- Having 6+ Years of Extensive experience in developing professional web applications using HTML 4.0/5, XHTML, DOM, CSS2/CSS3, Bootstrap, ES5, jQuery, jQuery UI, AngularJS, AngularJS UI, Material UI, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Mongoose, Async, Socket.IO, Redis, Ajax, JSON, and REST API’s.
- Worked on initial setup and POC creating mobile application using React Native, ES6 and Jest.
- Worked on ReactJS components and Props and to use UI as independent, reusable pieces.
- Worked on React JSX compiler for JSX transformations and building JSX expressions.
- Worked on ES6 new features - modules, arrow functions, let variables, promises, maps and sets.
- Experience with MEAN stack - created REST API’s using ExpressJS, Request Body Parser, Mongoose, MongoDB and NodeJS.
- Experience with Node.js, Express.js, Socket.io, MongoDB, Angular.js, Angular UI,UI-Router, SASS, Grunt.js, lodash, Promises, Jasmine, Webpack, events, fs, Async.
- Created Express.js models which uses Mongoose models to query, create, update, and delete from MongoDB
- Extensive experience with AngularJS - SPA (Single Page application) using MVC Framework UI-Router, Modules, custom directives using Angular-UI components, services ($resource) and RESTful services.
- Used $http, $location, $q, $log, $scope, $window, $cacheFactory services using dependency injection, logging and location operations.
- Used $rootScope, $watch, $broadcast, $emit, $on, $digest, $apply, $compile for variables accessible from all services/controllers application wide.
- Worked on writing AngularJS services to fetch data ($resource, $http) and implemented custom directives to develop reusable components.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls like Accordion, Tabs, Dialog, and drag and drop, corresponding Event handlers, jQuery plugins.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Good understanding of design patterns - IIFE, Module, Revealing Module, Prototype, Revealing Prototype patterns.
- Extensive experience with HTML5 API’s - Forms API, Location API, Storage API, Web Workers, Canvas, SVG, Video, Offline and IndexedDB API.
- Worked on Mobile-first responsive web applications using Bootstrap3.Used font awesome, SVG sprites and CSS Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation, tables, and bootstrap components like Carousel.
- Used Bootstrap Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation, tables, and bootstrap components like Carousel, Modal Popups, Tabs, Tables, Autocomplete.
- Good understanding of Media Queries, Fluid Layout, Responsive Images and Typography.
- Experience with CSS3 preprocessors styling such as SASS to create and reusable style sheets.
- Worked on CI/CD with Grunt, Jenkins, Gerrit, Git, Jasmine, Nightwatch.js and AWS cloud.
- Experience with Grunt to perform minification, compilation and linting.
- Experience in using software development and project management tools like JIRA.
- Worked with source version control tool Git to manage the code repository.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle,, MongoDB.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac.
IDEs worked on: Notepad++, Visual Studio, WebStorm, Sublime, Brackets
Application Servers: Node.js, Apache, IIS, Nginx.
Libraries: Underscore, ExpressJS, Request, AngularUI, jQueryUI, PassportJS, Material-UI, Video.js, Loadash, Request, Async, Google Fonts, Socket.IO, and Mongoose.
Full stack Developer
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Worked on a MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS and NodeJS) module with ES5.
- Worked on mobile application using ES6, React Native and Jest framework and used Webpack with a test suite built on Jest.
- Worked on ReactJS components and Props and to use UI as independent and reusable pieces.
- Worked on React JSX compiler for JSX transformations and building JSX expressions.
- Worked on ES6 concepts - modules, arrow functions, let variables, promises, maps and sets.
- Created an API using Express.js using lodash, body-parser, async, mongoose and routes using Model-Controller- Router pattern.
- Created Express.js models and used MongoDB for persistence and Redis for caching.
- Used Mongoose Schema/Model to create query, update, and delete with Express.js controllers.
- Implemented JWT token based authentication for the REST API and worked with custom Headers x-access-token and x-access-key.
- Created a utility with Socket.IO and ZMQ for real communication between node apps.
- Developed Angular SPA application using UI-Router, services, controllers, views and directives.
- Used $resource as a factory to interact with RESTful backend easily and use it to implement CRUD operations in AngularJS.
- Implemented Routing in AngularJS using $routeProvider and 3rd party UI-Router module.
- Used $rootScope, $watch, $broadcast, $emit, $on, $digest, $apply for variables accessible from all services/controllers application wide.
- Created a custom module for re-usable directives which includes Grid (CRUD) directive which combines ui-grid, $modal, schema-form to create a list view, add view, edit view and delete.
- Worked with design patterns like IIFE, Module, Revealing Module, Prototype, Revealing Prototype patterns.
- Involved in developing the UI view pages using HTML5 semantic tags. Used layouts with AngularJS directives as Views.
- Used SASS pre-processor to create importable and reusable style sheets, processed on server-side.
- Used Bootstrap CSS Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation and tables. Also used Bootstrap components like Carousel.
- Extensively used testing tools like Jasmine with chai for testing AngularJS controllers, services, directives and filters and used Nightwatch for automated testing.
- Worked with Grunt and used plugins - uglify, concat, replace, eslint, jslint, sprite.
- Worked with Gerrit for code review process. Used Github as the source control.
- Worked with Continuous Integration and Deployment using Jenkins.
Front End UI Developer
Confidential - Milpitas, CA
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed custom Angular Services to call the RESTful Web Service/API to asynchronously fetch data and populate on the frontend using $http, $resource.
- Used angular-UI/UI-Router to manage URL Route.
- Used $http, $location, $q, $log, $scope, $window, $cacheFactory services to call REST API’s, logging and location operations and for dependency injection
- Used JS framework such as Angular.JS (for data driven apps) and jQuery (for heavy DOM Manipulation in directives).
- Used link function to define directive’s API and attached event listeners to DOM elements, watching model properties for change, and updating the DOM.
- Worked on Isolated scope, inherited scope, shared scope, transclude, templating, in creating elements, attributes, and classes using custom directives.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- Used various built-in Angular directives such as ng-show and ng-repeat to implement components such as filter and grid view.
- Created custom directives, custom services using PubSub pattern and $localStorage. Used UI Grid, Modal, Tabs and other plugins to create custom directives.
- Used HTML5 API’s - Web Worker, Web Storage, WebRTC, WebSocket, and IndexedDB.
- Used Mobile-first responsive grid layout using Bootstrap. Extensively used Media Queries, Fluid Layout, Responsive Images and Typography.
- Used SASS style sheets - variables, operations and Mixins and compiled them to CSS.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages to improve page performance.
- Extensively used Grunt for minification, concatenation, bundling, apply version number and create sprites.
- Used JIRA for defect status tracking, creating and managing user stories.
Confidential - Buffalo, NY
- Developed pages using AJAX with jQuery and JSON for quick view of related content, providing both functionality and ease of access to the user.
- Involved in consuming RESTful Services with JSON to fetch data.
- Used jQuery UI controls as Accordion, Tabs, Dialog and used jQuery mobile data attributes to create mobile friendly pages.
- Used jQuery Events to manipulate the elements which depend on the user interactions (like ready, hover, bind, click, and keypress).
- Used jQuery core library functions for logical implementation at the client side for all the applications.
- Created Video controls and SVG documents and images for responsive using native API to remove dependency on external plugins.
- Followed Agile Practices for developing the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
Confidential -Tampa, FL
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT and CSS.
- Developed HTML interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object-oriented program development.
- Used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Used CSS Selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Involved in creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Developed, modified, and implemented the Web site to ensure consistency of layout in accordance with client goals.
Confidential - Newton, MA
- Collaborated with Build Team to integrate HTML, front-end code with the backend technology and portal framework, to ensure the UX /UIis implemented.
- Designed and developed code using HTML, CSS, DOM and DHTML.
- Developed and maintained the layouts using CSS for all intranet applications compliant with W3C.
- Created HTML pages from mockups and visual wireframes, worked closely with design / product team.
- Tested cross browser compatibility to ensure look and feel of theUIdesigns worked the same in various versions of different browsers (IE, Firefox, Google chrome, Safari and Opera).