- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and TEMPeffectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design(RWD), Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible
- Experience in AngularJS structural framework for dynamic web apps.
- Experienced in using web design tools like BootStrap.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, backbone, angularJS, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Experienced in maintenance of enterprise-level applications and tools on teh ASP.NET (C#)
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, D3js, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Proficient in building Web User Interface (UI) using HTML5, DHTML, table less XHTML, CSS3 and Java Script that follows W3C Web Standards and are browser compatible
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of teh ongoing project status and issues.
- Excellent problem identification skills through JUnit, Log4j.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features.
IDE, Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Aptana, Microsoft FrontPage.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, HTTP Web Server, Experience with Many Online Webhosting Platforms (Shared, Dedicated, VPS).
Database: Oracle9x/10x, MS-Access, SQL 2000/2005, PL/SQL.
Browser: All (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari)
Confidential, Frankfort, KY
- Worked in a 5 layering structured team environment to develop, enhance & support web-based
- UI development with technologies like HTML 5, AngularJS and JQuery.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors
- Experience using advanced Business Process Management (BPM)
- Developed internal application usingAngularandNode.JSconnecting to Oracle on teh backend.
- Created complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing and more (d3, backbone, jquery, mysql)
- Involved in teh configuration management using CVS and GIT
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Manage existing Ruby On Rails Applications as well as design & build next generation product.
- Used Specail Syntax called JSX to mix HTML with Java Script with teh help of React JS
- Created user interfaces by using React js java script library
- Wrote simple applications through React JS that searches through a database of records and updates.
- UsedASP.NET2.0 and C# Server controls, User Controls andHTMLcontrols.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages which were cross-browser compatible.
- Created screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Used MVC modules to integrate with MongoDB
- Created and deployedcomplex, fully-featured websites using teh Drupal Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience in making Responsive web pages(RWD) using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Recreated web site design for a small coalition site to facilitate use of WordPress as a content management system (CMS).
- Extensive use of EXT JS on UI components.
- Well as using Restful services
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Handled all aspects of teh web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some jQuery, KnockoutJS, LESS, JSON, AJAX
- Provided a solid solution for business rules management through its built-in repository and useful tools using Ilog's JRules.
- Involved in developing Front End Programming for Web applications.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Implemented teh Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Created mockups and wireframes for a new website
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Debug teh application using Firebug to traverse teh documents and manipulated teh Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Designed and developed user interface using ASP.NETandC#.NET.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
- Successfully executed all teh test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during teh test cycles.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, angularJS, Wire-framing, HTML.
- Developed cross-browser compatible website using HTML, CSS3, MySQL and jQuery
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand teh requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Worked extensively on installers, compilers in software development using Bootstrap technique.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and teh Box Model.
- Used JQuery core library functions for teh logical implementation part at client side for all teh applications.
Environment: JavaScrpt, HTML, CSS3, ASP.NET,C#,JQuery, DHTML, XSLT, SQL, Backbone Js, Angularjs,Bootstrap Js, Node Js, Ajax
Confidential, Houston, TX
Front-End UI Developer
- Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Created client surveys and displayed teh results in a dynamic report (d3, jquery, mysql)
- Used C#.Net to implement business logic.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as
- Tested of websites for W3C validation and testing it in major browsers like Firefox, IE7, IE8 and Opera.
- Use of many Java projects APIs and Frameworks such as SOLR SEARCH (for Full text Search)
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand teh technical requirements of teh projects
- Involved in development of Servlets and JSPs using Apache Struts framework.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for teh application.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to teh project server to fetch data on teh fly.
- Worked on developing application in safari and chrome.
- Provided a brandable solution for all application so that header and footer are teh same across teh application.
Confidential, Maricopa County, AZ
- Responsible for teh overall layout design, color scheme of teh web site using XHTML and CSS. Created detailed wire frames & process flows.
- Designed and Developed Database of users for teh online banking system.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on teh W3C standards.
- Configuration and deployment of application on toJboss applicationserver.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed teh bugs for several browsers
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing teh Properties, methods in teh Class Modules and also consumed web services
- Responsible for design and development of teh Customer Relations Module.
- Developed teh business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns
- Implemented Struts framework in teh presentation tier for all teh essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with teh business layer
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and teh View Layer
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate teh data
- Developed Ant(build.xml) targets for build and deployments on Web Sphere Application Server 5.0
- Developed Stored Procedures in teh Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on teh dependency projects of OneSource Project
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using JUnit
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, Apache, Tomcat, Web logic, JDBC, XML, XSLT,XSD,SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle8, UNIX, UML, CVS.