Ui Developer Resume
- Around 8 years of strong IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of Web based Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive experience in creating single page applications using Angular JS along with filters, routers, custom directives and controllers
- Moderate working experience on LESS, SASS, Media Queries
- Understanding of web service REST and web application server Apache Tomcat and Node.js
- Experience in all the phases of SDLC enabling interaction with clients, users and developers.
- Experience in designing User Interface (UI) web applications by using UI authoring and web technologies.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI application with the halp of Adobe products likeAdobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CSS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3, and Adobe Flash.
- Web development experience in developing dynamic websites with emphasis on content management, interactive portals and complex online systems following WCAG and W3C standards.
- Graphic design experience in Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Dream Weaver and Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of TDD (Test Driven Development) using Jasmine and QUnit
- Experience in code reviews, conduct unit testing, and perform system testing.
- Development Experience in Java Scripting (Libraries): JQUERY, Angular JS, Backbone, Node.js, Bootstrap.
- Experience with Version Control using Git and CVS
- Experience on using Agile Development Methodology and Scrum team structure for the development process.
- Experience in working with CASCADE and Web CRMA Content Management Systems.
- Experience in Web 2.0 trends like face book, twitter, Orkut and blogging.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JSP
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MS DOS, Macintosh, Unix
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 10g/9i, Postgresql, MS Access, MS SQL 2012.
Content Management System: Cascade, Web Crma.
Integrated Development Environment: Net Beans 6, Eclipse 3.7, NaviCat, Visio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, Dreamweaver CS3
Unified Modeling Designing Tools: Rational Rose, Argo UML, Smart Draw.
Others: MS Office 2003-2007, Adobe Flash CS5, Adobe Firework CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS5, DOM manipulations.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Ext.JS, Node.JS, LESS, SASS
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Used Angular JS custom directives to develop reusableUI custom component.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Jenkins, APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked on Balsamiq extensively.
- Mapping business requirements to application features and the most suited technology to provide business value.
- Involved in different phases of system implementation such as Front - End Research and Development, Integration, Bug Fixing and Launch & Maintenance.
- Involved in the scope discussions with the business analysts and the client to identify the user requirements and the user experience to achieve the consistency in the proposed application.
- Analyzed and demonstrated the user centric design and customer experience to the client with the newly proposed application design.
- Estimated the effort for the implementing the changes.
- Worked on advanced HTML 5 hybrid mobile application framework IONIC.
- Researched and identified the well versed open source tool to implement the cross browser application to achieve the web standards.
- Developed / Integrated static pages into the existing and proposed system.
- Performed code review and unit testing and also worked extensively in Policy Engine.
- Identified and fixed the browser/performance related issues in the application.
- Provided production deployment and validation support.
- Used JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Fixed the post production issues in the application.
- Integrated Web Accessibility on jnj.com page using Read speaker.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, High charts, DOM, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, SQL Server, Restful Web Services, Gulp, Backbone.JS, Policy Engine, Jenkins and Windows XP.
Confidential (Rosemont, IL)
- AssistedUIleads and product manager with concept designs and implementation of prototype for new and undeveloped features that allowed customer representative team to track customers' instant payment notifications reports.
- Implemented the core set of features and marketing content for new bundle offerings for launch of the new services section.
- Responsible for creating user interactive screens using KendoUI, Bootstrap and AngularJS to develop style guides, Themes, Templates and interface design.
- Used AJAX & JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Implemented a search module within the billing page using AngularJS by consuming ReSTful web services.
- Used Bootstrap framework and Media Queries for developing customizable and Responsive Web Design (RWD) for compatibility with different platforms and screen sizes.
- Developed single - page asynchronously data-driven UIs using AngularJS.
- Generated new and edited existingUIlayouts with SASS (CSS Pre-processor) to accommodate new changes in website design.
- Acted as a liaison between MyGrande User Experience team and its web development team.
- Assisted the team lead from concept to detailed design phase for TV services; prepared and presented design progress updates to executives in Grande.
- Implemented ReSTful web service in Grid Data and Menu for movies page under theatres for a smoother and faster experience to load the heavy images.
- Implemented AngularJS frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON to populate on theUIcomponents.
- Took advantage of MVC pattern in AngularJS framework to create reusable widgets using Angular Directives.
- Provided click through prototypes using HTML5, CSS3, and JSP Scripting for usability testing for Portal Control applications.
