Powerbuilder Developer Position
- 9 years as a Powerbuilder IDE developer using Powerbuilder versions 6 thru 12.5.
- 16 years of experience in the development of software applications for use in the Medical, Justice, Education and Ecommerce industries.
- Experience in the migration of Powerbuilder Classic applications to Powerbuilder .Net.
- Highly organized with strong work ethics, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- 16 years of total SQL experience using Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 and MySQL DBMS Systems.
- 4 years of Oracle 8i, 9i and 10g DBMS experience using PL-SQL to write stored procedures, functions and transactional SQL
- Follow strict SDLC guidelines to manage the development of software from Inception, Design, Development, Integration testing and Quality Assurance to Release.
- Leadership, strong ethics and teamwork skills acquired while serving in the U.S. Army.
Programmer Analyst III
- Designed, developed and maintained large Medical legacy Powerbuilder application
- using Powerbuilder, Sybase ASE and XML technologies.
- Designed and developed various Powerbuilder utility and engine applications to
- complement the existing legacy Medical system. Some of these applications include a
- Cash Management System module and a Revenue Transaction Management system
- that exchanges data with Oracle Financials through web services.
- Created and modified high volume of Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables and complex
- SQL statements to manipulate production data.
- Followed strict SDLC standards.
- Attended Java and XML application development training.
- Analysis, design and development of new functionality for pre-existing Court Management
- legacy system using Powerbuilder, Oracle and XML.
- Collaborated with source control team, application test team and business analysts to
- provide documentation and maintenance of new and pre-existing functionality.
- Performed Oracle development and maintenance of Database Tables, Functions,
- Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and other transactional functionality.
- Designed and developed a top seller innovative document imaging and management
- system using Powerbuilder, Oracle and Pegasus Imaging Toolkit.
- Re-designed and developed customer pre-existing in house ecommerce system using PHP.
- MySQL and Zend Studio.
- Designed and developed a client server windows application for a civil
- engineering company using Powerbuilder, Powerdesigner and Oracle.
Web Development Department Manager
- Design, development and maintenance of company e-commerce website and intranet.
- Managed graphic designers, web team, source control engineer and site promotion team.
- Provided technical support to other company departments.
Web Multimedia Developer
- Multimedia educational web applications design and development for proprietary
- Web graphics design and editing using Photoshop and Fireworks.
- Video and audio streaming using Windows Media and Quicktime formats.
- E-commerce web applications design and development using JSP, ASP, XML
- SQL Server , DB2 and IBM Websphere to develop in parallel asp-jsp technologies.
Multimedia Software Developer
- Design and development of multimedia applications for web and
- Meeting presentations.
- Design of presentation and web animations using Java AWT,
- Visual Basic, Direct X, Director and Flash.
- Designed and developed an intranet resource manager for all company
- departments using Powerbuilder and SQL server dbms.
- Designed and developed a 360 degree immersive technology toolkit