- 15+ years of IT Industry experience in Application Development, User Interface (UI) Rich Web Applications, and Web Service Applications using Object Oriented methodology and Application support of software applications in Client/Server, Web based, n - tier environments.
- Excellent Designing and coding skills.
- Extensive experience in using web front end components like Photoshop, Illustrator, Framework, Adobe flash, Dream Weaver and Microsoft Front Page.
- Developed WebPages in HTML, XHTML as per layout specifications and Style Guides.
- Expertise in the area of designing the web applications using Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Certified Professional with 3 years of extensive experience in developing .Net applications using C#.Net, VB.Net, Delphi .Net and ASP.Net
- Over 3+ years of experience in window based application development using various versions of Visual Basic and Delphi.
- Professional understanding of System development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Netbeans, XAMPP, Notepad++, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in Python scripting.
- Comprehensive noledge in creating user interface widgets using JQuery.
- Experience in SharePoint Administration and Site maintenance.
- Strong expertise in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on daily basis.
- Worked as a Project Lead, Sr. Software Engineer and programmer analyst in Multi National company.
- Experience in working on RDBMS: Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience in providing production support to end user to the Front office, Middle office and Back office applications.
- Strong experience in coordination with External Vendor, Development team, Business analysts & Infrastructure team.
- Strong working exposure with Banking and Finance domain - Equity, Fixed Deposits & Derivatives distributed applications.
- Proactive team player with good communication skill. Detail and result-oriented, very adaptable, able to acquire and use new skills rapidly and TEMPeffectively.
- Good documentation, analytical and problem solving skills, presentation, customer support and troubleshooting skills.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, ASP.Net 4.0, VB.Net, Python 3.6, Delphi.Net 2005, Visual Basic 5/6, Delphi 5/6/7/2005, ANSI C, C++ and Pascal
Operating System: Unix, Windows 95/98/2000/XP
Database: Oracle 10g, 9i, SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005/2008 , DB2 and Interbase 6.5, Mongo DB, PL SQL.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla, (internet explorer)
Tools: /Packages/ETL: Ab Initio 3.5, Powershell, Visual Studio 2003/05/08/2015 , Servicenow, TOAD, HP Quality Center, VSS 6.0, Pascal Analyzer 3.0, Test Director, Model Maker 6.0 & MemProof, Paradox 7.0
Version Control: SVN, Git
SDLC: Agile, Scrum
GUI Editor: Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, MS FrontPage 98/2000, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Netbeans, XAMPP & Notepad++
Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word 2007, MS Excel 2007, MS PowerPoint 2007,, MS-Access 2007, MS Outlook, MS Project, MS FrontPage and MS Visio
Domain: Banking & Securities, Finance & Account, Retail & Pharmacy.
Protocols: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Sr. UI Developer
- Designed a responsive website using Bootstrap grid system as well as CSS3 media queries to layout
- Contents dat fit to different devices including mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed mock-up and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding.
- Worked independently from a rough design spec (or mocked up screenshot) and provide immediate contributions to the team.
- Worked on event-driven user interface using Angular JS.
- Generated new and edited existing design with CSS to accommodate new changes in design and logic.
- Worked through cross-browser compatibility issues with layouts and styles and fixed major CSS 3 bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
- Worked on different components of Web Services, including MVC architecture of Angular JS, using directives, controllers and filters.
- Co-ordination with the QA and SVT teams to test the user experience.
- Held meetings with the client to develop layout, color scheme and layout for color component and implemented it into a final interface design using HTML, CSS and Angular JS.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. UI Developer
- Design Wireframe from the Use Case using Ms Visio.
- Design layout Using Photoshop for user Approval.
- Developed Html pages and Modules from Screen components and Style guides.
- Validate all input values before sending to server.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure to be able to define text alignment, size, borders, and many other typographic characteristics.
- Used DHTML for dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Did HTML validation using W3C validation.
- Involve in creating the project proposal & Estimate.
- Daily reporting and communication with end client manager and to solve the query if any
- Wrote triggers to validate the users input
- Wrote the procedures to improve the performance
- To do Different Browsers compatibility and error validation testing.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Java Script, JQuery DHTML, Visio, Adobe Illustrator CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Confidential - Stamford, CT
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Used HTML, Java Script & CSS based on client customization.
- Designed web pages and used applications dat meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Created appropriate conceptual models, site organization, navigation, page layouts to support needs and goals.
- Understood design layouts from graphic designer and converted the page using HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other editors like Dream Weaver, Notepad (Hand Coding).
- Used Flash to create interactive movie files on the web.
- Kept track of different versions of files and uploaded the developed pages in accordance with the new standards.
- Worked with the issues like browser supports for different resolutions for the intranet sites.
- Participated day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and TEMPeffective communication with project manager and developers.
- Participated in bug fixing with QA team which involved cross browser testing as well as load and performance checking.
- Assisted in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, implementation.
- Design Wireframe from the Use Case using Ms Visio.
Environment: HTML, Dream Weaver, CSS, Adobe Illustrator CS3, Visio, Java Script, JQuery, Angular.js, Photoshop and Flash.
Sr. Application Engineer
- Providing TEMPeffective level 2 support, incidents and service requests to closure and ensure the service level agreement met as per process.
- Prototyping UI screens, internal web sites, internal web applications
- Usability testing of new wire frames and prototypes. Design Wireframe from the Use Case using Ms Visio.
