OBJECTIVE: Seeking position where 10 years of experience in application development will add value to operations. EXPERIENCE: Confidential Web Applications Developer
- Three years experience developing, enhancing and maintaining software applications and web services based on the Jenzabar CX ERP system and its JICS portal to support students, faculty and staff. Upgrade and configure ERP system software in support of the academic and business model of the university. Apply ERP security patches and upgrades as required. Provide technical assistance for ERP application and support staff.
- Develop, test and maintain existing database applications in an Informix IDS and Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, and .Net environment.
- Develop utility scripts in a Unix environment using Perl.
- Recommend and perform the redesign of programs. Investigate and analyze the feasibility of program requirements.
- Implemented a new look and feel for the university's public website. Maintain the website using Microsoft Content Management Server MCMS , Active Directory, C , ASP.NET, and Internet Information Server IIS .
Computer Programmer/Systems Analyst
- Member of team that developed human resources kiosk which gives employees the ability to view contact and contract data, view pay history, view leave balances, and submit leave requests from any computer.
- As lead programmer, designed software requirements and implemented code to convert SSNs to employee identification numbers using Cobol on a VAX/VMS system. This software was used by the majority of the schools in the state of Ohio to implement the use of employee ids for payroll checks, employee reports, and anywhere that SSNs were previously stored.
- Over 7 years experience supporting existing Cobol software on VAX/VMS system by designing, writing and changing software.
- Over 7 years experience creating/updating documentation using Docbook, XML, Mind Editor, and LSE Language-Sensitive Editor for OpenVMS Operating system .
- Over 7 years experience training end-users on the use of applications and providing technical assistance.
Managed daily office operations. Handled the interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluations, and wage increases of staff members. Directed workflow of staff members, supervised and trained staff to perform technical assistance. Managed A/R and A/P accounts. Processed payroll. Performed quarterly tax preparation and submission. Encouraged a productive and team-spirited work environment. Confidential Delivery Driver Developed and maintained excellent customer contact and driving skills, delivered packages to/from businesses and residences. Confidential Reviewed invoices, answered customer inquiries, performed data entry functions.