- 3.4 years of professional experience as a Full - Stack Web Developer in diverse domains ranging from Banking, Insurance, to E-commerce.
- Expertise in developing end to end applications using MEAN (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular, Node JS) stack and MERN (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS).
- Good experience in developing enterprise MERN Stack applications by writing server-side code with Node.js and Express frameworks, & using the MongoDB database to store and retrieve data. Front end design completed with React.
- Over 2+ years of experience in MongoDB DEV Installations, configuration and administration. Architecting new MERN Stack (React/ Express/Mongo/Node) applications and environments.
- Expertise in using React.js/Redux to build User Interfaces, strong knowledge of state store,middleware, action creator, reducer and container.
- Good knowledge Using JSX, Add-on, render, createClass and lifecycle methods.
- Rich experience in designing realistic client-side Graphic user interface (GUI) applications and professional web applications using HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap,Materialize and developed event-driven applications using AJAX.
- Experience in working with CSS features like CSS sprites, CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text shadows, CSS box model, CSS tables and Pseudo classes.
- Worked with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS, LESS.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions in web browser and developing practice with jQuery in variousUIwidgets.
- Worked with task runners like grunt.js and Gulp.js to automate the development process.
- Good knowledge on Cross browser compatibility issues with various browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome.
- Proficient in entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training, experience on Agile, Scrum and Waterfall design methodologies.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, quick learner, Self-motivated, able to work well under tight deadlines and rapidly changing priorities.
Databases and Web Services: MongoDB, postgreSQL, MYSQL, MS SQL
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, XHTML, XML, AJAX,JSON, JSX, CSS/CSS3,SASS, Webpack,UIConcept, Modelling /Wire Framing
Testing Tools: Postman, Chrome developer tools, Jest
Operating System: Windows (Family, Network & Enterprise), Linux, Mac OS X
Languages/IDE: Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text,Atom, Notepad++
Project Management Tools: Slack, GIT, Zoom
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Front End Web Engineer ( MERN/MEAN )
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined modules from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Utilized Reactto build high-quality, scalable and reusable components like multi-field form elements and background file uploads. Used React, Redux, React-Router for app routing and state management.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, React JS as the front- end tools to build module pages that communicate with back-end API with Restful API, Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose.
- Worked on React-AJAX to exchange data with server and updating parts of online-chart page without reloading the page.
- Utilized React Router to reduce render function complexity and improve code base scalability
- Designed the REST API in Node.js for the client to consume, used Express.js framework on Node.js for quick development.
- Enhance authentication flows with Google OAuth authentication.
- Implemented UI mockups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.
- Used Reactlibrary for the logical implementation part at client side for all the modules.
- Worked with AngularJS to improve user interface in order to provide a superior experience
- Maintained custom Web application using AngularJS
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap grid structure and CSS Media Queries, optimized CSS file using processor SASS.
- Separate production and development resources with API key handling techniques.
- Used Jira as Version Control System.
- Utilized Agile/Scrum to manage development lifecycle.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for developing test cases and unit testing using Jasmine test framework with the Karma test runner.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Front End Web Engineer (MERN/MEAN)
- Used CSS Grid system for the layout of Application.
- Implemented Bootstrap and CSS3 for responsive web design.
- Integrated jQuery plugins for calendar, menus and forms for UI components.
- Worked with AngularJS Controllers, Directives, Factory, Services, Events, Angular Routing and UI router.
- Utilized Angular JS for consuming a RESTful web service using AJAX services.
- Developed the application using Angular JS with Node.js as a server.
- Integrated with the back-end code (JSP) using jQuery, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Created REST API using Node.js combined with Express.js
- Used React Router for implementing routing functionality in SPA built in React.
- Extensively used Redux for application state management.
- Handling the asynchronous functions using Redux Thunk and Axios to consume RESTful API.
- Followed TDD approach on the angular code with Jasmine as the testing framework and Karma as the test runner tool.
- Using GIT for version control.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.