- Proficiency in the Entire Software Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Strong proficiency with IA/UX and web usability best practices.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins, AJAX, DHTML and JSON.
- Solid understanding of modern front-end web development concepts.
- Creative Knowledge in art creation, modification and conversion Logos, print media, web page and software interface design.
- Adaptive to team environment and also has the capability of completing complex tasks independently.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies
Summary of Skills
- Programming Windows Applications and Web Applications using various technologies and tools with the goal of meeting customer design requests and managerial deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced work environments
- Team leading with experience in training new employees and detailing/commenting code sequences
- Excellent and professional judgment and experience
Role Web/UI Developer Duration:
Role: UI Developer
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets CSS .
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application RIA to make it look more intuitive.
- Extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers and performed cross-browser testing.
- Extensively used HTML5 for audio and video playback.
- Used JQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used JQuery template for markup.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing.
- Developed programs to port the xml data to database to make the website xml driven.
- Finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing web sites regarding the page layout and creative design.
Developer's Domain Web/UI Developer
- Committed to the Web UI Designing / Web Development activities and produced navigation flows, site maps, storyboards and wireframes.
- Creating, Testing, and Documenting webpage's code using staging environments to assure functioning results before being presented into production environments using Adobe DreamWeaver and Notepad
- Provided Site Administration to assure professionalism of its members and incident reporting of broken links
- Review daily and weekly shift goals and deadlines
- Worked closely with Business, Marketing and Development teams to strategies design solutions.
- Constructed and designed web pages and templates, including layout and navigation for the complete web application using HTML, HTML5, XML.
- Fabricated style sheets to manage the look-and-feel of the complete site using CSS, CSS3, XML, and XSL.
- Managed eight or more physical and virtual Operating System environments of IIS comprising of a multitude of FTP Servers, Web Servers, and SQL Database Servers housing user accounts, user posts, user uploaded data, and production data
- Experimented with new to me technologies such as CGI Perl Scripting, AJAX programming combined with XML and JSON object structures, jQuery libraries, and mobile web development using CSS coding
- Created CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions.
- Monitor user traffic and bandwidth to assure quality of web content and assure stability of all servers.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that includes updating the web pages, uploading new content/changes etc.
- Fixing the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Fixing Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Acquired familiarity with Model-View-Controller web architecture and the web content management frameworks such as Zend framework, Backbone.js and Kendo.
I have created websites with rich user experience on mobile and desktop browsers using JQuery libraries implementing new HTML5 video and audio tags, and using new CSS3 webkit animations. My personal web server is built on the Windows 8 Operating System using the latest IIS 8.5. Using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer 4.6, I am experimenting with the latest Content Management Systems such as Wordpress, CakePHP, Joomla, Drupal, and more. At the moment, the project using the JQuery Mobile library has been tested on the latest iPhone and Android Web Browsers and was successful.