Sr. Ui Developer Resume
- Experienced in React JS and working with Redux for state management.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features.
- Experienced in MEAN stack MongoDB, Express, Node and Angular.
- Experience in performance tuning with good understanding JVM internals
- Experience in modern JVM languages like groovy, Scala
- Experience in working with MVC, MVVM and MV* Architectures.
- Excellent hands on JSON, AJAX and RESTFUL Web services.
- Experienced in working with Node JS and NPM modules like http, q, path, fs,mongo db.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Bower and Express modules of Node JS.
- Hands on experience with using third party jQuery plugins like Validator.js, lightbox.js, Bootstrap plugins.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Experience in developing and implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD) with cross browser compatibility support in browsers following W3C standards; Debug issues using tools like browser stack.
- Expertise in using IDE tools like Eclipse, Sublime Text, Atom, Notepad++, Web Storm and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Experience working with java virtual machine (JVM)
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Tools.
- Hands on experience with SQL Data stores.
- Sound noledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Did Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible with all browsers.
- Hands on experience with using Version Control System (VCS) tools like SVN and GIT.
- Involved in a TDD (Test Driven Development) environment; Hands on experience in testing frameworks and tools like Jasmine, Mocha and Karma.
- Experienced in working with AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Sublime Text, Atom, Web Storm, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, Web Sphere HTTP Web Server, Web Logic
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL SERVER, MySQL, NoSQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/, MAC OS X/Linux (Red hat/Ubuntu), Windows XP (Prof)
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML, TDD, BDD
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed a core services of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.js, corresponding UI components using React.
- Created React.js components using JSX and used React JSON schema which is capable of building HTML forms out of a JSON schema and using Bootstrap semantics by default.
- Worked on Lifecycle Methods, State, Specs, Props and Events to create interactive React.js Components. Used React.js for improving the performance of the app by using the Reusability concept.
- Worked with the browser by virtual DOM and component life cycle like Mounting, Updating and Unmounting in React.js
- Performance evaluated react components using React Add-ons performance module to get insights about wasted time in reconciliation.
- Wrote high performant React components, using various lifecycle methods like should-component-update, component-will-receive-props
- Enhanced an existing Angular.js application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance.
- Utilized the Flux architecture using Redux state management library.
- Developed and performed test cases usingKarmain the unit test, and used the ProtractorandEnzyme.
- Used Immutable.js objects to manage the application state, and pass down as props to react components.
- Used ng-react angular module to integrate react components within Angular.js application; Angular.js for the underlying business logic.
- Wrote high performant React components, using various lifecycle methods like should-component-update, component-will-receive-props.
- Building Rich-client mobile and desktop web applications using Node.js and React.js.
- Used Angular.js as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Leveraged SASS as the preprocessor to manage and build application styles
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in Angular.js
- Used tools like Grunt, Gulp task runners and orchestrators for the build process
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Involved in the configuration management using CVS and GIT.
- Involved in Agile/ SCRUM based approach to UI development.
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Design and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, web pack with es2015, react JSX presets.
- improving the performance of the app by using the Reusability concept.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experienced with Angular.js features like Two Way Data Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Project Architecture.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular controllers using dependency Injection to enable Ajax calls and created custom directives to create own HTML tags and induce functional behavior to those tags.
- Used a third-party angular library (angular-bootstrap) to integrate bootstrap components within the application.
- Extensively used Twitter Bootstrap for creating responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Implemented HTML5 feature like semantics, local storage, data and required attributes and sliders.
- Implemented CSS3 features like CSS3 Media Queries, Pseudo Classes, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Used SASS as the preprocessor to style the application UI (mixins, functions, grid systems).
- Extensively worked on applications using JSON, XML Objects with NoSQL.
- Experience building web applications following frameworks like Spring MVC
- Used karma and jasmine to do unit testing and end to end testing.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API’s with MongoDB integration.
- Hands on experience with Amazon AWS and cloud deployment
- UsedGRUNTfor setup a proxy for redirecting XHR requests on your own system within thegrunt connect server to another system
- Used Ajax to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Developed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives and APIs in AngularJS & Node.js such as filters, root scope, child scope, modal, template, state etc.
- Developed custom directives in AngularJS for the application independent components like sticky header for window or table, custom dropdowns, tables, checkboxes, radio buttons, notifications, chevrons, graphs, date pickers, pagination etc.
- Made extensive use of promises in AngularJS for application control flow.
- Implemented Bootstrap in AngularJS for developing rich and responsive UI.
- Worked on Node JS Callbacks concept, Utility Modules and Express Frameworks
- Used Node JS Buffers, Streams and Web modules
- Experienced on Node JS Restful API, Scaling Applications and packaging
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Used Ajax for populating the list/drop down box with data.
- Implemented AJAX, JSON, and Java script to create interactive web screens.
- Used CSS preprocessor LESS for dynamically styling; Developed HTML templates and performed client side Validation using Java Script.
- Have experience implementing real-time (e.g. web sockets, polling, etc.) web apps.
- Used Gulp as an orchestrator to build frontend assets.
- Experience in test driven development and continues integration
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Web Design
- Developed backbone views using handlebars to separate presentation from data.
- Used jQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information. Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites. Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Hands on Java programmingandrapid prototypingtechnologies
- Used agile methodology for the software development. Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Hands on experience with debugging aspects of memory leaks and quirkily CSS across all browsers
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Expert noledge of buildingcross-browser user interfaces, including IE6.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Work closely with Sr. Developers and BA to gather all the required information.
- Implemented sub routines to handle inter servlet calls.
- Designed a CRUD functionality of various resources using java servlets.
- Involved in the developing the markup of JSP within the application.
- Developed the application by writing corresponding unit tests for various modules.
- Implementing the business logic required for the application.
- Involved in styling the application styles using the blueprint CSS framework.
- Experience coding forSection 508, accessibility standards
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes