- Experience in Software life cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time - lines for the project.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Photoshop Edit Plus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual, and Aptana studio.
- Experienced in React.js for building several web components and used Redux.js for building model and functionalities to the controller.
- Expert in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Experienced implementing Web Services using Apache SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RESTful and UDDI.
- Expertise in designing and developing User Experiences for Web Applications using Web Authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash.
- Strong experience in designing annotated wireframes with the help of MS Visio,Axure,Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, Pencil, and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with Ghostwrite.js (Script Management Framework) to download the Display ads in the site.
- Expertise knowledge of Ruby on Rails, JSF, Hibernate.
- High level of expertise in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Installed Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Gulp.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in NoSQL Database like Apache and MongoDB.
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with Bower based on running in the Node.JSenvironment
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Developed responsive designs - used media queries in order to develop the frontend pages in the Mobiledevices, Tablets, IPADs and tested them on the SAUCE labs Emulator for the touch functionality.
- Used Polymer.js in creating web components and developed browser API's to custom HTML elements
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in configuration management systems like SVN, CVS andGIT-HUB.
- Good experience in using various project management tools like JIRA and VersionOne mainly for agile project management.
- Experienced working in both AGILE and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Aptana Studio, Photoshop, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Espresso, Sublime Text2, Text Mate, Microsoft Publisher
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator
UX Tools: MS Visio,Axure,Balsamiq, Pencil, Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, XML. HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL server, No SQL, MongoDB
Version Control: Jira, Perforce, CVS, SVN, Git Hub
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD, Rational United Process
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Senior UI developer
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Worked onNode.jsfor developing server-side web applications
- Used a bootstrap fromAngular2.0 platform and point it to the root component of the application instead of Angular 1ng-app.
- Used@Route Configdecorator with Angular2.0 instead of ng1$route Provider
- Usedrouter-outlet with Angular2.0instead of
- Usedrouter-link with Angular2.0instead ofng-href
- Watched changes in project with gulp task runner, with installation of latest versions of ECMA5 and ECMA6 which will run onNode.jsenvironment.
- Optimized throughput and scalability of web applications using Node.js.
- Developing reusable UI components usingReact.js.
- Created custom components for the web application using React.js and applied thefluxapplication.
- Created the application using React.JS and Node.js libraries like NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view andfluxto root the URL's properly.
- IncludedReactlibrary in Code to that progressions view after some time.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and React.js
- Used Backbone.jsand React.js to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Worked on developing separate react andreduxcomponents so it can be reused.
- Mentored developers on React/redux/Middleware and app components.
- Worked on creating react,reduxand app components for login and account creation.
- Developed web pages using Polymer JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Design prototype Skelton for the UI and Responsive design implementation using web components and Google Polymer.
- UsedPolymer.js1.0 for creating Custom Elements in Web Applications.
- Experience in Ext JS, Node.js, and Responsive web design(RWD).
- Developed stored procedures compatible with MYSQL inruby.
- Web app is designed based on Node.js with Backbone.js.
- Incorporated Twitter bootstrap concepts to make thewebapplicationresponsive tomobileand tablet screens.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular.jsand HTML.
- Applied jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Expertise in debugging, unittestinglike Jasmine,Protractor, Karma, Chai and Mocha and troubleshooting existing code.
- Used CSS pre-processors (LESS and SASS).
- Involved in development of individual Sprints with the help of GitHub and developed new functions and strategies by contributing inGITmanagement.
- Used Node JS UnifiedAPIfor combining MongoDB database.
- Involved in running thebowerand grunt components and writing the scripting using Node.js.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles
- Successfully performed theRESTfulAPIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, andInheritanceand cascade concepts.
- Involved in Agile process on TDD, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Confidential, Binghamton, NY
UI /UX Developer
- Designed the planed layouts using wireframes.
- Implemented mock services innode.JSwith the help of modules using ExpressJS.
- UsedNode.jsfor developing server-side web applications.
- Used JQuery and Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites
- Implementing dynamical web pages usingReact.js
- Developed a free-tier Docker dashboard for the web application usingReact.js.
- Guided client through leanUXdesign while working very closely with developers throughout the agile project lifecycle.
- Created branding (style guides, launch site, icon, social media graphic design) andUX/UI for mobile (wireframes, UI mockups, prototype).
- Integrate the dynamic pages withAngularJSand jQuery to make the page’s dynamic.
- Defined all AngularJS controllers in aJSfile and reused in various pages of the application.
- Created Menus and Drawer component by using Typescript andKnockoutJS.
- Experience with creating script for data modeling and data import and export. Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developingMongoDBclusters.
- Experience in handling data import from NoSQL solutions like MongoDB to HDFS.
- Designed the wireframes for various internet based web applications and projects with the help ofAxure, MS Visio, andBalsamiq.
- Lead UX tasks such as user research, wireframes, content strategy, etc.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Designed and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Involved in troubleshooting of Front End issues with the div base layout.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Validated the code in HTML 4.01 and HTML5.
- Unit testing using Karma and Jasmin.
- Protractor is usedfor high leveltesting.
- Excellent coordination in project activities and insure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Working in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Designed and developed a single page application using JSP, HTML, CSS3 and AngularJS.
- Unit testing using Karma and Jasmin.
- Developed new product features HTML canvas, Chart.js and JSON.
- Form validations using HTML and AngularJS.
- Worked with single thread and light weight scripting for fastest data transfer within the Node.js.
- Built an image asset library usingKnockoutJSand BackboneJS.
- Develop administrative interfaces with the technologies of JSP, JSF,node.js, backbone.js.
- Writing SQL queries for DB2 tables.
- Developed reusable stylesheet partials using SASS preprocessor.
- Extended Bootstrap forUItheme to support Responsive aspect of the application.
- Developed and integration of REST APIs /Services with JAVA and AngularJS services.
- Fixing cross browser compatibility issues.
- Writing Factories, Services and Controllers with AngularJS.
- Re-architecture of legacy code into Web 2.0 standers and design patterns.
- Heavy use of JQuery Mobile Framework for the mobile app, My Approvals.
- Coordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration
- Involved in Production Support, and training of the application to the end user.
- Involved in testing and fixing bugs and documented the application step-by-step process
Environment: JSP, HTML, CSS3, AngularJS, Ember.js, Knockout.js, Node.js, chart.js, JSON, JQuery, SASS, bootstrap, Ruby on Rails.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements. And Modified code as the customer needs.
Confidential, Germantown, TN
Front End UI developer
- Implemented theUIdesign provided by Big Studio and closely worked with the designers.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Used $HTTP, Ruby, AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Knowledge on HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, and SMTP.
- Used Bootstrap to build responsiveUIDesign.
- Created dynamic webpages making AJAX Calls, using the XMLHttp Request Object.
- Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS.
- Worked with an Agile, Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with monthly iteration, involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
Environment: HTML, XHTML, CSS3, Backbone.js, JSON, $HTTP, Ruby, AJAX, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, and SMTP.
- Involved in requirement gathering and creating initial documentation for the system.
- Presented the flow to the business with documentation and a dummy environment.
- Involved in creating the xml based parses which take the feed from system and redirect the user to appropriate sections based on user interaction.
- Involved in translating Wireframes & Photoshop designs into functional prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS.
- Understanding the functionality from scratch from provided wireframes, used cases & other documents.
- Involved in client/product owner interaction to understand the requirements & during complete development phase for any change request, functionality demo, daily status meeting etc.
- Involved in performance improvement (page load speed, Ajax response timings, lazy loading of images, minimized http requests etc.) of the application on various devices.
- Involved in unit testing & peer reviews of the developed code.
- Involved in integration testing & interaction with third party codes.