Web Developer / Programmer Resume
- 18+ years Web Programming experience.
- Over 10 years experience in Client / Server and Web based applications using ColdFusion 4.5/5/ MX,HTML/ CFML, DHTML, Java Script, Perl, PHP, ASP, C
- Over 10 years experience in MySQL and MS SQL Server 2000 with creating queries, tables, stored procedures, and connections to same with ColdFusion, Perl, and PHP web based applications.
- Three years of experience utilizing Oracle 9 and 10 as a back end for web and local applications.
- 2.5 years experience developing and automating a full - scale OCR process, including scanning, OCR, parsing, porting to Oracle, and Quality Control phases.
- Proficiency in databases including MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000-5, Oracle and MS Access.
- Microsoft SCCM Virtualization and OSD Deployment Experience with Confidential
TECHNICAL SKILLS PROFILE:
RDBMS: Oracle, MS-SQL Server 2000-8, MySQL, MS-Access 2000-3.
Web Servers: IIS, Netscape Commerce Server, Apache, Websphere
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Vault
Operating Systems: All DOS versions, All Windows versions thru Windows 7, UNIX, Linux, Solaris
IDEs: Flexbuilder, Netbeans, Rational Developer
ConfidentialWeb Developer / Programmer
- During my 30+ years in the IT industry, contracted out to dozens of companies providing services which include web, database, and systems programming,, and general consulting services. Operating environments include all DOS and Windows versions, Linux, Unix O/S.
- The clients listed below are those served most recently.
Confidential, Iowa City, IA
Web Developer / Programmer
Environment: ColdFusion / Oracle Database / Framework 1 (FW/1) / Windows 7
- Worked with Financial Business Information Systems Group (FBIS) to bugfix and enhance University Travel Expense Accounting System used by students, faculty, vendors
- Implemented and modified existing ANT script to automate code moves from development to production
- Worked on project to port ColdFusion Vendor Tracking App from Fusebox to FW/1 framework
- Worked on SSN remediation project to phase out use of social security numbers as unique ids.
Confidential, Charleston, SC
VMware Virtualization Lab Manager
Environment: MS SCCM, Visual Basic Scripting, Windows Server 2008 / Windows 7, Windows XP, MS SQL Server 2008
- Performed management tasks in a Virtualization Lab (Win7lab) based on VMware, vSphere, Oracle Virtualbox, and Microsoft SCCM to support the Confidential deployment and applications upgrades from Windows XP to Windows 7 for 65000 Navy Hospital PC clients worldwide.
- Performed OSD and USMT testing in the lab to support field engineers, software packagers, and others implementing the Navmed deployment.
- Deployed and Maintained Virtual Machines in the lab using Configuration Manager
- Coded and advertised task sequences to the VMs in the lab in order to test and verify processes that would be used in production deployments.
- Assisted with the preparation of documentation of Win7lab hardware and software specifications and procedures.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Coded changes to the BidMaster and Fireworks systems (bidding and project management) made necessary with the ongoing technical merger of Confidential and Confidential systems.
- Coded modifications to XML based web service transmissions used to move data from SQL Server to SAP databases.
- Coded an email notifications system which automated email updates to engineers and stakeholders when on project status changes.
- Coded a system that routes contract bid and RFP amendments to a variable list of approvers and tracks from amendment creation to final approval.
- Coded an AutoSave solution which allows instant archiving of lengthy forms data, saving engineers from re-entering hundreds of line items on browser crashes or network outages
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Served as Lead Programmer for assessments.americaschoice.org, a premier and Testing application serving elementary and high school districts nationwide.
- Provided the lead in documenting, testing, coding, and promoting code to the development, staging, and production web sites.
- Implemented and executed migration of the web site and database from an external ISP location to the internal Confidential load balanced network. This included all phases of migration and setup in the new environment, and downgrading our SQL Server 2008 database to version 2005 for the internal network cluster.
- Worked closely with stakeholders and management while gathering requirements, coding, and delivering web content via periodic releases.
