Web Developer Resume
- 7+ years of professional experience of developing enterprise applications using Object oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies, frameworks and design patterns.
- Good experience and knowledge in various development methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum, Agile, UML and Rational Rose.
- Hands on experience in the areas of Web applications using J2EE technologies like Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful, WSDL).
- Strong Hands on experience with Struts, spring, Hibernate and JUnit frameworks.
- Proficient in using various design patterns such as MVC, Data Transfer Object, Value Object, Singleton, Service Locator, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and DAO.
- Excellent understanding and expertise in web tier frameworks like Matter Framework, Struts and Spring MVC.
- Extensive Development experience with IDE’s like Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), Rational Application Developer (RAD) and STS.
- Expertise in developing Middle-Tier components using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JNDI and other Remote Components.
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing open source frameworks Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience in implementing complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation Testing, Maintenance and Support.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Used various web servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.
- Experience in using Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, GIT and Clear Case.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and can work both independently and in a team.
- A self-starter and quick learner who is experienced with working in multicultural, geographically distributed teams and possess good organizational skills.
- Good experience with deployment and release of the application with ANT and MAVEN build tools, test cases using JUnit and application logging using Log4j.
Frameworks and API's: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, RMI, Java Multithreading, Web services, JAX-RPC, Angular-JS
System Design: MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA
Databases: MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Stored Procedures, PostgreSQL.
Software Engineering: UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, Test Driven Development, Scrum and Agile methodologies
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, XPath, XSLT
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP/7, Linux, UNIX
IDEs & Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, RAD, JUnit, Log4j, Ant, SoapUI, Toad, SQL Developer, Rational ClearCase, GIT, CVS, MS Visio, Putty, WinSCP, Tortoise SVN, JIRA, Maven.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Implementing User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP, and Custom Taglibs.
- Utilized "agile" process to streamline development process with iterative development and that includes daily scrum with team.
- Used spring framework’s Dependency Injection (IOC) to configure application components.
- Used Spring framework’s Aspect-oriented programming (AOP) to write various cross-cutting routines to execute some recurring functionality like logging module execution times, recording application usage, auditing user login data etc.
- Development of Servlets, JSP, JSF files and Security Options using Web logic Server.
- Testing and implementation of the system and Installation of system.
- Used Apache Maven for dependency management.
- Used Hibernate Criteria Queries and Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for Optimized Searching of huge data sets.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Used Dynamic SQL for interface programs and exception handling routines.
- Application Testing, Review and trouble shooting.
- Developed Web services based on SOA.
Environment: Java 1.7, Eclipse IDE, Spring 4.0, JSP, JSF, XML, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, SoapUI, LOG4j, Edit Plus, Web logic 10.3, DB2, EJB, Perl, JIRA, JUnit 4 and Jenkins.
Comcast, Denver, CO
- Implemented Spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Involved in Implementing J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Value-Object, and Service Locator.
- Involved in Writing Object Relation Mapping implementation using hibernate and hibernate mapping configuration files.
- Designed the application in such a manner to have code reusability.
- Extensive client side / server side validation scripts are written in Angular-JS using JQuery and AJAX.
- Involved in writing SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Strong knowledge of SOA concepts and experience in developing web services based on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Extensively used Angular-JS framework for client side validations and for capturing dynamic events.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts to automate the build process.
- Used SVN as the version controller.
- Implemented log4j for checking application logs.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing after each development Life cycle.
- Deployed application in WebLogic application server in pre-production environments.
- ImplementedJUNITtesting framework to write and run automated testing.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Involved in maintaining the application and adding new features to the application.
- Implemented Struts Framework (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action Class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, and a form set for validation and used JavaBeans to return dynamic information.
- Used Hibernate to map the domain elements and Criteria API, named query for querying.
- Developed the REST web service using Spring IOC to provide user a way to run the job and generate daily status report on loans.
- Extensively involved in developing and consuming Restful web services.
- SQL database and wrote complex SQL query to pull data from different tables to build the report.
- Used SFTP to send the file directly to the specified folders for end user.
- Used Log4j error handling, to monitor the status of the service and to filter bad loans.
- Used WebLogic 10.3 to deploy the changes and to test on local machine.
- Committed the code changes to SVN using Tortoise SVN.
- Developed Junit test cases, to test each class as part of unit testing.
Environment: Java 1.6, Struts, Oracle, Hibernate, WebLogic 10.3, SQL, HTML, XML, Agile, Restful Web services, ANT, Junit, SQL Developer, JMS, Eclipse, Log4j, HPQC.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of the application.
- Development, enhancements and bug fixes in the application.
- Involved in developing user interfaces using JSP’s, JSTL, HTML, CSS.
- Front-end is designed by usingHTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Developed User Interface withSpring 2.0 framework.
- Implemented different modules of Spring Framework such as IOC, AOP.
- UsedHibernateas ORM tool for accessing database.
- Developed the PDF generation for different committees usingXML and XSLT.
- Involved in the implementation of the Design patterns such asSingleton and MVC.
- DevelopedWeb ServicesusingSOAPand WSDL.
- UsedAntfor building, creating and deploying the .war files.
- UsedSVNas a version control tool.
- Used Test First Development for development of the project.
- Used Spring AOP module for creating transactions.
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers and also creating table in Oracle database.
- Performed code refactoring for readability, simplify code structure and improve maintainability.
- Assisted QA team in Test cases preparation, execution and fixing of bugs.
- Involved in requirements Development, System Testing.
- Developed Servlets to handle the user requests.
- Developed JSPs as part of front end UI.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user interface.
- Developed DAO classes to perform the CRUD operations.
- Developed complex SQL queries to insert, update and used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures.
- Configured and deployed web application in JBoss Application Server.
- Created JUnit test cases and created set up manuals and user guides.
- Worked with the Testing team in fixing the defects.
- Used MVC Architecture for developing the application.
- Developed JSP Pages and Servlets to provide dynamic content to HTML pages.
- Designed and Developed Entity beans and Session beans.
- Developed custom exceptions for handling proper exceptions.
- Involved in creating Custom JSP Tag Libraries for reusing the logic in all the JSPs.
- Developed Java classes/beans to communicate with Oracle database.
- Involved in Unit Testing using the Test Case Documents.
- Involved in Integration Testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes