It Architect / Developer Resume
- Over 7 years of industry experience working in developing Enterprise applications using Java™ 2 Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) and related technologies.
- Development of these web applications were performed utilizing advanced skill sets.
- Extensive experience in writing web applications using J2EE technologies. This include Servlets, JSP, Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Experience in developing Sencha Touch Mobile App
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring of middle - tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques.
- Experience in documenting technical specifications of the product
- Extensive experience in Software configuration management tools like Clear Case
- Developed java applications using IDE tools like Eclipse
- Knowledge in identifying problem domains in the scope of client requirement and fixing issues
- Thoroughly understand Java coding standards and have a good exposure in implementing the best practices throughout project life cycle
- Expert in MS SQL Server suite of products like SSRS, SSAS and SSIS of MS SQL Server 2008. Experienced in creating Tables, Views, Indexes and other SQL joins and query writing.
- Designed and Developed SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and using various control flow task and data flow transformation.
- Solid experience in developing Crystal reports (2008/XI/ 10.0/9.0/8.5/7.0 ), Business Objects (5.1/6.5/XIR2, XI 3.1), Eclipse BIRT Reporting Tool and SSRS.
- Having expertise with PL/SQL programming, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Tables and Views.
- Knowledge in IT Architecture methods TOGAF and REST
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with good team spirit.
Database: MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008 and DB2
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, spring,Sencha Touch
BI Tools: Microsoft SSAS, SSRS,Crystal Reports, Cognos, Eclipse BIRT
ETL Tools: Microsoft SSIS, Pentaho Data Integration 3.1
Servers: Apache - Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere
Version Control: Clear Case, Tortoise
Testing and Building Tools: JUnit, Ant
Tools: Quest Central for DB2, MS Project 2007, MS Visio 2007, MS Visual Studio 2008, Adobe
Dreamweaver: Photoshop, Fireworks, Flex, Flash.
Mobile Frameworks: JQTouch, jQuery, Sencha Touch
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OSX, UNIX
Confidential, Braintree, Massachusetts
IT Architect / Developer
- Communication with current project owners about existing product features and architecture.
- Participation in analysis and design, Functional prototyping.
- Familiar with Enterprise IT Architecture methods (e.g. TOGAF), REST including new products like IBM Web Sphere and SOA Architecture.
- Having knowledge in J2EE technologies, and Design Patterns.
- Apply Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques.
- Took responsibility to design and implement using Struts, Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Participated in walk-through and documentation of technical specifications
- Implemented Struts action forms, action classes, validations as well as exception handling;
- Developed JSPs, Servlets with HTML using Struts framework for different modules for the interaction of user interfaces;
- Learned and Implemented Sencha Touch to develop app for phone and tablet
- Developed UI screen of mobile application in CSS3 and HTML5 using Sencha Touch platform
- Developed code to access database using Hibernate Framework
- Developed Hibernate mapping with JPA annotations in the persistent layer. Created complex HQL queries, store procedures
- Involved in writing of JSP pages for the presentation of data;
- Actively involved in tuning SQL queries;
- Used ANT scripts to compile and deploy the application;
- Tested the application and developed test cases using JUnit;
- Deployed application to servers like Web Sphere 7 and Tomcat
- Used Eclipse for application development.
- Used Clear Case for source code version control.
- Experience in Installing and configuring MS SQL Server Database Engine, MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience in creating tables, stored procedures in Databases and for the development of Data Quality and Data Profiling filters for Data Mart.
- Created Batch scripts to move the MS SQL Server Databases and created stored procedures to check the Data Quality
- Experience in taking backups, restoring backups.
- Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) for designing and deploying Data Quality Cubes and extracting data using SSIS from OLTP to OLAP
- Prepared Documentation of the Data Mart ETL processes and assisted with process automation to create data cubes on daily basis.
- Experience with Infosolve Technologies OPEN-DQ (Pentaho Data Integration tool)
- Provided Data Quality training to the SQC and conducted presentation for MIB Associates.
- Tested all rules which are entered into Data Quality Web Application
- Created ETL Transformations and Jobs in the Data Quality project.
- Created a Data Quality Wiki page which contains all the documentation of MIB Data Quality Product which is based on the Infosolve Technologies OPEN-DQ.
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Performed as a Business Analyst to gather requirements and interacted with the users to understand and gather business requirements.
- Developed the reports as per end-user’s requirements, using Crystal Reports.
- Created the business views from database and created the reports.
- Created crystal reports using MS SQL Server and DB2 datasources
- Generated PDF format using Crystal Reports Java API and Deployed Reports on web application using Java Reporting Component
- Designed and implemented Java components on Crystal Enterprise Server for crystal reports.
- Developed Java Reporting Component to schedule crystal reports using Crystal Enterprise Java APIS
- Installed and configured Crystal Reports Web Server.
- Implemented Eclipse BIRT as a reporting tool.
- Developing BIRT reports and Prepared Documentation on how-to-use “BIRT”(Business Intelligence Reporting Tool)
- Deployment of BIRT Report and BIRT Application server on Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Provided assistance with BIRT open source to Software Services.
- Provided consulting to Software Services with BIRT Open Source reporting tool for Transaction Controller project
- Experience in writing java programs to generate the BIRT report in PDF format.
- Involved in COGNOS Installation and Configuration.
- Made creative improvements to existing Boston University web pages.
- Assisted with site map design of various websites.
- Assisted with executing design concepts into functional web page.
- Created and generated Flash animations.
- Performed QA testing for websites; create graphics, icons, and illustrations for departmental projects and initiatives.
- Implemented Database integrations in website using Boston University Pony Express Forms.
- Analysis, design, implementation and support for server components in the project
- Design review and code review for the project
- Develop applications using spring framework, Hibernate, web-services and oracle database.
- Working together with the product architects, business development, customer service and Quality Assurance.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes