Ui Developer Resume
- Expertise in working with UI/UX and web usability best practices.
- Utilized the latest front end Technologies such as HTML5and CSS3 for layouts.
- Experience in Bootstrap (responsive design), Backbone Js, React Js, Ext Js, Angular JS and Node Js frameworks.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Strong knowledge in Agile Development, Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Well versed in working with CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control(SVN)
- Experience in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, IntelliJ IDEA, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Extensively used AngularJs for two way data binding.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Experience in working on XML related technologies like XML, XSLT, XPATH, XSL, DTD, DOM and XML Spy tool.
- Experience in using various JQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Experience in using version control tools such as SVN, CSV and GIT.
- Expert knowledge of DOM, JQuery and AJAX.
- Extensively used AngularJs for declaring dynamic views in web-applications.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills with ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to respond to the situations wisely and coordinating with the team members.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, Teradata, PLSQL.
Operating System: Windows Variants, Linux, Unix, Mac.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
IDEs worked on: Notepad++,Eclipse,Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text2 Microsoft Publisher
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger
Languages: C, C++,Java/J2EE
- Responsible for gathering all the business requirements and understanding its core components for development.
- Discussions with the other members for possibility of different parts of the requirements.
- Involved in the designing and development of the project.
- Used ReactJs for developing the components of the game according to the requirement.
- Used Flux architecture to complement React’s composable view components by utilizing unidirectional data flow. It made me to use less code for development.
- Used ReactJs for improving the performance of the game by using the Reusability concept.
- Used Version control System Apache SVN as repository for code management.
- Involved in the production control and management in the gaming platform.
- Used NotePad++, Webstorm code editors for writing code and Microsoft Management Console for interacting with the server.
- Used Microsoft Web Outlook for communicating and interacting with Peers.
- Involved in testing to test the developed code meeting the requirements.
- Used Jasmine testing framework for UI testing with react components.
Confidential, Houston, Texas.
- Involved in developing react components for the partner homepages using React Js.
- Responsible for Code review and releasing the code.
- Used SVG tool for displaying the visuals on-Screen.
- Developed JSX files for maintaining contents like video, images, audio and display them in flash application.
- Worked on many custom modules and widgets using React JS/CSS/HTML and made those cross-browsers consistent.
- Used CSS Pre-processors SASS and LESS.
- Used Version control system GIT.
- Used ReactJs virtual DOM instead of regular DOM for improved efficiency and performance.
- Used the feature of reactjs of running the server and rendering the virtual DOM, returning to the browser as a regular page.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Expertise in using Web Services like SOAP, RESTful.
- Involved in Unit and Functional Testing the React components.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Sr. UI Developer
- Extensively used XHTML for developing the layout as per the business requirements.
- Involved in developing responsive web interface using skeletonframework as per the business requirements.
- Involved in creating Blind form creation.
- Involved in adding current articles, reviews in the articles page, updating devices list, using CMS.
- Used reactJs for V in MVC and also for building reusable UI components.
- Used CSS backgrounds, text colors, and other properties.
- Used AdobePhotoshop for editing the images.
- Worked with several cross-browser compatibilities.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Involved in Writing JQuery based Ajax Requests using jQuery.get(url, data, callback, type) or jQuery.ajax(options) and jQuery.post(url, data, callback, type) and jQuery.get(url, data, callback, type).
- Used JQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions (like .ready (), hover (), bind (), click (), keypress () .)
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Extensively used AngularJs for dynamic view content.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Involved in testing and validations of various pages.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Gathered requirements from the client. Developed the Software Requirements Specifications.
- Involved in other phases of SDLC for more understanding.
- Configured Apache Server and PHP Scripting Engine and MySQL Database Server.
- Analyzed and Developed objects as per Client requirements.
- Designed and developed in W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Designed different front-end forms using Drupal and CSS.
- Developed SOAP interface to the billing system.
- Developed web applications and e-commerce web sites within a LAMP environment that includes distributed web servers and a MySQL database cluster.
- Implemented e-commerce systems including shopping cart applications in Joomla1.0, PHP and MySQL.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Integrated security into applications.
- Involved in testing code samples through unit and functional testing.
- Designed User Interface, Coded Functionality and performed Unit Testing.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Involved in developing the user interface using Struts.
- Worked on Web Services using SOAP and RESTful.
- Developed the classes for Unit Testing by using JUnit.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the back-end tier of the application.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity and responsible for stored procedures to fetch and insert/update to database tables.
- Used SVN configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Participated in sure scripts training and worked on Servlets to handle and process electronic prescriptions, mediation history from sure scripts.
- Used XML parsing techniques for handling data between meridian EMR and sure scripts.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes