- 6+ year experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of various applications.
- Strong experienced in MVVM using Bootstrap & Angular.js
- Experience in defining Test Cases, GUI, Integration, Performance Testing, User Acceptance, Unit Testing, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, extensive interaction with other team members in fixing errors
- Actively involved in full project life cycles - User Requirements Analysis, confirming to the design specifications and review code, testing and implementation.
- Hands on experience in UI development process such as Analysis, Development and Testing, and associated methodologies.
- Strong experience with jQuery, jQuery plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, JSON, AJAX, AngularJS and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- An energetic individual, able to communicate effectively, to work collaboratively to resolve problems and to motivate team members as well.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Used the W3C Validators to deliver clean and error free codes.
Operating System: Win XP, Win Vista,Win7,8, Mac OS X
Developer tools: Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text Editor, TextWrangler, MS Visual Studio, WebStorm
Others: Ms Office 2007, Adobe Firework CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS5, DOM manipulations.
- Reviewing business requirements and functional designs for application.
- Participated in creating Wire Frames.
- Maintaining good level of communication in team and going through all phases of SDLC lifecycle.
- Worked in Agile Development.
- Used Angular.js for Model-View-View Model (MVVM) pattern.
- Creating responsive interest rate, payback period utilizing Angular.js
- Worked with Declarative Bindings.
- Used W3C Validator for testing.
- Wrote AJAX calls to populate tables, tab menu and other components with JSON data.
- Implemented java script tree for hierarchy structure
Front end Developer
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle phases like requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Designed and implemented the User Interface using HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, AJAX
- Actively involved in using AngularJS (MVC), Bootstrap and HTML5 to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variables and used the AngularJS validation CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using AngularJS (MVC), JSON and HTML.
- Implement jQuery plug in to navigate to different section of the page of the application using DOM elements.
- Used AJAX and JSON to process asynchronous actions between front and back end.
- Involved in responsive web designing using various Bootstrap’s classes and Grids
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
- Worked on various mobile frameworks like jQuery mobile.
- Responsible for designing mobile applications.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Developed and designed XML Schemas to transport and store data. XML was used to simplify data and allow for Platform Changes, as well as making data more available across the applications distributed platforms.
- Extensively used XSLT to transform XML documents to HTML.
- Embedded the flash content into the web pages using SWFObject.
- Created Ajax calls to exchange (request / responses) information with database.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Created and maintained the layout and look and feel of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Technical point of contact for SharePoint users.
- Converted Kana database from cgi scripts to XML feeds and modified the XSLT to Cox Communications look and feel.
- Utilized Flash and Photoshop to create a commercial to introduce new products to corporate.
- Collaborated with project managers, business analysis, project sponsors, developers and QA to ensure that functional specs, wireframes, mockups and prototypes complied with usability results.
- Utilized Photoshop to translate use cases into visual designs.
- Handled multiple projects while effectively managing priorities in an asp.net environment.
- Author style guides and technical design documents for each web application.
- Troubleshoot scripts during and after back-end development was completed.