- Over 6+ Years of progressive experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis, applications design, development, Integration, maintenance and testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good experience using HTML5 semantic elements.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web Applications using CSS3 Media Queries, CSS Pre-processors LESS, SASS and Bootstrap.
- Worked with gulp task runner, with installation of latest versions of ES6 which will run on Node Js environment.
- Experienced in developing table-less layouts.
- Good Knowledge with latest ECMA SCIPT 2015 (ES6).
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Skills inoptimizingResponsive Web design using CSS media queries and bootstrap.
- Experienced in developing the web applications by supporting Accessibility (508, WCAG) guidelines.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Worked extensively in Agile Development process.
- Knowledge about technologies like C#.Net, Asp.Net and MVC.
- Experience in software configuration management using SVN, GIT.
- Experience in code reviews, conduct unit testing, and perform system testing.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Involvement in using various IDE’s, intelliJ, Notepad++, Sublime Text, eclipse, Adobe Photo shop, Phpstrom.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using Karma/Jasmine the Test Runners for Unit Testing.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and in teams; can handle multiple projects while paying attention to details; accomplished problem solving and analytic skills.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger, IE developer Tools
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, UML, Design Patterns
Application/Web server: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss
IDE’s: Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, notepad++, Visual Studio
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, Git, Source Tree
Operating System: Windows 98/NT/2000/2003/XP/7, Linux
Sr. Web Developer
- Worked with Agile methodology including Grooming session meetings and user stories planning and estimation.
- Built a single page applications using AngularJS withwhich consumes API and allow users to view and modify the underlying data.
- Worked with Office Depot’s internal content management system to update various kinds of add banners on homepage.
- Developed the standard layouts using HTML5 semantic elements.
- Developed Toolbar on homepage where customers can have quick access to their cart, Recently Viewed, Recommended zones and store information.
- Used CSS Sprites to across the homepage to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Used JSTL and wrote custom JSP tag libraries and implemented user based handling in JSP pages
- Used AJAX for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the JSP pages.
- Implemented responsive web design using media queries and Bootstrap.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs, for several browsers.
- Used Compliance Sheriff to track the W3C guidelines and 508 compliance.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Application development experience in E-Commerce to develop responsive website on mobile and tablet versions.
- Developed Browse and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions using Bootstrap (HTML5, CSS3, SASS and AngularJS).
- Developed interactive data binding, filters and Custom Directives using AngularJS.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFul Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Closely worked with Business Analysts to analyze the requirements and implement future enhancements.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Fixed defects on various tablets, android and iOS devices.
- Used Source Tree, Git for version control and ALM for defect tracking.
- Worked on various cross browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox and android native browsers) compatibility issues.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap 3.2, AJAX, AngularJS, Source Tree, Gulp, Grunt, JIRA, ALM.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Worked in Agile/SCRUM methodology approach for UIDevelopment.
- Responsible for all client side UIValidation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQueryand AngularJS.
- Used Angular JS built in directives, Controllers, Services and filters functionality to develop UI.
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap, and used LESS pre-processor.
- Involved in developing templates using HTML/HTML 5, CSS 3 and Ractive.js templating engine.
- Implemented content pages using CSS Preprocessors like LESS.
- Implemented Mobile friendlyResponsiveDesignusing Bootstrap 3.0 and CSS3 media queries, viewable over mobile, tablet, and desktop platforms.
- Developed web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Worked on web pages compliant with W3C, ADA & Section 508 Compliance Standards.
- Cross-browser testing (MSIE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari) and cross-platform (MAC, Windows 7/8, Firefox and IE).
- Worked closely with Visual QA team in fixing the defects.
- Used Source Tree, Git for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
Environment: AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap 3.0, Ractive.js, Source Tree, JIRA, 508 Compliance.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Participated in the design review of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from UI standpoint.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS by utilizing the mockups that were created by design team.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.