple Microsoft SharePoint websites and web parts.
- Life Cycle Support Lead in charge of creating and refining help desk processes to support customers with question and issue tracking. Created and delivered multiple training sessions on website usage other necessary functionality.
- In charge of creating graphical representations of data from large SQL Server database used to help with negotiation tactics for acquisition of assets. Created .ASP website with multiple AJAX Widgets for the automation of these graphical representations.
- Supported Enterprise Architecture team by cataloging all data that was recorded into an online repository. Created several as-is process flows for e-Gov team. Determined where bottlenecks occurred and offered suggestions technology that could help make the team more efficient.
Updated the benefits team unit test cases and their status in Quality Center. In charge of compiling weekly status reports fort all functional areas as well as creating benefits team status report.
- Trained multiple users how to correctly and effectively use Freight Assessment System FAS . Functional Analyst in determining bottlenecks, overall effectiveness, and industry impact of FAS.
- Assisted in creating technical design documentation for an ASP web application. Assisted in creating Data Cleansing Scripts to scrub the application of sensitive data so the client could setup a development environment to assist in future versions of the website.
- Technical and functional tester for an ASP website.
- Created business process maps and interacted with client to develop the as-is process to the to-be process.
Created a C application which allowed 18 refineries to submit safety reports into an Oracle database which were then uploaded to the Internet.