- Implemented a site wide migration from a single database and web server to a clustered database and 4 load balance web servers. This included setting up the web sites and all code on all 4 servers, and recoding some features made necessary by migration
- Implemented a necessary MS SQL Server database downgrade from v made necessary by the migration
- Coded scores of bug fixes on existing code, added some new features and functionality
- Coded a stats program to report chronologically on new s and testing activity
- Documented all technical and other info relevant to the database and web sites
- Implemented Google Analytics setup and some coding to gather information about the site
- Set up and managed SVN version tracking system
- Implemented all database and code releases for the website, including testing, merging, and promoting all changes to the code
- Produced the ARO Application run book technical and ops manual for the application and web site
- Refactored ill performing code that was causing serious outages with a new stored procedure
- Set up and managed the QA environment and staff working out of India
- Set up and managed our staging server and databases
Confidential, Mesa, AZ
- Coded enhancements to the CTMA Tool Design Intranet web site, including printer friendly reports, PDF upload / display features, and miscellaneous tasks tools.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Worked on enhancements to web based ColdFusion generated Postage Statements used in billing corporate customers, and added new functionality to allow for international addressing.
- Coded and debugged existing for staged and production applications.
- Tasks performed included: ColdFusion coding, adding features to 3rd party software to track bugs and enhancements to the PTS (Personnel Tracking System).
- Testing and documenting changes to the PTS to support a major version release.
- Code review and testing of ColdFusion and Flex code for the PTS system.
Confidential, Ft. Huachuca, AZ
- Tasks performed included: Using PHP and Oracle 10g, and programming and troubleshooting services for the COOP site that serves as a backup to a primary.
- “Patching “an Oracle 10g server with the latest updates from Oracle on a Sun Sparc workstation.
- Installing and patching Solaris 10 O/S on a Sun 64 bit Sparc Workstation.
- Documenting all processes as needed.
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- Tasks performed included: Using COLDFUSION MX 7 and MS SQL Server 2005, and working with clients to gather requirements and design specifications for the corporate project management web application known as Confidential .
- Working in tandem with my supervisor and lead, in coding, testing, and promoting the design and capabilities of the Confidential application through all development, staging, and production phases.
- Together, we were able to take several vital, yet asynchronous processes required in Confidential 's project management system, and merge them into one cohesive process encapsulated by the new Confidential application. These processes include systems to support project planning, tailoring of sub processes, managing adherence to required and optional metrics and oversight and review by management experts.
- Tasks performed included: Using COLDFUSION MX 8 and SQL Server 2005, and assisting in the development of a multi-faceted website that offers car buyers nationwide a totally online purchasing experience. Visitors to the site are able to find a vehicle and expedite all other steps including trade-in, financing, and delivery without ever visiting a showroom.
- Specific tasks included:
- Implemented new design for the Inventory Search Module
- Added ColdFusion functionality that enables buyers to add their own trade-in and assign estimated values to the vehicle
- Added ColdFusion functionality that allows buyers to obtain a Kelly Blue Book estimate for their vehicle
- Modified MS SQL Server 2005 stored procedure to support new requirements
- Developed a Perl script that automatically “mirrors” code from development team sandboxes to the development server by polling CVS repositories and moving code up at scheduled times.
- Applications include company store and downloads portal (Extranet) for registered users, internal portal that allow dynamic publishing of new content to the public site (Intranet), and the public site itself.
- Added many new features and enhancements to all three sites, including new functionality to promote and display videos on the public site, a complete revamping of the www site in 2003, and adding various custom features and modifications on the intranet for internal customers.
- Create and modify tables and SQL queries to support functionality on the three sites as needed.
- Created and now maintain development and staging sites and databases needed for pre-production code and data.
- Developed an automated turnkey OCR technology that included scanning, OCR, parsing, database, and Quality Control systems. Described below:
- Coded Perl scripts to automate process for scanning, optimizing, and installing images for OCR production and web based internet QC site.
- Coded automated OCR process using C++ API to Scansoft, capable of processing many thousands of images at a time.
- Coded Perl scripts to report and quantify OCR quality, and to correct mistakes where possible.
- Coded Perl scripts for parsing and delimiting OCR data for importing into Oracle.
- Coded Perl and shell scripts to automate importing OCR data into Oracle.
- Coded Perl web-based QC Tool application / SQL client to allow QC Analysts to perform ad hoc queries for OCR mitigations. See demo of this at http://www. Confidential, click “Work Examples”, watch first video, link is “Perl “Web Based Client Demo”.
- Enhanced an existing Java based application which allows simultaneous display of post-production data developed from the OCR and QC process: lookups can be done with mouse clicks that display the source after keying in lookup hints, then script zooms to proper X,Y coordinates on the graphics that were used to derive the Oracle data.
- Coded enhancements and functionality for corporate Resource Tracking System, a ColdFusion application using MS SQL Server 2005 as the back end database. Features include PTO and employee management system, Project time tracking system, and tracking systems for overall corporate employee and accounting information.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes