Drupal Developer Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Having 7 years of experience in client - server web application development.
- Managed and maintained development of PHP backend for dynamic database websites.
- Worked with MVC frameworks like ZEND, Code Igniter which are used for separate business logic from user interfaceto make code clear and easy file organization.
- Experience in using PHP object oriented programming to write robust and re-usable code.
- Knowledge in writing application level code to interact with third-party APIs.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Working knowledge with responsive web design concepts to build responsive and cross browser applications.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User interface and Forums.
- Involved in working with various Content Management systems such as Drupal and WordPress.
- Expertize in all areas of Drupal including Views, CCK, Drush, Cron and Custom modules,worked closely with securing additional resources for the team.
- Worked with a Creative Designer to build applications. Used including content types, features and extensive custom module development.
- Worked on custom panels, Blocks, content types, and views for better look and feel of the application.
- Analyzed and identified solutions for CRM applications.
- Solved customer queries and generated ideas to improve customer's challenges and issues.
- Building and Managing Personal Relationship with different Clients.
- Keep record of all customer information, requirements and preferences.
- Follow up on customer to ensure they are satisfied with product/thing received.
- Designed and implemented custom CRM plugs-ins and workflows.
Confidential, New York
- Created views functions, procedures using HTML, CSS, Drupal.
- Worked on Drupal modules such as Taxonomy manager, Taxonomy display to organize the website content.
- Customized the website with other contributed modules including tokens, PHP code, Tiny MCE, views and panels etc.
- Creating modules to improve functionalities for administrators and users.
- Worked on Backup and migration process of themes and templates.
- Developed CRM technologies and help clients market their products effectively and communicate with all customers.
- Prepared progress evaluation reports every week and presented an overview about the project's proceedings.
- Managed CRM systems throughout the project lifecycle and ensured the project advanced as per the determined standards.
- Updated and implemented required database information which involves writing complex queries to MYSQL database.
Confidential, New York
- Worked with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery, Ajax and PHP for developing rich user interface.
- Customized the application using Cascading Stylesheet (CSS) to structure the input fields and buttons in PHP applications.
- Developed web site functionality using PHP OOPS and custom MVC.
- Involved in PHP session variables and cookies.
- Used SMTP mail class of PHP for the users to send mail with suggestions. Extensive use of PHP mailer class.
- Wrote Automated Unit test for new and Existing features with PHPUnit.
- Created RESTFUL APIs using Zend framework and consumed with angular JS.
- Built AJAX pages using PHP and created various asynchronous web applications.
- Maintained complex PL/SQL packages and procedures used for data management.
- Worked with the database schema design and normalization for database accessed by the procedural PHP Pages.
- Development and designing of Drupal custom modules for implementing Oauth and REST API.
- Developed contact Fill Application using Drupal and installation and integration of the Application online.
- Developed a search engine for the users to navigate easily through the website.
- Worked on Drupal integrations like LDAP, SSO, Web services, Multi-sites, Mobile Websites.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing e-health client sites, which are built in Drupal.
- Publish stories, blogs, images, forums etc. using content management system in Drupal.
- Implemented SEO based Drupal modules optimizing the search function all over the site.
- Worked with Drush for extending abilities to manage Drupal.
- Developed web application within a LAMP environment that includes distributed web servers and a MYSQL database cluster.
- Wrote PHP code to interact with the third party JSON services to provide an easy to configure web service sever interface.
- Experience with PHP-MYSQL connectivity to access data from database.
- Created MYSQL stored procedures and functions for customer’sdatabase module.
- Created WordPress sites from scratch, developing themes, and plug-ins.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes