- IT professional with over twenty five years experience in business analysis, system requirements gathering and technical documentation, application design and implementation, components deployment and ongoing support to the user community.
- Excellent Project Management Agile, Scrum Skills.
- Delivered Projects on or before time.
- Business Experience includes Accounting, Employee Benefits, Commercial Insurance, Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing, Tele Communications, Data Center Network Asset Management, Website Language Translation, Medical Field, Mortgage Loans.
Visual Studio Net, Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visio, Enterprise Architect
.NET, COM , ASP, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, MVC, IIS, IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss, EJB 3, JUnit, LoadRunner, JavaMelody
MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Crystal Reports, Micro Strategy
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 Server, Red Hat
English, Spanish fluently
Senior Web Software Developer
- Responsible for Full Software Development Life Cycle
- Responsible for capturing all new business requirements, translating such into architecture and technical documents, including but not limited to UML diagrams.
- Responsible for portfolio of applications, ensuring proper architecture is being applied, deadlines are being met, coding guidelines and quality control are implemented at all phases of the development life-cycle
- Scrum Agile methodology for short-term feature sets, and waterfall methodology for long-term project goals/vision
- Responsible for hands-on development, testing, as well as doing code reviews and managing planned releases from DEV, QA, UAT user acceptance testing , and PROD
- Responsible for III Level Support of production applications.
- Responsible for the development of e-Commerce solutions for various clients and implementation of an Enterprise Service Bus ESB on JBoss AS 6 for applications integration efforts
- Responsible for development of RIA, work-flow engine with import/export documents support
- Responsible for development of Web Emergency Management application for Ambulance and Rescue personnel
Adobe Flex, Ruby/Rails, Adobe PDF Writer, iText
JSON, AJAX, XML, JUnit, LoadRunner, JavaMelody
Spring, Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow
J2EE, JEE 5, JEE 6, JEE 7,
SOA, SOAP/REST Web Services,
EJB 3, JPA, Hibernate,
Tomcat, JBoss, JBoss ESB, Service Mix, WebLogic Server, MS SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g, MySQL,
Windows 2008 Server, Red Hat operating system, Unix
Sr. Software Engineer/Architect
- Responsible for full life cycle software application development, from gather business requirements and complete documentation of use cases and functional specifications to software design, implementation, deployment, and ongoing application support.
- Designed of web application that continuously monitors all data center servers to detect server health and promote backup servers to primary when failure occurs.
- Web application used to deliver relevant, localized, advertisement-content dependent on user's browser/operating system settings, geographic location, and other factors to deliver targeted ads that are of interest to the specific user browsing the web application.
Environment: GWT, HTML 5, JSP, Servlet API, heavy use of Java Script and jQuery, Dojo, JSON, XML, Maven 3, Ant scripts, Maven 3, Spring Framework, Quartz Scheduler, J2EE, Tomcat 7 Server, JBoss EJB Server, JPA/Hibernate, Visio, UML
Sr. Software Engineer
- Design, implementation, and L3 support of Data Center Management Software ,The application runs as a web application and is supported across multiple browsers, allowing administrators/users to manage their data centers from anywhere an internet connection is available. Features include but are not limited to ability of launching KVM sessions onto any asset connected to the network, power cycling of devices, monitoring power consumption of managed units, applying security constrains and asset rights, visual planning of your network topology, and much more.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, DHTML, Struts, Tiles, JSP Custom Tags, Flex, Web Services, CXF, Axis2, WSDL, SOAP, Web Security, Mavin 2, Ant scripts, Visio, Enterprise Architect, UML, ServiceMix Enterprise Service Bus, SNMP Simple Network Management Protocol, Spring Framework, Quartz Scheduler, Jetty Server, Hibernate, Conversion of JSP web application to use Flex RIA using BlazeDS to convert Java POJOs into Flex Objects, X509 Certificates API, LDAP