- Communication and interaction with EB (Electronic Business community), business users, development team and other stakeholders of the project until closure of the incidents.
- Investigation, root cause analysis and strong follow-up with stakeholders until closure of the incident and ensure incidents are appropriately tracked with root cause analysis and corrective action plan.
- Provided (X)HTML/CSS coding, UI architecture consulting and graphics development direction to product managers, user interface team, and backend development
- Automate the manual activities using automated tools (Sikuli, Sitescope & ITRS).
- Proactive monitoring of data load and file process and defined support to ensure critical data feeds are delivered to end client within their service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Responsible for infrastructure monitoring, application performance management, implementation of new process and client onboarding.
- Code deployment in production using uDeploy tool.
- Defect tracking & raising defects using JIRA.
- Support autosys jobs, investigation of jobs failures, long term fix plan and preventive action plan to avoid future failures.
- Creating, updating & tracking customer reported issues (Incidents) and change request via Service Now tool.
- Senior (level 2) support for any outages to applications. managing outages till resolution, root cause analysis and coordinating & communication with stakeholders.
- Performance optimization using SQL monitor.
- All level of support (soft run to full) for new applications into production, mitigate the escalations and ensure all define support and process followed.
- Driven the outage calls, prepare the incident reports and manage the incident management calls with stakeholders of the project.
- Written scripts using Python technology.
- Worked closely with operations, external vendors, end users, trading partners and upstream and downstream systems.
- Create / update support documentations, procedures, internal business process flows, and user guides and maintained in the sharepoint. Impart training to team members.
- Created and Maintain SharePoint site, site collections, workflows for the project using Sharepoint Administrator, upload and maintain documents and other relevant details pertained to projects.
- Wellness initiatives to enrich applications and review all open incidents / issues with development / technology team for permanent fix, creating and updating process documents/ run book etc.
- First point of contact to handle all escalations.
- Providing weekend coverage and on call support on rotation basis by 24/7.
- Co-ordinations with Release management.
.Net Developers (Sr.)
- Designed and developed custom .Net components and user control using ASP.Net and C# .Net
- Extensively used XML, DAT & CSV files to transfer data between various modules.
- Gathered business requirements and analyzing it for all consolidated releases.
- Developed security module for user groups and right.
- Used ADO.Net 3.5 for the data access layer module.
- Worked with team on System Integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production deployment team for testing, deployment and business validation.
- Co-ordinations with Release management
- Create WCF web services/Restful services/Web API
- Create Web forms in ASP.Net.
- Used Code First Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Enhancement and bug fixed of the existing modules as per requirement.
- Develop C#.NET Windows forms based on Client developed Framework.
- Used WCF services to interact messages with MQ and other modules.
- Work closely with infrastructure and DBA team to fix the issue and creating and updating documents, run books etc.
- Contribute to positive and cohesive team
.NET Developer (Sr.)
- Interfaces conversion from Planview product to Data warehouse (DWH),
- Understand existing framework and VB6 code.
- Developed complex stored procedure.
- Developed views for MIS reports.
- Created and Modified SSRS reports
- Migrated database objects like stored procedure, views, tables, indexes and error handling routines.
- Develop VB.Net Windows forms based on Client developed Framework.
- Created Helper classes in VB.Net for the modules.
Environment: VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, Visual Basic 6.0, Infragistics Net-Advantage, Unix, Vbscript, HTML
.Net Developer (Sr.)
- Analysis for phase III change requests and performance issue
- Applied waterfall methodology & Requirement gathering for Phase V, VI & VII
- Gathered specific requirements from clients, design & review requirements and passed to offshore development team
- Developed complex stored procedure
- Developed triggers for daily transactions call.
- Developed views for MIS reports.
- Design new tables, views and indexes as per enhancement
- Enhanced the performance by modifying database objects like stored procedure, views, indexes etc.
Environment: VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2005, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, SQL Server 2000. Db2, Unix, VSS, Vbscript, HTML
Sr. Project Analyst
- Applied Agile methodology, Analysis and gathered specific requirements from clients, design & review requirements and passed to offshore development team.
- Migration of database query (written in application) to stored procedure.
- Major enhancement in database objects like views, functions and triggers
- Development of new stored procedure for insert/update/delete functionality.
- Quality assurance for all phases of the migration.
- Coding & review for .net components, pointers replacements, BDE replacement with ODAC, OLE functionality, database connectivity etc.
- Test cases for all major functionality of the application
- Regression testing and debugging.
Environment: Delphi.Net, Delphi 5/6, Oracle 9i, Windows XP/NT
Sr. Software Engineer
- Design & develop modules like Winni, spell check, upload and download clinical docs, data binding, rep manager control etc.
- Developed customized VCL components.
- Modified various triggers, functions, views & stored procedure as per enhancement
- Design new tables, indexes as per enhancement
- Code for new modules / functionality and review code written for other team members.
- Unit Testing, Preparing Implementation Specification Doc & Unit Test Plan docs.
- Validation Test Plan.
- Regression testing and debugging
Environment: Delphi 7/2005, SQL Server 6.5, 2000, Advantage Database Server, Windows 2000, VSS.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Design the Multi Thread modules
- Developed Stored procedures and triggers
- Design new tables & views
- Design and Developed SMS sending and receiving modules
- Developed E-mail alerts and incoming processor
- Design UI for contacts and server module
- Error/Exceptions handling routines
- Various testing and implementations
Environment: Delphi 5 & 6, SQL Server 6.5, Windows 2000