I am seeking an entry-level programming/software application development position in Greater Cincinnati that would challenge me as well as allow me to keep my skills up-to-date in the constantly evolving world of computers and mobile technology. I am interested in a variety of roles including web developer, quality assurance, database manager, and technical support. I am available to work on-site as well as from my home office. I can work independently as well as in a team setting and am creative in consulting to find the most effective solutions. I welcome the opportunity to work with you.
- Following are key languages and programs which I have learned through formal education and independent study. I am comfortable with a variety of languages, including C , Java, PHP, ASP, and SQL. I am a quick learner and enjoy learning new software and languages.
Skill Name Skill Level
- Adobe Web/Creative Suite Intermediate
- ASP.net Intermediate
- Assembler Beginner
- AutoCAD Intermediate
- C Intermediate
- C Intermediate
- COBOL Beginner
- CSS3 Intermediate
- CSS Advanced
- Flash Intermediate
- Java Intermediate
- Linux Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Advanced
- Microsoft Office Access, Certified 2005 Advanced
- Networking Intermediate
- Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server Intermediate
- PHP Intermediate
- QuestionPro Survey Software Intermediate
- SharePoint 2013 Intermediate
- Visual Basic, Visual Studio 2013 Intermediate
- Vovici Survey Software Intermediate
- Windows Server 2008 Beginner
- XHTML/HTML/HTML5 Advanced
- XML Intermediate
Freelance Web Designer/Developer
Website programming, programming email blasts, managing social networking, website consulting, website support, and content management systems.
Technical support, database management, website design, survey programming, and analytical support. Family- owned business allow me to pursue other career opportunities.
Work ranged from developing/installing new SharePoint systems, managing existing installations, and providing support for other SharePoint Consultants.