- Used Github for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Worked with the User Experience team and product managers to identify and design features to enhance the usability of products and services.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the development and maintenance of the website
- Followed Agile methodology for the software development.
- Wrote training material and trained new hires resulting in high productivity and efficiency.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, Java Script, Angular JS, jQuery, JSP, Agile methodology, Eclipse.
Confidential (Chicago, IL)
- Wrote client side application level code using Ext JS as a single page application to create charts and graphs to visualize data.
- Implemented ExtJS framework's features in displaying pop - ups that halps user to navigate the whole application, which TEMPhas a tree like hierarchy structure.
- Deployed server using Tomcat 8 to run demo for application regularly.
- Integrated HTML 5 in Ext JS framework to build specific components in web application and used its features.
- Created pop-up menus and screens in application using Sencha cmd to maintain a full set of lifecycle management features code minification provided by ExtJS framework.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) as IDE which is Eclipse Based Development environment to develop spring applications to integrate Pivotal TC server and Maven.
- Implemented MVC architecture to allow user interact with View, that displays data held in Model, and a controller where those interactions are being monitored.
- Used Gradle Build tool to create .war files and deployed it in server.
- Interacted with TortoiseSVN to maintain revision control and code repository.
- Create new charts with data from backend using Ajax calls and display them on table dynamically which doesn't show the actual values but visualizes the data.
- Created CSS 3 stylesheet layouts for those custom layouts of ExtJS to has a better look and feel of application.
- Made the application cross browser compatible by solving many Browser issues, especially with Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Worked with Cloudera Quickstart Virtual Machine installed in Oracle Virtual Box to maintain Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and HBase with Apache phoenix.
- Use HTML 5 and CSS 3 to design the web application interface and make it functional to other browsers which are used widely by default (IE).
- Write the functional logic using JQuery and to integrate JQuery Calendar plugin.
- Implemented Ajax calls to connect the calendar connect with backend server to select a date and schedule appointment.
- Involved in connecting the JQuery calendar with the system outlook's calendar to select a date and see the available times of Agent and tan displayed those times using: 30 Min increments.
- MadeUIScreens more flexible to display the content regardless of screen resolution, browser size and to adapt the changes on the go.
- Enhance the pop - up screens to display messages and tooltips to drive the user in correct path to make their appointment.
- Involved in halping the back end servers to send / receive messages for chat service and connect the client with the representative and create flexible front-end layouts.
Environment: • IDE: Spring Source Toolkit STS (latest), Eclipse based IDE that support gradle.
- Analysis of Business requirements. Design solutions based on the requirement and feasibility analysis. Prepare Technical specification and design Documents
- Designed and developed back - end REST web services for front-end apps. Designed and developed web applications. Extensive object-oriented design and development for multi-tiered ORM and MVC frameworks
- Worked closely with product managers and customers to define, layout, and style various HTML and CSS user interfaces
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, AJAX, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems)
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs fromUI standpoint
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers• Worked with client, program manager to gather their requirements.
- Involved in complete User interface designing and coded the web site in XHTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Used AJAX with JQuery controls for Listing all scripts in a grid and making them editable it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well (like margins).
- Created an actions menu with jQuery that appears when checkboxes are selected
- Designed XML schemas and parsers for scalable XML documents used with Web Services and real-time reporting.
- Changed the width of the list items that resulted in different forms of grids. Also solved the padding TEMPeffect differences among the various browsers i.e. browser's compatibility.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, Inheritance and cascade concepts, Box model with fixed width, fluid & elastic layouts.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
- Implemented pagination links that halps each page to download only when requested that speeds up delivery and saving on bandwidth.
Environment: CSS2, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, XML, JSP, JUnit, Windows Platforms, Java 1.x, JDBC, Oracle, SQL, IDE- Eclipse.
- Worked with client, program manager to gather their requirements.
- Rapidly prepared and implemented product specifications, including designing and creating "rich wire frames" to visually facilitate understanding of user interactions in features and concepts.
- Worked in Agile Software Development Methodologies.
- Implementing user interface designs fromUIspecifications and product requirements
- Developed perl programs for different features like sending feedback mails.
- Developed programs to port the xml data to database to make the website xml driven.
- Finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created DHTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Designed game banners, splash pages, etc. using Adobe Photoshop and Flash.
- Implemented Interactive Sites and video streaming in Flash MX.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and tan implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, Dojo, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility
- Involved in discussing various ideas/suggestions for the ongoing web sites regarding the page layout and creative design
- Developed logo, banner ads, flash animation and icon.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes