Ui Developer Resume
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and TEMPeffectively using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, JSP and also in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles wif a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross - browser code
- Extensively used new software tools in designing user interfaces and adapt to the changing environment.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks for developing web applications.
- Expertise in maintain websites, software and understanding and modifying existing code.
- Experience on working wif CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experienced using scaffolding tools like Yeoman.
- Basic experience in Microsoft .NET technologies like ASP.NET.
- Experience wif developing and implementing responsive designs into web transactions and applications.
- Experience working wif testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Perform web optimization on websites and web services for improved functionality over cross browsers and platforms.
- Well versed wif Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them wif a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Excellent noledge of design, normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL and Oracle.
- Good experience in developing cloud solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to complete high-end projects in deadline-oriented environments.
- Able to TEMPeffectively communicate wif wide range of clients and coworkers.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
Programming: C, C#, Java, SQL, Bootstrap, UML
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat.
Web Designing Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flex, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash CS3, Yeoman, Sublime Text 2, Aptana Studio.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQLServer, MS-Access.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000, Mac, Linux, UNIX.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Websites designed and developed using HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS 3, Bootstrap, Ajax and jQuery based on W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Establishing requirements for accessibility compliance.
- Fixed web accessibility compliance issues according to WCAG 2.0.
- Made supplementary materials accessible using Adobe Acrobat according to WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
- Experience wif jQuery, Angular Js wif handlebars.js templating and Bootstrap.
- Worked on the application developed using HTML5, CSS3 and JSON.
- Involved in Bug fixing in Flex and enhancement implementation
- Worked wif technologies like jQuery and Ajax to make more attractive and easy to use website.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and DreamweaverCS3.
- Analyzed and designed WCAG 2.0 e-forms.
- Worked on developing web application on a mobile platform using Jquery mobile, Jquery Google API plugin and ASP.Net MVC.
- Used several jQuery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Used Team Studio and Build Manager tools to develop Notes applications and promote the new design to test environment.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Designed web site mockups, navigation buttons, etc. using Adobe Photoshop.
- Involved in the search for errors, broken links and missing images etc. and rectify.
- Implemented and tested the business application wif jQuery.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Firebug.
- Experience use GIT version control.
- Collaboration wif team members design, analysis, coding, testing and review website.
- Coordinated wif the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked wif designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Require.js.
- Involved in Using Backbone.js created Models by extending backbone model base class, to get an attribute used get() to get data out of our model, to set an attribute used set() and send a JSON Object and to Synchronize the client-side we has wif the server used save().
- Using Twitter Bootstrap, Angular Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 for Layout and Design.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQUERY UI Library.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plugins like date picker, bootstrap select etc.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure dat right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using JSON and XML.
- Interacted wif java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used GIT for version control and Quality Center for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions dat best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working wifin cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes