Ui Developer Resume
- Over 7 years of extensive professional experience in Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing and Leading User Interface (UI) web applications.
- Experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML, XHTML, DHTML & CSS to develop valid code and table-free sites.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Require.js, node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and RESTful web services
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Netbeans, EditPlus, Notepad++, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience wif Version Control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience wif Agile and SCRUM.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as wifin a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines.
Databases: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X
Software Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
IDEs worked on: Notepad++, Sublime, Visual Studio, Eclipse
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Writing application level code to interact wif APIs, RESTFul Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Experienced wif layout mangers including accordion, anchor, border, card layouts in EXTJS.
- Storage and manipulation of larger data, creating page elements while testing are more beneficial in EXTJS.
- Worked wif the team, halping them build out their markup and CSS. My Specialty is large scale CSS (Sass), focusing on reusability and modularity.
- Optimized bootstrap to be used in "right to left direction" design framework.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used MySQL as a database on this project as a CMS (Content Management System).
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Worked on analysis, design, development and testing phases of the application using Agile methodology
- Used jQuery and AngularJS to develop reusable user interface component
- Used jQuery to navigate to different pages of the website
- Used jQuery event handling for form validation and UI page handle validation.
- Implemented responsive web design to separate presentation form structure such as text alignment, text size, borders and other typographic characteristics wif Bootstrap CSS
- Implemented and maintained Ajax to update the parts of the policy review web pages.
- Used jQuery event handling in UI pages to display list boxes and to handle validations
- Used RESTful Web Service which support JSON and XML to access back-end data payload
- Tested various modules using QUnit framework
- Tested, handled and fixed browser compatibility issues in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
- Used Protractor framework on automation testing wif teammates
- WebStorm IDE is the development tool in our team.
- Worked wif source version control tool GIT to manage the code repository.
Front End/UI Developer
- Worked as a programmer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications for an Insurance and Travel clients.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response through XHR/AJAX calls using JQuery. Ajax () calls.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Integrated the frontend JQuery UI wif backend REST API using Backbone.js.
- Implemented JQuery frontend for Insurance policy display for employees using JQuery.
- Facilitated User Testing sessions to solicit feedback on prototypes.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues wif layout and new CSS styles were implemented.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
Front End/UI Developer
- Involved in the requirements analysis, designing, development, testing and maintenance of the websites
- Created web page layouts using HTML and CSS
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server
- Used Cascading Style Sheets in order to separate presentation from the structure
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible wif different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Extensively tested the websites, identified the bugs using Firebug and fixed them.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in developing design specifications, website architecture and web application based on the provided functional and requirements and design layout.
- Designed and Developed Database using MS SQL. Extensively used select, insert, update, delete, join and between queries while maintaining the database.
- Written stored procedures and triggers for improving the security, speed and efficiency of the website by using them in several situations like updating tables, adding new member, tracking of modifications database transactions etc.
- DOM is used to parse the xml documents.
- Creation of various levels of users for system wif preferences.
- Involved in setting up the environment, installing the application and web servers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes