- Over 7 years of experience as a User Interface/ Front end development, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Good noledge in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, node.js, Angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design by using Bootstrap.js.
- Excellent work experience on Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Node.JS, XML, XSLT, Apache Ant,Tag Libraries, MVC frameworks such as Struts, Struts Validator Framework and Struts Tiles Framework.
- Hands on experience wif Unified Modeling Language (UML) and used it for developing various UML design diagrams like Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Component Models for the project requirement/ design specifications using Rational Rose and IBM Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Experience in rendering the data from server side to the client side using Java Server Pages.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Brackets, Notepad++ and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience on working wif CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Good experience on various CSS3 properties like Border Radius, Border Images, Transition, Transform, Animation, Overflow, Marquee and Multi - Column properties.
- Sound noledge in working wif browsers compatibility issues wif browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome.
- Involved in developing the Restful web service using spring. Responsive web design.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
IDE & Tools: WebStorm, Sublime, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2.0, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, VSS, SVN
Databases: Oracle, MY SQL
Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, IIS 7.0/6.0
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for converting designed mock-ups to HTMLpages using HTML5,CSS3, and jQuery (VMF).
- Created a API backend using Node.js
- Established pages using CSS3 to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Worked wif AJAX data consisting of JSON/XML/JSONP responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Refactored, re-architected, and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVVM/MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance.
- Worked wif JSP in rendering the data from server side on to the client side.
- Heavily involved wif developing the design documents, mock-ups, functional specifications and final implementation in fetching and loading data into UI widgets.
- Worked on various mobile frameworks like jQuery mobile.
- Responsible for designing mobile applications.
- Developed dynamic user interfaces for high-volume Web and Mobile web sites using the latest in Responsive Web Design techniques.
- Accomplished W3C standards validation for HTML and CSS code on all the web pages of the application.
- Skills in optimizing websites for mobile phones using CSS media queries.
- Working and developing PHP templates to reuse it as per requirement.
- Developed Table less layouts to narrowcross browser issues, making sure dat the look and texture of theUI design works same in different versions of various browsers (IE, Firefox, Google chrome, Safari).
- Involved in new feature development for the Android version.
- Worked on the Oracle web logic server basically wif JAVA as the backend and using Ext JS for the front end activities.
- Heavily involved in the defect fixing and additional development activities - coordinating wif the SQA team for the complete approval in UAT.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Front End Developer
- Involved in the customization of the available functionalities of the software.
- Application platform based on Browser, Linux, Web Server.
- Worked Extensively on Struts, Hibernate, JMS, MDB, Java mail API, JNDI, CSS3, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Spring3. X, log4j and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Using AngularJSWorked on Dynamic web apps.
- Develop financial productivity application and tool set using Java and enterprise software tools/technologies such as Subversion, Maven, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, SQL Server, and Oracle DB.
- Designed and implemented the database interaction using JDBC, and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- UsedSVNas source control.
- Implementation of front end JSP/JSF and backing beans
- Responsible for the configuration andreleasemanagement
- Designed and developed web interface in J2EE Framework using Struts Framework (MVC Design pattern), J2EE, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, SWING, HTML, DHTML and XML as per Use Case specification.
- Wrote various SQL, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for data retrieval.
- SetupSVNversion control for applications involving creating trunk,branches, check in/out activity.
- Involved in the configuration Build Releasemanagementusing CVS, Created SQL scripts for table creation, sequences, triggers and managed in*Build*releasenotes documents.
- Extensive expertise in Front-end application development using HTML5, Bootstrap, PrimeFaces, JQuery, CSS3.
- Maintained Web Application usingStrutsFramework.
- Worked wifOracle 11gdatabase to check the data persistence.
- Used Subversion to implement version control System.
- Wrote PL/SQL,stored procedures andJDBC routines.
- Tested application on each JVM for check outs after implantation.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP.
- Worked wif AngularJSas the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Used Log4j and implemented Log4j property file for logging purpose.
- Involved in developing the Restful web service using spring.
- Extensively used JQuery client side validation.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files, Pojos and Hibernate configuration files.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework dat uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture wif JSP as the view.
- Used ANT as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews. Used LOG4J JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state
- Developed JSP, Ajax, HTML, JS have been used for developing User Interface components.
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse.
- Developed various test cases and performance unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity & State diagrams.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases for Code unit test.
Environment: JSP, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Spring MVC, Mule ESB, Restful Web service, Java, Hibernate, JQuery, SQL, DB2, SVN, Log4j 1.2, XML, Agile model.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Web / UI Developer
- Designed dynamic and multi-browser compatible pages using HTML, CSS, JQuery and backbone.js.
- Designing the project flow in UML.
- Used JSF to build a Web Application for Administration purposes.
- Worked on low-level design and development of new features.
- Ensure appropriate application of Software life cycle and serve for the software system
- Implemented components using JSF RichFaces3.3 Final API.
- Developed Java Servlet on server side for handling requests and responses from the Web pages.
- Worked extensively wif GWT to implement server calls and HTML pages.
- Written test cases for unit testing the code using JUnit testing Framework.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views to populate the database Oracle and maintained the data integrity.
- Worked closely wif system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects.
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface wif various controls.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.