- Experience with AJAX, REST and JSON.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience in creating test suites using JASMINE.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Chrome Developer Tools.
- Familiar with Cross Browser Testing and Debugging.
- Involved in the Software Life Cycle phases like AGILE and estimating the timelines for projects.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline oriented environments.
- Quick learner and proficient in solving the technical issues in the project.
- Willing to relocate anywhere.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
Web Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic and Tomcat Apache
IDEs & Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Net beans, ANT, Maven, CVS, GIT
Expertise: Web application development, standards-based website design, search engine optimization, graphic design, internet marketing.
Personal: Professional, leader, self-reliant, highly motivated, eager to learn, team player
Confidential, San Bruno, CA
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, ReactJS - Redux and Bootstrap.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing and deployment of application using agile methods.
- Involved in design and development of n-tier architecture.
- Study and analysis of project requirements through business users, involved in workflow design, documentation and development of workflows.
- Developed the User Interface using jQuery, CSS and HTML.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery UI and Angular JS.
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts and conducted feedback sessions with the Associates in order to understand the requirements of the user interface layout of the web application.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using Angular Framework.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider using REST.
- Involved in reviews of Test scenarios to ensure the requirement coverage.
- Worked with Jasmin and Mocha in testing and Performed Unit testing and performance testing using JUnit.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in Agile/ full software development life cycle-Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Worked in a team involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for the web applications that matches requirements of sprint.
- Created design mock-ups and wire frames using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Balsamiq, InVision and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Knowledge of backbone.js framework
- CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap Front-End Framework.
- Improved user experience by designing front-end interface mock-ups and adjusting UX flows/ wireframes.
- Developed table less HTML (DIV and SPAN) in a DOM based architecture. Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Developed and administered usability testing and user research initiatives.
- Validated all the HTML/XHTML and CSS code according to W3C and made it complaint.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout.
- Provided graphic and artistic support for web enhancement and new creative initiatives..
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Front-End Developer (Jr. Developer)
- Defined new validations through jQuery for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Applied jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side.
- Used jQuery and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on SQL database
- Design user interfaces for client websites and applications using Adobe Photoshop.