Ui Developer Resume
- Over 6+ years of extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including identification of business needs and constraints, collection of requirements, architecture, UI Design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Knowledge in UI development, UX design, Frontend development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework, JQuery, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table - free sites.
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, Jquery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in designingUIpatterns andUIapplications wif teh halp of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Experience wif Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Extensive noledge of social networking integration via Facebook API, and Twitter REST API.
- Android application development using Java and XML.
- Experience in building SharePoint applications by creating a sample application that uses Microsoft InfoPath.
- Experienced wif security protocols and UI design in android application using Adobe Photoshop.
- Able to design and code fluid and responsive websites optimized for different displays.
- Good noledge in Styling and coding of CMS themes, email templates and practical noledge of SEO in web design and development.
- Experience in implementing Core Java & J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC, Factory Pattern, Service locator and etc
- Extensive experience wif DB2, Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft Access databases.
- Experience in RDBMS using Oracle 10g, SQL Server, schema development, PL-SQL programming.
- Experienced in usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting.
- Experience wif Browser testing, noledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, Git, SVN and ClearCase for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting wif Business/Technology groups.
SDLCs: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
Operating System: Windows, Linux.
IDE/HTML Editors: Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, Eclipse.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger, IE developer Tools.
Databases: SQL Server, MYSQL, MS-Access.
Graphics Editors: Adobe photo shop CS3, Adobe Illustrator CS3.
Animation: Adobe Flash CS3, Adobe Fireworks
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Used Agile in all aspects of teh project right from requirements phase to production support.
- Participated to gather and document client needs to teh granularity and worked towards prototyping teh same.
- Designed and developed teh web pages using HTML5.
- Reviewing teh coding as per teh Detailed Specification and User Interface Document
- Extensive usage of BOOTSTRAP and LESS CSS for Responsive design.
- Bootstrap used along wif Angular JS in creating teh Application.
- Created CSS3 templates for use in all pages on teh website.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigation and presented designs and concepts to teh clients and teh management to review.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Worked wif Spring MVC and teh presentation layer of teh application using JSP pages.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Deployment of Web services, JSP, Servlets and server side components in Apache Tomcat server.
- Application developed using Notepad++ html editor.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Written PL/SQL Procedures, Triggers and Packages using Oracle Database.
- Designed teh table less web applications using CSS wif teh halp of and tags as per W3Cstandards.
Confidential, Somers, NY
- Developed an order processing system primarily using HTML, CSS, and jQuery, Bootstrap and NodeJs.
- Developed Order Processing System for managing and processing orders placed by individuals or businesses.
- Developed whole application using Eclipse.
- Experience in using saas wif CSS3 for designing purpose.
- Migrated old individual applications to one integrated Web based Order Processing system.
- Involved in teh requirement analysis along wif teh estimations and scheduling.
- Initiated and developed proof of concept of responsive web design for demonstration to teh clients.
- Used Bootstrap to develop UI wif responsive design.
- Authored REST based Web API wrappers to integrate wif conventional Web Services.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Started using Selenium web driver to automate UI tests.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for teh form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Cross browser testing in IE, Mozilla and Chrome.
- Setup agile iteration, product life cycle and had daily scrum meetings.
- Used SVN for source control.
- Used SQL Server 2005 as teh back end and wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
Environment: HTML5, SAAS, CSS3, JQuery, NodeJS, JSON, Bootstrap, AngularJS, AJAX, Sublime, Eclipse, SVN, Firebug, JIRA for Agile development, Selenium, SQL Server.
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand teh requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Used Sublime Text as HTML Editor for designing new pages
- Designed teh front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across teh whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted wif java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used CVS for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix teh bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Designed Logos and Templates using HTML, CSS, and Adobe Photoshop
- Development is carried out on Linux.
- Followed waterfall development methodology for application development.
- Actively involved in analyzing and collecting user requirements.
- Wrote Specification for teh development.
- Worked closely wif Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and teh layouts of teh application.
- Used JSP’s HTML on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script for client side validations.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Participated in Server side and Client side programming.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures, used JDBC to connect to database.
- Designed, developed and maintained teh data layer using JDBC and performed configuration of JAVA Application Framework.
- Created a user Interface through HTML, CSS and JSP, Standard Tag library.
- Involved in developing various Servlets.
- Used Notepad++ as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Development is carried out on Windows Xp.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint and Dreamweaver CSS3.
- Tested and validated teh application on different testing environments.
- Used My SQL as teh database and wrote SQL&PL-SQL.
- Involved in using SVN for project management and version management.
- Interacted wif business system analyst to understand teh technical requirements of teh project.
- Involved in developing applications and customization as per customer requirements using Java and XML.
- Involved in developing test plan and procedures.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Debugging webpages wif firebug and fixing issues.
- Developed application using Eclipse.
- Worked on Cross Browser issues for different versions of IE, Mozilla and Chrome.
- Validating views wif W3 markup validation service and fixed errors.
- Preparing teh documentation for teh entire process for teh future reference.
- Optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Maintaining documents and source code in CVS.
- Deployed on Glass fish Server application Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes