- Front - end developer with over 6+ years of professional experience in web development
- Hands on experience in writing custom jQuery plugins or reusable UI components
- Experience in integrating Facebook, Google+, Flickr, YouTube and Twitter API’s
- Developed adaptive and responsive web applications
- Developed software applications using Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring and UML design with Apache Tomcat server
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including design, development, integration, testing and documentation
- Expertise in creating the web pages using CSS webpage layouts
- Knowledge and understanding of usability and accessibility concepts
- Professional in creating templates, prototypes, web interfaces, and wireframes
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions
- Expert in SEO, web standards and best coding practices
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Service like SOAP using Top-down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Knowledge of the Backbone, NodeJS, and React
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3
- Attend daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status and issues
- Experience working in Agile methodology with cross-functional team
- Experience working with browsers compatibility issues across various browsers
- Working knowledge of issue tracking systems, such as JIRA
- Research-oriented, motivated, and self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle Server
Operating Systems: Window 10, Window 2003/2000 XP/98/95, MAC OS
Browser: IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla and Browser developer tools
Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Illustrator
Issue reporting Tools: JIRA, ClearQuest
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Collegeville, PA
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, JSON, Drupal, REST API, PHP, MySQL.
- Planning the development strategies from front-end & Drupal perspective, team up with Creative Agency and Engineering team.
- Leverage knowledge of Responsive Design, cross-browser development techniques.
- Overcome all hurdle of converting a canvas like design into responsive structure and make it compatible in all the devices.
- Incorporating all the high-end animations, transitions with the help of CSS3 & jQuery.
- Split the different part of the portal in different AngularJS components.
- Collaborate with Build Team to build the site in Drupal and was solo responsible for developing Drupal Theme.
- Perform the unit testing during the development.
- Optimize the site by using YSlow, Page Speed, Minification, Firebug, and Web Kit Developer Tools.
- Worked on tools like JIRA for bug tracking.
- Involved in the UAT Build, Deployment in different environments (Dev, UAT, Stage and Production)
- Worked on e-commerce web application for b2b consumers and accounts on ATG framework and dynamic java servlet pages.
- Worked with backend programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive web design (RWD) and media queries based on CSS, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP. Used Git Subversion to implement version control System.
- Worked alongside backend Java programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity.
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL SERVER.
- Implemented AJAX functionality to speed up web application.
- Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Transforming the wireframes or mocks and PSD’s to HTML code.
- Involved in requirements analysis and Implemented 3 rounds of content inventories, storyboards, visual web banners, and marketing collateral.
- Composed shorthand HTML code and semantic CSS styling.
- Worked on validation of the user input using jQuery validation plugins.
- Implemented jQuery chaining to select in sequence in a single code statement.
- Developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls through jQuery method.
- Making sites interactive, SEO and user friendly.
- Developed cross-browser procedures and complexities and solving basic program bugs.
- Created documentation and screen tests.
- Worked on Web services, coordination with the Web services and CMS team.
- Developed UI with effective coding standards for programming all modules.
- Ability to write original code to the best standards of performance and readability, ability to read, troubleshoot and refactor existing code.