- Confidential ( Confidential ) is one of the world's leading information technology companies.
- Through its Confidential ™, Innovation Network, and Solution Accelerators, Confidential focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively.
- A part of the Confidential, India's largest industrial conglomerate, Confidential has over 200,000 of the world's best trained IT consultants in 42 countries.
- The company generated consolidated revenues of US $8 billion for fiscal year ended 31 March, 2010 and is listed on the Confidential in India.
Onsite Web and Oracle Application Support Lead
- Solid experience with the J2EE platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience
- Knowledge of Web application security, web services and API technologies
- Hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Admin tasks
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- Previous work experience in applications support with emphasis on supporting enterprise applications.Experience with unit and system level testing and validation activities
- Knowledge of Struts2 Framework and web services
- Knowledge and use of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Exposure to enterprise application implementation and integrations
- Investigate technical issues when required.
- Respond and provide support for production issues reported to the Customer
- Assist in the preparation of documentation where necessary for new or changed business, operational, or support procedures.
- Participate in analysis and planning of development activities.
- Ensure that requirements are clearly understood by team members prior to design and development effort being engaged.
- Technically assess all development efforts in terms of skill requirements and resource availability; recommend delivery times.
- Stay informed on emerging technologies and transfer knowledge to the team members.