Web Developer Resume
4.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- 6years experience working in a .NET environment
- 1 year experience as a network administrator at a university
- Good Working knowledge of C#,HTML, CSS, SQL, .NET, Entity Framework
- DNN ~ module creating and troubleshooting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Utilizing DNN (previously DotNetNuke) to create a web based application
- Creating modules in .NET C# using Entity Framework to add functionality to DNN website
- Creating a website using DNN
- Troubleshooting and managing a DNN website
- Employed in a contract position for a company who manages collections.
- Created encryption for website
- Created tab controls
- Created validation controls
- Cleaned up CSS and front - end code
- Advised on Best practices
- Created web form to match a paper form that also auto-fills with information from the database using .NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Created a PowerPoint slide presentation that has its table information populate dynamically from the database using .NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Added features to current software to meet the client’s needs by manipulating business rules and the database queries using proprietary software and Oracle 11i .
- .NET 3.5
- SQL Server 2008
- Oracle 11i
- Visual Studio 2010
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UTWeb Developer
- I created interfaces for new hospitals, deployed these interfaces to the servers and ensured they were working properly.
- I wrote documentation for every change that was made and any bug fixes I applied.
- .NET 4.0
- SQL Server 2008
Confidential, Murray, UTWeb Developer
- Maintained the company website using .NET 2008 and .NET 2010
- Created web applications/pages for outward facing website
- Created a company Intranet using CSS, HTML and .NET
- Set-up a CMS system for the HR department using Umbraco and .NET
- Basic report writing as needed/requested using SQL Server
- Researched new technologies and new solutions
- VS 2005/2008/2010
- ASP.NET 3.0, 3.5 4.0 C#
Confidential, Layton, UT
- provider of engineering/technical services that assist federal agencies, local governments, and corporate entities in a variety of endeavors ranging from embedded engineering and technical services to the performance of system design, development, test, and sustainment of complex systems.
- Created in-house expense reporting system using .NET 2.0 /VB
- ASP.NET 2.0 VB
- SQL-Server 2000
- Oracle 10g
Confidential, Logan, UT
- Responsible for the maintenance of the department’s website, purchasing all computer equipment for the department, purchasing, installing and maintaining all software for the department, maintaining all documentation as relates to computing, performing regular routine backups, interface with other departments on campus and ensure that all procedures are within standards/protocols from Confidential computing services.
- Researching new methodologies to improve department function and keep current on new developments that impact the department computing.
- Created schemas for Confidential in Geology, pulled wire, labeled all equipment to follow schema, reconfigured the Windows 2003 server to be in compliance with Confidential protocols, installed ghosting software to ghost machines in lab to ensure uniformity of configuration and to save time, installed DeepFreeze software to ensure a level of security and to maintain desktop configurations, enabled printing, cleaned all PCs, keyboards and mice.
- Created schema for Math/Stats department server room, labeled all equipment, created visual schema for documentation purposes
- Created schema for Lund building Graduate Math Lab, cleaned machines, organized work stations, did clean installs of windows XP Pro as most were using Windows 2000, installed software as outlined by graduate student committee and computer committee, enabled printing capabilities, ensured that all Windows machines were as uniform as possible .
- Prior to my hire date a back-up had not been performed in 10 months and no plan had been created. Created and implemented a back-up plan for the department. Created and submitted a future back-up plan to be implemented as funding becomes available.
- Created a Policy and Procedure manual to document and outline basic functions of computing services for the Math/Stats Department
- Created documentation for servers, tape devices, printers and specific mathematical applications. All documentation had been destroyed/lost by previous system administrator.
- Located, organized and documented software and software license agreements.
- Created an inventory of all hardware.
- Created a schema for the Lund building to include data and phone ports and current IP addresses associated with the data ports
- Updated the department web server (Gentoo Linux), enabled MySQL and PHP
- Identified specific configuration issues with the department’s print server, reconfigured print server to be compliant with guidelines outlined in Solaris 10 System Administration Device Manual
- Completed and obtained certificate for completing the course Intermediate System Administration for the Solaris 10 Operating System
- Solaris 10
- FreeBSD on a 11 TB File Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Deep Freeze Software
- Ghost Software
- Gentoo Linux
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes